Bye Everyone ♥

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Bye everyone. Will miss you all and all the discussions. I have to get back to my studies too. I am happy that I met very good and sensible people here. Also,  the show is going off air and my addiction too will go off air 😂😂😂 I think, it's good for me. I hope, we all meet again in some other forum,  I would like to be there. I wish Megha and Karan get good shows in future as they both are talented actors and deserve good work. Krishveer and especially Veer was the reason as after his entry we all came here that we all connected. I will miss the show but more than that those discussions and threads I will miss. You all are amazing people. This was my first forum and I am happy to be the part of it. 

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curious_Renee

Bye everyone. Will miss you all and all the discussions. I have to get back to my studies too. I am happy that I met very good and sensible people here. Also,  the show is going off air and my addiction too will go off air 😂😂😂 I think, it's good for me. I hope, we all meet again in some other forum,  I would like to be there. I wish Megha and Karan get good shows in future as they both are talented actors and deserve good work. Krishveer and especially Veer was the reason as after his entry we all came here that we all connected. I will miss the show but more than that those discussions and threads I will miss. You all are amazing people. This was my first forum and I am happy to be the part of it. 

All ready? i thought we still have a month or two... or at least a few weeks

annx thumbnail

I shall miss all of this too... those healthy discussions, and amazing reasonable logical people and friends... I hope we all connect again! 

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: annx

All ready? i thought we still have a month or two... or at least a few weeks

Haha,  I don't know. With the current track,  I don't have many hopes 😂😂 But yeah, you are definitely one of the most sensible persons, I have met on forum. I love how patient you are and your positive perspective about everything and yes of course your deep analysis. ♥😊

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Ahh...so are u gonna stop coming to forum or what?🤔

pharm555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Renee please do keep coming to the forum- the show is ending and it would be good if we could have your insights till the end. I am pretty sad that the show is ending, I loved Megha and Karan and they were magic on screen. 

Unfortunately, serials which defy logic and gravity 😉are the norm and the most popular. It makes me so mad to think of those other crappy serials like 😡YHM, YRKKH etc. 

Alas, nothing can be done about that but would be great if we could finish this KCL journey together...(BTW I think I invested too much in the show, i feel pretty devastated that it is ending 💔)

annx thumbnail

Haha,  I don't know. With the current track,  I don't have many hopes 😂😂 But yeah, you are definitely one of the most sensible persons, I have met on forum. I love how patient you are and your positive perspective about everything and yes of course your deep analysis. ♥😊

I'll miss you too - but then you're not quitting insta... so we can still stay connected :) ♥ ♥ 

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Renee....what is this yaar!!!Abhi se biding adieu post....not fair!!!😔Let us remain in the forum till the show gets over.Pata nahi phir se kaab mulaqat ho.Lets us bid goodbye to the show with lovely discussions and some gutterpanti comments till it lasts.I miss those days ...yaar...when we used to eat up pages with all those gutterpanti comments.I'm missing @Alina...comeback yaar...just for few days! I have always been a chatter box whenever I joined any forum but stayed away from IF for 2-3 yrs and after that, the first forum I joined was this KCL forum....and I honestly don't regret joining this forum.I have seen many fights in various forums I had joined previously,  which led me to leave them but this is my first forum where I found the members accomodating...warm...sensible and above all giving everyone space to express their opinion, freely .We had differences of opinion but still I didn't see any member being harsh or ridiculing the other member for that.I really will cherish this forum for being the most disciplined one...where mods were not required to intervene in any matter.So...LOVE u alll🤗

LET US ENJOY THE SHOW TILL IT LASTS.....

Makers.... now it's your responsibilty to make the last few episodes memorable for us ...so that we can cherish it for long with a wide smile on our face😃

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Aneeqa,  Thabu, Neha, Ishani, I too hope, that makes give us some good moments in the last, I never wanted the show to end with this irritating track. Thanks for all your lovely words. 😘😘

Edited by Curious_Renee - 4 years ago
MuktiH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I got a little busy last week myself, came back today to see that the show is ending!!!! this was also my first forum where i started actually part taking in discussions. It felt like another family!!! I will miss you all and this forum and our discussions!
Are any of you part of any other forums on IF? Any other good shows?