Pakistani Serials

Bewafaa (ARY) Ali Rehman , Ushna Shah , Naveen Waqaar

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

Ali Rehman,Ushna Shah & Naveen Waqar Paired Up For A Big Bang Production Serial Named #Bewafa For Ary Digital.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

wowww ali and naveen

but why ushna

whos the writer

awida thumbnail

@Hinna . No info yet. The shooting has just started. 

Ushna must be the other woman in Bewafaa (Ali Rehman) life!

awida thumbnail

HIP : Naveen Waqar is all Excited About her New Project!

Naveen Waqar to star alongside Ali Rehman Khan and Ushna Shah in an upcoming drama serial Bewafa... 

Humsafar starrer Naveen Waqar never failed to impress us with her acting skills, she's very natural on the screen. The stunning actress made us a loyal fan of her talent hence making us fall in love with her yet again in dramas like Beintehaand Saya-e-Deewar to name a few. With a brilliant performance in Tajdeed-e-Wafa, Naveen is currently busy shooting for a new play along with Ali Rehman Khan and Ushna Shah!

Yes, guys and since you all know that we love our plays we decided to contact Naveen to know a bit more about her latest project which happens to be with Big Bang Entertainment and below is what she shared with us.

'The name of the play is Bewafa and it is being directed by Aabis Raza with it being penned down by Radain Shah'.

Now the last drama which we saw of the duo was Khudparast so to have the same director and writer back again is pretty exciting as it means that the story will definitely be an intense one.

With the cast including Ali Rehman Khan, Ushna Shah and Laila Zuberi, Naveen while talking about the drama revealed,

'It's my first project with Big Bang Entertainment and the first time I will be seen on the ARY screen so I am very excited. The story is about a couple who are happily married and are put to the test. It's also about how different shades of women use their power to make or break a home'.

Talking further about her character, the actress said,

'I play Kinza, she is a housewife and is married to her childhood sweetheart. She is a sensible woman and what drew me to her was her strength and her sensibility. She is a very positive and compassionate character'

With the shoot already in full swing, Bewafa is expected to air sometime after Eid ul Fitr and we for one can't wait to see Naveen on the small screen with such a stellar team and cast soon.

Edited by awida - 583 years ago
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So many bewafaas charscter in tv ..... but this obe will sure hVe a good end coz its ary , somethingdifferent  , not the typical maaf kardena and libe with him 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i think its a Hum show

sketie thumbnail

Toh phir toh dooba 

awida thumbnail

@Sketie . I hope it has a happy ending. though the kind of happy ending is different. like bewafaa shouldn't be forgiven. 

@Hinna. it is for ARY for sure. Naveen posted it. also the PH is associated with ARY only. 

sketie thumbnail

You kbow the ending already ? 

Yes awida im tires with bewafwas being forhiven 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: sketie

You kbow the ending already ? 

Yes awida im tires with bewafwas being forhiven 

No , I don't know the ending.. but I hope it is justified. The writer of this drama is the same writer of Khudparast, and from what I read about it, it had a good ending with evils got punished, and not forgiven.