Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys I'm a fan of Abhiya I'm missing Abhiya so l read some old Abhiya ff so l read this story FF: You will be the only one for me   https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2831433&PID=53979777� It's Amazing but incomplete i request writers plz someone complete this story It's Amazing story plz don't mind  writers but there is Awesome stories just like 1 fanna destroyed in love 2 fixation for a slave 3 love happen once or many other stories it's Amazing stories plz writers someone complete this stories 

Edited by uroos - 4 years ago

Sorry link is not open i don't why is not open

Edited by uroos - 4 years ago

How can other writers write someone else work.it's not good right.and quoits love happens once by nafi well I too want her to complete this and I am trying with my efforts to know her that people still wait for her and want to see her back.

Please if you want these stories to be complete,please help me and please support me.

Originally posted by soniakhanna01

How can other writers write someone else work.it's not good right.and quoits love happens once by nafi well I too want her to complete this and I am trying with my efforts to know her that people still wait for her and want to see her back.

Please if you want these stories to be complete,please help me and please support me.

I know what are you trying to  say but l don't think is a bad idea because it's Amazing concepts but stories is incomplete others writers complete this stories it's not bad because i don't think  writers is comeback and complete this stories so why not someone else's complete this stories readers like stories & wish to complete stories but story writers is not coming back  why not other writers complete this stories .

Plz don't mind guys but I really want someone complete this stories. I really like this stories & I want someone complete this stories♥

Originally posted by uroos

I know what are you trying to  say but l don't think is a bad idea because it's Amazing concepts but stories is incomplete others writers complete this stories it's not bad because i don't think  writers is comeback and complete this stories so why not someone else's complete this stories readers like stories & wish to complete stories but story writers is not coming back  why not other writers complete this stories .

Plz don't mind guys but I really want someone complete this stories. I really like this stories & I want someone complete this stories♥

How can we do it without their permission.its their hard work dear

Be patience dear.

I am trying

They will come back as Nafi aka flora212 told us that she will.way for some time she will continue soon

Well I don't think we can do this....that's too without their permission, it is stealing their hard work...plagiarism...

There are many awesome stories that left incomplete...

For example- And I'll be waiting

It's one of my favorite

Edited by Dark-Beauty - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Dark-Beauty

Well I don't think we can do this....that's too without their permission, it is stealing their hard work...plagiarism...

There are many awesome stories that left incomplete...

For example- And I'll be waiting

It's one of my favorite

Yes you are saying truth.it's like stealing their work.

My favorite : love happens once

2 Fitoor 

3 time and again

and so on but these are my favorite

Originally posted by soniakhanna01

Yes you are saying truth.it's like stealing their work.

My favorite : love happens once

2 Fitoor 

3 time and again

and so on but these are my favorite

You're right about Nafi aka flora212 told US that she continue but what about other writers