Zain bday celebration - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Thanks for posting all the links here :)

Tina Shrenu Zain Ayub segment was hillarious 

I know Shrenu is a good singer but was very surprised to see Tina singing so well 

Tina Hindi is so nice 

Yep tina was surprising. A little fun fact, tina was my sister's maths teacher back in my hometown Bolton, England and quit the job when she decided to get into acting, and quite soon after she was offered her first show aastha aise bhi by star plus. According to my sister she's a better actor than a maths teacher #Shade πŸ˜†

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by sammy17

Yep tina was surprising. A little fun fact, tina was my sister's maths teacher back in my hometown Bolton, England and quit the job when she decided to get into acting, and quite soon after she was offered her first show aastha aise bhi by star plus. According to my sister she's a better actor than a maths teacher #Shade πŸ˜†

Oh wow that’s the news , thank you for sharing 

Better actor than teacher πŸ˜†

Originally posted by krithi1990

This is the best segment among all the birthday segments of Zain. This show has two supper singers Tina and Shrenu. I heard already so many songs of Shrenu. I am a fan of her songs. This is the first time I hear Tina's song. It is very nice. Shrenu's try of that song is very hilarious.smiley37

YeahπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Hopefully dipti mam will use more of their talent jn the coming episodes.. 😏😏

Originally posted by Sumita18

Oh wow that’s the news , thank you for sharing 

Better actor than teacher πŸ˜†

Yeah, and hideous eyeliner too, apparently her class hated tina or something saying she was annoying and just didn't know how to teach maths. Tina seems super sweet and not annoying so god knows why my sister and her class didn't like her, but my guess is her class gave tina a hard time probably acting like idiots. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Yeah, and hideous eyeliner too, apparently her class hated tina or something saying she was annoying and just didn't know how to teach maths. Tina seems super sweet and not annoying so god knows why my sister and her class didn't like her, but my guess is her class gave tina a hard time probably acting like idiots. 

Poor Tina , may be teaching was not her forte 

I guess finally she chose correct profession n that is acting 

Loved all the segments. They were all so sweet and fun. Love how everyone acknowledges Zain as a Big Star and yet never fail to say how humble he is. This guy has all my heart. The cast seems so chilled and fun. Im glad Zain seems to have a good time. πŸ˜ƒ