Jitesh Pillai mocks Hina Khan's appearance at Cannes - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hate such people who look down upon TV stars just coz they can and treat TV celebs as second class citizens. When it comes to serving trash...there's no difference between TV and BW these days. BW just serves it on a wider scale...toh usme bhi itna ghamand kyun? 

I won't call Hina talented because she sucks as an actress but she is a self made woman who has worked hard to reach wherever she is. It is such a disgusting thing to mock someone's achievement. 

Why doesn't this elitist shithead look into the mirror? He's downright crass! 

Hina has made a good debut at Cannes. Plus her confidence increases the impact of this debut.

Wow this seems like his habit. He really looks down upon people

JVerified account @jiteshpillaai More

Filmfare sidelights. A newbie who barely acts didn’t want to sit on the sixth row. I wanted to tell her u so and so, the director of a 100 crore hit is happily sitting on the 7th row. By that logic you deserve the 18th.

She looks stunning...but what did she do to get an invite to Cannes..i never thought a kekta kapoor soap can make u eligible for an invite?

also i thought shilpa shinde was more popular than her according to ppl 😆why is she not there

Ok keeping aside all hatred --- but realistically speaking Cannes is a film festival no?  Then how come only all our bad actresses go to Cannes -- Sonam, Aishwarya now Hina Khan.

Originally posted by RheaSingh

She looks stunning...but what did she do to get an invite to Cannes..i never thought a kekta kapoor soap can make u eligible for an invite?

also i thought shilpa shinde was more popular than her according to ppl 😆why is she not there

Hina Khan made her debut at Cannes International Film Festival for her film, Hiro's Faar Better Film.

Better than dP ash etc who are doing it for beauty products.

Wow agar tv stars aur non A graders ko aise bolta he to socho normal logon ko kaise treat karta hoga.😲

Looks like jites's secret favourite didnt get a call or maybe he himself was expecting to do the honours.

Utne logon ke saame chal ke pose karne ke liye bhi guts chaiye. Pillai borivali me kisi dslr-wale ke saamne khare rehne me hi fatt ke flower ho jayga. 😆 😛

Such a shame. Because of this people, the discrimination never spare the society. He is that kind of person who will lick nepo- kid's a** but will mock self- made talent. 

Don't like her at all, esp after bb but she did look good on the carpet.