UNTOLD - The Beginning | Episode 1 Updated | Manish Goplani | Mahima

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Click here -  Character Details

So let's start..

Episode - 1 

A Big Banyan tree is seen on the side of a Silent road of Shimla. It is a very early morning . but the darkness didn't over yet. On that tree an owl was sitting and the eyes of that owl is so scary and that owl was sawing some bats were flying there, and next moment these bats flied to the north direction of the road and suddenly a bat separated from them sits on the roof of a building very near to the road and then signboard of the building comes in front. This is a Hospital. 

HIMACHAL HOSPITAL OF MENTAL HEALTH & REHABILITATION, SHIMLA 

After 3 hour. 

All the patients of the hospital comes to the dining area to have breakfast. But one patient was still was there on a cell. An on duty officer opens the cell and takes that patient to dining space and gives him breakfast but that patient wasn't eating ! 

That officer goes to a room and tells a senior officer and tells that..

J.officer : sir, that patient who always says something strange and also has punished for a murder case, again is not eating anything . if this continues, he will die. Then what we will say to police department who send him here. 

S.officer : I see. But don't have any sympathy for that criminal. He is a murderer. He lives or die were shouldn't care. But this is true also..we have to answerable to police department too. So do one thing..somehow make him eat the food. For that if you need to force him, beat him..you can do that. 

J.officer: ok sir. 

And that officer leaves from there. At dining space everyone finished their breakfast but not that patient. The face of that patient didn't show yet ! 

The officer comes in front of him. He was sitting in a bench ! Officer tells him to eat. Then the patient looks at the officer and his eyes were shown. red eyes fill with anger. He nods his head in a no !

Then the officer pushed his both cheeks so that his mouth gets opened and says..

Officer : now where you can go ?! Now I will make you eat this. And he takes a bread fills that into that patient mouth..

Every patient of the hospital who were making noise became silent and started watching..

That patient close his eyes and clutch his hand and next moment there was a punch sound and a loud Aaahhh sound..

That officer was flying on the air and lastly fall on ground after hitting the wall and..

And the face of the patient shown. He is none other than Bihaan. He was looking at the officer angirily and spits the bread from his mouth.

every patient was clapping and whistling. Bihaan took the bench and broke on that officer body. That officer became unconscious because he was bleeding badly. One more officer comes there and tries to hit bihaan but bihaan took glass from the table and broke on that officers head and he started bleeding too. And he took a iron rod and was going to hit him again some officers come together and stops him and takes him in control by giving him a injection. Took him to a room .

SHOCK TREATMENT ROOM 

some patients peeps from the door glass window and they show doctors and officers were giving shock treatment to Bihaan ! He was screaming in pain. 

Doctor : I think this is enough sir. He can't take more. 

Officer : do you think I care. This bloody pervert has beaten my two officers so badly. If they weren't saved in time he would have killed them today. Just like he did one murder so brutally before. 

Doctor : but sir, he is out responsibility.

Officer : and I know my responsibility very much. You don't have to teach me . ok stop the machine but listen if you all can't make him normal soon then I maybe will took that decision which will be so bad for this criminal ans department can't even blame me. Understand? 

Doctor : yes sir .  and he stops the machine .

Bihaans body was like a lifeless body that time. A pure droplet of tear flowed from his right eyes. Some officers came and take his body to a locked dark room ! They left bihaan there lying on the floor ! Locked the room and they leaves.

Bihaans painful eyes were seeing the roof. it was night again and the light of the moon was coming from the ventilator. Bihaans face was not showing clearly. Bihaans broken voice was heard in dark room 

Bihaans voice : 

Destiny doesn't takes a time to change, Destiny doesn't takes a time to turn into                                  nice to cruel.                                                                                                               Your owns and closed ones can go very far             away from you in just a seconds.               Your loved ones can be your biggest enemy in a seconds 

Every peoples watches bad dreams  but if that bad dreams comes into reality then your destiny takes a very dangerous turn. 

There is good and bad incidents happens in every pesons life but what happened with me..that can't be imaginable in any person's worst dream....

Some flashes comes..a forest, a deatroyed building, a hospital there is a room a bed and doctor is covering a body with the cloth, a room a bed..from the bed one leg was hanging on the floor and the floor I flooded with bloods and a knife was there on the floor...FLASHES ENDS .

12 YEARS AGO 

Malhotra Mansion 

2 person was arguing with each other. One was Rajshekhar and other is Vasundhara . and a boy was watching their argue hiding from the stairs..he has a little guiter on his hand. 

Rajshekhar: oh c'mon vasu , you are thinking totally wrong. What you saw is not like that. There is no relation between me and that girl. 

Vasu: really? I am telling the lies. First of all you cheated me, you told me lies and now you are acting and saying that I am a liar. Ok if I am a liar then what is all these..

Vasu showed some photographs to rajshekhar where he was shown with a girl lying on the bed. 

Rajshekhar : God damn it vasu. What happened to you ! This is all fake..plan of my enemies to defame my reputation.how many times I have to tell you. 

Vasu : no raj , I talked to that girl also. She told that you were with her. She showed me yours videos also. Now will you pls try to stop being so innocent!

Raj : vasu, pls listen to me..look at me.

Vasu : don't try to touch me ! You cheated me .

Raj : no , I didn't . all that was a mistake vasu. And I didn't wanted to do that. 

Vasu: really mistake ? Cheating with your wife is a mistake ? And now you are desrving my forgiveness ! Wow..if the same I do with a man and ask your sorry..will you forgive me ?

After the word with a man..raj slaps vasu ! And that boy on the stairs got nervous.

Raj : how dare you to talk like this ! I can't believe that....

Vasu : is that hurts, just think I just say and you got so angry that you slapped me and you cheated me raj, so think once what I am feeling now. 

Raj : How many times I need to tell you that that was a mistake . and I love only you vasu. You and our sons are my everything . 

Vasu: no. If we mattered to you..you never did that. you don't love any of us. You just love that girl 

Raj: enough vasu enough ! This much angry, this much hatred for me . for one mistake you are telling this way to me..ok but you are not the purest soul. Before our marriage you also had a boyfriend right and yo...

Again slap and this time vasu slapped raj 

Vasu : chi ! I feeling so shame that I love such a low and dirty minded people like you. Being my husband how can you talk that about me ! You know me more than me ! You know everything that he was my past and I forgot everything when I became your wife. But today..all finish . its over.

Raj : no vasu..i didn't wanted to mean like that actually..

Vasu : no raj ! Everything is finish ! Our relation, our love, our promise everything is finished ! 

Raj : no, no, no, vasu pls . pls. Forgive me. I am sorry. Listen to me. 

Vasu : there is nothing left to listen. And I am going from here. 

Raj : Going from here..what is this means ?!

Vasu : I am going from this house, from your life because after all the happenings i can stay a single second with you. An husband like you who thinks so ill about his own wife..I cant live my life with you.

Raj : pls vasu, don't do this. I can't live without you. I love you so much. Pls. Don't you remember our promise that we will stay with each other forever. 

Vasu : but you yourself broken another promise too that we will love each other till our last breathe. But you given your love to other girl. So, if I am breaking any promise. It doesn't matter now . 

Raj : So, this is your last decision.

Vasu controlling her emotions,

Vasu: yes..because you didn't left any way for me ! 

Raj : Ok, you may go now but bihaan and ayaan will be stay with me . they won't go anywhere.

Vasu : oh ! Nice plan..rajshekhar malhotra so that you can stop me with the sake of children !

Raj : because you left no way for me .

Vasu : ok, but don't you know the law that everyone wants to know the wish of the childrens first. And I know that my ayaan and bihaan will go with me ! 

Raj : But you know Rajshekhar malhotra too. For my childrens and for you..I can change the law too. 

Vasu looks at him and then cries looking at the house and the family photo of them ! And says..

Vasu : i want to meet with my ayaan and bihaan. 

Raj : so that, you can take them with you. No never vasu. If you want to meet them you have to stay here otherwise you have to meet them at court ! 

Vasu : can't even think that you can stoop this low. 

Raj : you compelled me ! 

Vasu : ok..then take care of my children till I get the custody of them. Because I won't let my children to stay with a cheater. 

Saying this she runs away from the house. And rajshekhar falls on the sofa and started crying. You always misunderstood me vasu. I love you so much and I am doing all this so that you can come back to me soon.

Vasu was running at the garden area ! That boy of the stairs comes in front of her. 

Vasu : Bihaan..

Bihaan : Ma, i want to go with you. I don't want to stay with dad. He made you cry, I don't like him. 

Vasu : no beta..its not like that. You dad loves you a lot ! Don't think again like that.

Bihaan : I don't know. But I don't want to stay with him. Pls ma take me with you. 

Vasu : ok and they sits on a car and started to go through the main gate..

at the same time ayaan was entering the house. He was in dirty clothes with football. He returning from field after playing  football. Not he noticed bihaan and vasu on car or not vasu noticed ayaan. But when ayaan was about to enter house door he turn behind and saw vasu and bihaan . he called bihaan but they left from there. 

He entered the house becoming angry..and saw his dad sitting on sofa..goes to him and says..

Ayaan : I told you , I am not going to spare that copycat..today he took ma with him to the park ! So that I can't join him and Ma how came she became agreed with him. Dad let them come, I won't talk to ma and I will kick this football on that copycats head ! 

Raj : what bihaan also left me with vasu ! 

Football slips from Ayaans hand ! 

Ayaan : what did you say dad ? Ma and bihaan left from here..!

Raj : no beta..I didn't meant that. I was saying vasu has gone to shopping and I didnt knew that she took bihaan with her. 

Ayaan : No, dad. Ma was crying and she never had gone shopping without taking me and bihaan ! 

Raj : you were not present at home dear ! 

Ayaan : no, dad ! Ma has left from here. Ma was crying..something happened. Maaaa..

Ayaan started running from the home. Rajshekar catch him but ayaan was trying his best to free from his catch..he was crying and screaming 

Ayaan : Ma, pls take me with you. Pls come back ! Bihaan ! 

Raj : Ayaan beta, they will come back..don't cry beta ! 

Ayaan : Ma...Bihaan..

And ayaan bites his fathers hand and escapes from his grip and tries to run but his leg slips and he falls..

Ayaan : Ma..( and he gets unconscious lying there ) 

Raj : Ayaan !! 

And the screen freezes on Ayaan face. 

PRECAP : 11 YEARS LATER and MANISH GOPLANI'S ENTRY AS BIHAAN AND AYAAN.

Friends I don't know you all will love this story or not..though first episode is not that much exciting but upcoming all episodes are interesting. If you guys don't liking it you can tell it freely..don't worry. But keep commemting, and tell me what you all want from this story. Which kinds of elements you all expecting from it. And I will try my best to make this story matchable with yours expectations. 

Friends Episode 2 will come on next Friday.

Bihaan as a murderer in mental asylum shocked me!! Ur story is intriguing akash.. it seems like some revenge thriller.. isn't it??

Great job 👍🏼

Wah wah kya dimag lagaya hai story likhne me, 

Kshitij ko murder karte dekh jo khushi mili ahhhhhhhhh bihaan bhi 

Ghajabbbbbb.....     On screen off screen yahaan tak ki ff me ki Jan lene lage hain ab 

Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Bihaan as a murderer in mental asylum shocked me!! Ur story is intriguing akash.. it seems like some revenge thriller.. isn't it??

Great job 👍🏼

Thank you so much sarah..its seems to be a revenge thriller but not so much like that. It is a mystery thriller but revenge is not here so much. Unexpected twists are so much in it..just keep going with the story you all will figure out 😊

Originally posted by 333mk

Wah wah kya dimag lagaya hai story likhne me, 

Kshitij ko murder karte dekh jo khushi mili ahhhhhhhhh bihaan bhi 

Ghajabbbbbb.....     On screen off screen yahaan tak ki ff me ki Jan lene lage hain ab 

Wow ! Shukriya tareef ke liye. Aur akajs mein Manish villain tha lekin iss story mein dono hero hai aur agar koi villain hai toh woh hai taqdeer aur halat 😊

Sorry, but you know na how I have to manage the times for every platform 😉

Wow, this looks really interesting! Amazing start 👏

And I love the introduction of Bihaan. This time Bihaan is going to be so different 👍🏼

Amazing and mysterious start. Waiting for more updates.

Originally posted by arti_

Wow, this looks really interesting! Amazing start 👏

And I love the introduction of Bihaan. This time Bihaan is going to be so different 👍🏼

Thanks arti and I hope that I could stand up with yours expectations. I will try my best to make this story more amazing 👍🏼

Originally posted by sehrishnoor

Amazing and mysterious start. Waiting for more updates.

Thanks for the feedbacks..and more updates are on the way..