Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Always good to see these snobs getting burned

It must suck to see tv actress trying to make it work without any insider help. Must be burning some nepo kids also. Hina rocked the dress

I dont like hina but i hope she and more self made tv actresses keep doing it. It must be burning some insiders that one tv actress got inviited to cannes.

Anyways she looks great

And she isn’t even the first tv actress or actor to be invited to Cannes. Avika Gor, Saumya Tandon, Gautam Gulati, etc have also been to Cannes for their films. 

Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hina's debut is just too good . I din expect it to be this good honestly 😍😍😍

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What an entitled elitist snob and  a pr**k! Is Jitesh salty because his fave Aloo is yet to debut at Cannes?

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She looks way better than Kangu and DP last year. He’s clearly jealous 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is just sad. Im not a Hina fan, but she has done a great job! This elitist snooty attitude needs to go away. 

crispsy thumbnail

Where is the Cannes thread by astha? Who is walking today? Who else are insecure to delete the thread?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So the one person walking the red carpet for a movie is the one who is undeserving? 

And this idiot hands out acting awards

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hina is already done walkin down the red carpet n Jitesh ji ranting his misery on twitter...  

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Not a fan of her but it can’t be denied she didn’t work hard to get to where she is. These tv actors work hard and make their way up to where they currently are unlike some people who just get through due to their family links. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Its funny cus his insta stories are full inspirational quotes. He clearly thinks only stars with big names deserve to be there. 

Hina is presenting the TV industry as well as Indians, what's his problem? Even if I disliked a person, I wouldn't belittle them like this.