Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Ekta maiyaa a big thumps down to ur choice as Mr.bajaj.  🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who cares.. all crap now. I am just boycotting it after next week. I still dont think that story has to be similar to first 1 in 2019.. but ekta has and always will care about money trp then moral ethics.. so not going to watch at all. Good luck to those who will be watching. They just destroyed everything. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

OH NOOO !!!

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Satyanash. I dont like him at all. Womaniser

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Now atleast I will never support Bajaj 😆

DMG was my fave show and was a huge fan of Kajen and Armaan once upon a time but after he divorced jenny, lost all respect for him. He is a womaniser. Anyways, that's his personal life and I hope I don't judge his character for that. I really loved Ronit Roy's portrayal of Mr. Bajaj . But not sure if anyone else can do justice to it

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Karan wahi is more acceptable, but KSG! NEVER!!!!!!!!! Unlike others I never liked him from the beginning at all and glad that I turned out right in my intuitions to not like him as many people who were his fans from his time in DMG now no longer like or respect him. Bips deserves better too IMO!!!!!!

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I used to like him during his dmg times until the whole Shraddha-Nicole-Jennifer 3 timing happened. Lost further respect for him for the way he handled his divorce with Jen. But keeping aside his personal life , he is a good actor and will be right choice to play new age Bajaj.  My only problem is his toxic fandom that he will bring along with him. 🤔 We have already seen enough drama on sns 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

I used to like him during his dmg times until the whole Shraddha-Nicole-Jennifer 3 timing happened. Lost further respect for him for the way he handled his divorce with Jen. But keeping aside his personal life , he is a good actor and will be right choice to play new age Bajaj.  My only problem is his toxic fandom that he will bring along with him. 🤔 We have already seen enough drama on sns 

Yes, not at all, but unfortunately a large chunk of his fandom are problematic.  

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god can’t she give us some time to enjoy AnuPre 😔

Why in a hurry to bring Bajaj ??  I don’t want to see limited time on main lead.specially  Anu behind bars for so many episodes 👎🏼

KSG , I don’t like him either .