Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Cvs of Silsila Don't compromise 😎

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

For today Epi no Doubt it's Ruhaan 👍🏼❤️Star 😃😃😳 S2 is Delight for Such Epi ❤️.

But cvs don't Compromise IshTi 😎😃😲really Don't Compromise plz 😎I don't like The Way Mishti Remember Her Popsi 😭😭..Really I can't 😭😭ever since waiting for IshTi😛😭its not. 

Ishaan ❤️❤️🤗in his Entry Epi Clearly Said 🤗Ever Since Mishti Looking The World 3years kid 😳❤️ She Seen Popsi ❤️🤗Her World Her Father ❤️🤗 Mauli never Shed Tears Infront Any one Sply In presence of Mishti 👍🏼😳she is very Cautious and Control Strong Individual 👍🏼🤗.The Best Single Mom Said by Her Soulmate Ishaan 👍🏼.

There is no pic no talk no cry no mention of Kunal in Home by any one To aware Mishti until Kunal entry ❓🤢.

Ishaan ❤️in his Confession To Mauli ❤️🤗Shared He is Lucky To be Father of Mishti 👍🏼if she knew reality 🥺🤪she can't love him the way she does 😭but mishti is Surprise love of Ishaan who unconditionally loved without expectations even ready to separate only for Her and Her mom happiness 😭🤗❤️got Her Love❤️ and ofcourse Her Mom Love too 🤗❤️ ...

CVS don't mess up plz 👍🏼😳Mauli ❤️👍🏼Ishaan ❤️Both Ever Strong Characters 👍🏼😳Refer them in proper Way 👍🏼😳.Yes Ishaan ❤️🤗Popsi ❤️Entry in Mauli ❤️🤗Mishtu life Filled With Happiness 👍🏼👍🏼

.but Mishti never seen Kunan together never feel absence of Her bio in life until Kunal ownself came to know in Mauhaan Engagement 👍🏼...

Too much focus on Her Bio is 🤢😡Giving bad taste ❓❓..

In Mili Words 👍🏼😳

🤗

That little girl was as much her father's advocate, as her father was to hersmiley27. Both of them came to each other's rescue and read each other's discomfort perfectly. There were no words needed. They perfectly understood each other and comforted each other. Ishaan, being the adult, we see more of him coming to her defence, but his little, adorable daughter is no less. She stood with her father, when she saw her father's heart-breakingsmiley19When she was denied her father, and access to him, the fight she put up against her household, her mother and the entire world is astounding to watchsmiley32She didn't care two hoots about anybody who came in her way and in between herself and her father. She didn't spare her mother either. He cared not just about her physical discomfort but immensely protected her emotional health as well. While the biological father, cared more about his own heroics and didn't care to drag her and her mother in dirt by throwing them out of the house in the middle of the nightsmiley7. Many a time, Ishaan would change subjects or simply distract her when Mauli would go off on her tirade and stress Mishti to bitssmiley27That is her popsie for her, her God gifted, father, when the bio-one abandoned her for another womansmiley21. Both of them cherished each other, neither of them have taken each other for granted. 

Please writers, this is what I want Mishti to share with Ruhaan. Who really cares, a few lines about what he meant for Mauli. I am sure, you want to pass this along, despite the pathetic treatment he received from Mauli towards the end, and create some rosiness surrounding them. I really don't care about that, but for Mishti he was a PROFOUND INFLUENCEsmiley31He should be the reason she should believe in good people, selfless lovers, sensitive and responsible well-wishers, and that is what she ultimately deserves from her own life-partnersmiley19Those of you who read my rants of  season 1 know that I didn't spare Mauli for her reprehensible treatment of Ishaan and Mishti, the two most important people in her lifesmiley7and I still stand by that.

Why is there so much focus on negative influences in her life to the exclusion of her life's biggest gift? smiley11She missed her " papa" ? NEVERsmiley28. She didn't even know that she was the unwanted one till the said papa put up his nautanki. Even when that papa was in an accident, she worried about what would happen to Pari, not because she was losing her "own" papa. She was very secure with her own fathersmiley31Ishaan 💑💙💕💞✊👏IshTi💟💖💟

--------@@@@@@@@@@Thanks Mili @@--👏👏

P. S --I wish If CVS Read Opinions of Viewrs In This Forum 😎account the S1 Viewers more Don't Give such Faltu FBs To Mishti which All aware And Connected From S1 😃😃

Shout out Ruhaan 👍🏼🤗😳for well balanced Mature Conversation and clarifications ❤️....He Stole Today Epi 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼....

Edited by vinnas - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I don’t think Mauli spoke to mishty about Kunal before he came back..because mishty hadn’t  even seen a photo of him...mishty only acknowledged her popsie ...and she only wanted him..the cvs are forgetting that in season one mishty loved her popsie to the moon and back and he was everything to her..and he fulfilled all her fatherly needs..they are not doing justice to ishtys relationship in season 2...they are using more of Kunal for the sole purpose of justifying and explaining mishtys relationships with both ruhaan and veer...

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes I don’t think Mauli spoke to mishty about Kunal before he came back..because mishty hadn’t  even seen a photo of him...mishty only acknowledged her popsie ...and she only wanted him..the cvs are forgetting that in season one mishty loved her popsie to the moon and back and he was everything to her..and he fulfilled all her fatherly needs..they are not doing justice to ishtys relationship in season 2...they are using more of Kunal for the sole purpose of justifying and explaining mishtys relationships with both ruhaan and veer...

We don't know what exactly happened before leap..May be they are mentioning about the phase when Ishaan didn't enter into their lives

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

We don't know what exactly happened before leap..May be they are mentioning about the phase when Ishaan didn't enter into their lives

Forgive me if I have the wrong context since I have not seen today’s episode yet- but did Ishaan not enter Mishti’s life when she was 3 years old? Highly unlikely she’d remember anything before that point in her life. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: Indira1211

it was a blooper mishty saying she saw kunal with nandini.or may be she heard mauli and radhika talking about it.it was not shown.

@bold-agree kunal is mentioned because of this reason but atleast they mentioned about popsy I am happy about it.

pranurosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg23

Forgive me if I have the wrong context since I have not seen today’s episode yet- but did Ishaan not enter Mishti’s life when she was 3 years old? Highly unlikely she’d remember anything before that point in her life. 

As a 3 yrs kid she may not know about their parents separation but at least she might have seen her mother crying and no father in house..She can sense that by looking at other kids with parents..Itna toh pata chalta na

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Trisolaris thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pranurosid

As a 3 yrs kid she may not know about their parents separation but at least she might have seen her mother crying and no father in house..She can sense that by looking at other kids with parents..Itna toh pata chalta na

The no father in the house makes sense. Can’t imagine Mauli crying in front of her 2 year old toddler though, but she might have stumbled upon it. 

pranurosid thumbnail

The no father in the house makes sense. Can’t imagine Mauli crying in front of her 2 year old toddler though, but she might have stumbled upon it. 

Yeah possible

Trisolaris thumbnail

I still feel it is more likely a blooper by the writers. No grown ups remember incidents from when they were 2

pranurosid thumbnail

I still feel it is more likely a blooper by the writers. No grown ups remember incidents from when they were 2

She might be 3 yrs old right🤔..After leap Mishti was 6 yrs old girl,,Ishaan entered into their lives when she was 3