Fan Fictions

Rosid SS : I am his wife

Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hiii guys its me kavya with my first ss on our favourite couple rosid❀. Its my first try so i dont know how it will be...anyway its here,,,,

Character sketch.

Siddhant Baradwaj : A handsome princecharming .Second son of baradwaj family. A lovable guy how a man should be, sid is the best examble. He loves her family a lot , Especially his wife. Now he is not with him but he know his love is true so she will definitely come back. And his daughter Roshni Siddhant Baradwaj ,she is his world now.

Roli Divedi/Roli Siddhant Baradwaj : A beautiful bubbly girl. Her long black and shiny thick hair will attract all men towards her. A naughty girl . Wife of siddhant Baradwaj . Sid only know how to manage her naughtiness . But now she is living with her parents.  she is dont know anything about sid and roshni (will see what happended in rosid life )

Roshni Siddhant Baradwaj : four years old cute little angel. Replica of Siddhant but her character is a little roli. That naughty roli.  Favourite of both divedi and baradwaj family. She loves her mom and dad very much her . She is waiting for her mom come back to her dad. She missing her mom alot. 

Deep Baradwaj : First son of baradwaj family best brother of Sid. He loves his brother alot his happiness that is his priority. He is the main engineer of rosid love storyπŸ˜‚

Arohi Deep Baradwaj : wife of deep. A typical house wife . But litle bit naughty like roli. She loves her in laws very much and considering them as their own parents. Also she considering sid as her first son.

Anjali Deep baradwaj : Six years old cute girl . she loves her sister Roshni alot.  

Rajender and Sujatha Baradwaj : parents of Deep and Sid. 

Jamanlal and Meena Divedi : Roli's parents

... Roli and Sid. They are studied together in clg. Sid is seniour of roli. Sid lost on her in first sight and he proposed her .  roli rejected his proposal. But it went a successful love story bcz of deep and arohi. (Now understand why i said deep as engineer) After finishes study sid married roli and its days of rosid. Their parents also very much happy that their kid got the perfect life partner in all manner.  like arohi roli also easily got mingle with baradwaj family. silent boys and naughty girls is the speciality baradwaj family. Not like brothers wife they lived as sisters. Arohi's innocents and roli' naughtiness make baradwaj family perfect. Soon roli gave birth to roshni. And the happiness got doubled...But fate collapsed all rosid got seperated. Roshni lost her mom's love. 3 yrs went,,, but still barawaj family hoping that their roli will come back. After roli went Arohi only taking care of roshni. considering roshni as her own daughter. she never show any difference between roshni and anjali. But still roshni misses roli its not bcz of any loss of love but all family said about roli she know how cute  her mom and how much roli loves her. Roshni will get her mom soon,now they thinking a new way to make rosid unit . Sid is much confident on his love that only making him to live after roli went away from his life and his little beauti roshni. 

So lets see what happended in rosid life and how they got seperated...tell guys how is this. If it is ok then i will give updates from tommorrow

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyapiu thumbnail

My gsty with an ss super concept di i already said it..Wow my Dr gsty it's awesome di. Nice character sketch.. i know the reason.. hehe. 

Eagerly waiting di update soon my gsty😘😘😘😘😘

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya_Manish

My gsty with an ss super concept di i already said it..Wow my Dr gsty it's awesome di. Nice character sketch.. i know the reason.. hehe. 

Eagerly waiting di update soon my gsty😘😘😘😘😘

😘😘😘😘

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

congrats om your first ff. happy that you are writing a ff.wow ardeep are also there.loved the story line very much.but why Rosid got separated?did roli meet with any accident n have memory loss due to which she is staying separately from Sid n roshni?which child artiste plays roshni?

riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congrats dear for starting ur first ssπŸ‘πŸΌ. Why roli is staying away from roshni and sid .?Waiting to know what happened in rosid's life.update soon dear.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by riswanarichu - 4 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow! New RoSid SS! Concept is good. Roli might have memory loss but how it happened? And what Sid is gonna do to get his roli back in his life? Will be waiting to know. Update soon. 

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1st of all...all the best for this ss dear...!!!!its soo beautiful and different...!!!!Loved it..!!!update soon baby...!!!!

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

congrats om your first ff. happy that you are writing a ff.wow ardeep are also there.loved the story line very much.but why Rosid got separated?did roli meet with any accident n have memory loss due to which she is staying separately from Sid n roshni?which child artiste plays roshni?

thank you so much di. Haa di will see what happended in rosid life. Roshni is our ritvi only. Will try to give update soon😍

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: riswanarichu

Congrats dear for starting ur first ssπŸ‘πŸΌ. Why roli is staying away from roshni and sid .?Waiting to know what happened in rosid's life.update soon dear.πŸ˜ƒ

tq so much dr . Will try to give update soon. 😍

Kavya_rosid thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manasa5124

Wow! New RoSid SS! Concept is good. Roli might have memory loss but how it happened? And what Sid is gonna do to get his roli back in his life? Will be waiting to know. Update soon. 

tq so much manasa . U will soon understand what happended btwn rosid. And will hope roshni get her mom soon.😍