IPKKND (PJWL) OS : Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa

Posted: 4 years ago

They say that Dil ke rishte (heart relationships)  is more stronger than khoon ke rishte ( blood relationships) ,same is the case with the bond that Aarav shares with , both his mother’s Tara and Khushi who aren’t his birth mom but they both are more than that to him 

My FF

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 1

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 2

Phirse Jeena Woh Lamhein Thread 3

Spin off FF

MeerAsh : Jab Tak Hai Jaan 

PJWL OS Series :

* (IPKKND) PJWL OS Phass Gaya Re Kanhaiyaa - Scroll down 

QH (PJWL) OS : Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana

IPKKND (PJWL) Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

Spin off OS series : JTHJ : Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin

----

This OS is a sequel to my FF Phirse Jeena Who Lamhein , which depicted the life’s of Raizadas post the show actual end .In my story Aarav played a very important role of being the first child to all his 4 sets of parents that had formed in my FF and also in the spin off named Jab Tak Hai Jaan (when there were 2 fandoms one was Arnav Khushi and another one was Khushi Harsh who wanted separate endings,in PJWL Harsh dies and in Jab Tak Hai Jaan ,Harsh is alive and Arnav gets another life partner)

1)     First set of parents : Dhruv Singh Raizada also known as Karan and Tara Singh Raizada / Sheetal Kapoor : But since Aarav never considered Sheetal as  his mother ,he always considered Tara to be his real mother after knowing his birth truth that he is Dhruv son.

2)     Second set of parents : Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Singh Raizada : Aarav’s adopted parents ,after Sheetal abandoned him and no one knew about Dhruv being alive and Aarav being his son,that time Arnav and Khushi adopted him.

3)     Third set of parents is Arnav Singh Raizada and Tara Singh Raizada,when Arnav got separated from Khushi,he had got carried away with Tara's beauty one day, which resulted to Aara's birth (though Aara is their second child, even after she was born and she wasn’t with Arnav or Tara (longstory) Arnav and Tara we’re boyfriend and girlfriend for the world and Tara that time considered Aarav her first child as she had seen him grow in front of her,even though that time he didn’t consider her as his mother ,she was always being that mother figure to him even when he missed Khushi )

4)     Fourth set of parents is Khushi Singh Raizada also known as Meera Mehra and Harsh Mehra : When Khushi was separated from Arnav ,she was pregnant with his children ,2 twins Arshi and Arhi and Harsh gave Khushi support and became her life partner in front of the world and became the father of Arshi and Arhi and when Khushi wanted to take Aarav’s custody from Arnav,Harsh was ready to become Aarav’s father but unfortunately that time they didn’t get his custody as Tara and Arnav got it by unfair means but even when Aarav had grown up ,he considered Harsh to be his father since it was Arshi and Arhi who considered him as their father and their happiness lies in being with Harsh and he felt Harsh was a better husband to Khushi that time ,even after the dismise of Harsh ,he still considers him as his father since he is Heera's father and Arshi and Arhi foster father.

So this summary about the relationships in Phirse Jeena WhoLamhein will give you an understanding over this one shot .

Thank you @sevenstreaks for this beautiful banner 

Phass Gaye Re Kanhaiyaa – Mother’s Day Special

In AaHi Room

Tara comes to see what Ruhi is doing ,she knocks at the door: Ruhi beta,Can I come in ?

Ruhi : Yes Tara mama come in , anything you need mama !

Tara smiles : Thanks for your concern beta, and yes your mama wants something from you ! I know am trying to be selfish but it’s just my wish .

Ruhi : Tara mama ,you don’t have to hesitate to say go on ! Am ready to fulfill your wishes

Tara goes on to say : Well, I feel you and Aarav need to plan for another baby ! I would love to see a chotu sa Aarav now after seeing a choti si AaHi which is a replica of you !

Ruhi wasn’t expecting to hear this,she was surprised : But Mama ,Aarush ! Isn’t he a form of Aarav in a way , he is our first child and to have a third child .I don’t want to neglect him more !

Tara : See Ruhi ,I know Aarush is your first child ,but am just saying to give your relationship a second chance in having a baby of your own ! Am i wrong in asking so ?

Ruhi : No Mama,you are not but...

Khushi who was passing by heard their conversation and she interrupted,Arnav who wanted something from her came behind of her : Khushi ,I.. (he sees her going into Aarav's room and he follows her)

Khushi : But Tara ,Ruhi is also a working women right ,and on top of all of that you are saying for her to think about having another kid ! When she is happy to have Aarush and their daughter Aahi.

Arnav : Yeah Tara , Khushi is right ,it is Aarav and Ruhi who have to decide about their future

Dhruv and Aarav comes to the room and they are surprised to see what’s happening .

Tara goes near Aarav : Aarav wouldn’t you want another child of your own !

Aarav : Mama ,I would love to but it’s also Ruhi decision as well and why all of the sudden so much of want of a child mama !

Tara : Aarav I was just putting forward my wish as a mother that I would love to see another child of yours ,I know it’s your own decision and am fine with it but the only thing is what is concerning me is why are you all not thinking beyond Aarush ! Aarush has his own parents ,they can take care of him as well , if they can take care of Heera then why not Aarush !

Khushi : Tara ! I know Aarush is my own son,but i love him too just like Heera , but it was Aarav who wanted to take the responsibility of Aarush !

Tara : Ok so if you can ask Aarav to think about his marrriage and have a child is ok ! But if i ask am wrong ! Waah then you guys also give Heera to be taken care by Aarav  !

Arnav : Tara ! What you said about Aarush it’s ok ! But don’t you say anything about Heera ! She is my daughter and I will continue to be her father till my last breathe since I have given a promise to Harsh to look after his and Khushi’s daughter like my own.

Tara : Then even take care Aarush as well since he is your son ! Who asked you to give him to Aarav,even if he forced, as Aarav is still a kid right to take the resposibility of YOUR kids !

Dhruv : Tara stop this ,why are you saying all this !

Tara : Dhruv ,we are Aarav’s real parents na ,we have the first right to decide then it comes Arnavji and Khushi Di,Arnavji and me and Khushi Di and Harshi ji .And what am saying is just for the sake of Aarav Ruhi .

Arnav : Tara ! How can you say so ? Ruhi is our company leading designers she represents our designs globally and we need her to flourish it abroad and you are saying about having another child it’s really an unnecessary thing !

Khushi : Yes Tara , Arnavji is saying right !

Tara : Khushi Di , you please don’t say anything since you got pregnant when you were a housewife ,even when I was working for Arnavji I too had taken a long break to be with Dhruv and to have Reyaan ,even though I was one of his top designers that time and his girlfriend ! I too had Aara when I was working with him even after she was born I worked , even though she wasn’t with me ! But still I never made any difference in the love that I had for Aarav even when he was both my partner's and my boyfriend's son

Arnav : Tara your case is different ! Why are you comparing your self to Ruhi !!

Aarav : Dad and Mama stop all this ,Papa you only say anything. I can’t see you all fighting like this on this issue which is pointless !

Dhruv : Yes guys stop it !

Ruhi : Can I get to say something Dad ,Mom, Dhruv papa and Tara mama ! Tara mama ,I know what you are saying is right that we should give a second chance to our marriage and to have a baby of our own but what Dad said it’s true, not at the cost of my career ,even I crave for another child but when I see Aarush and Aahi I don’t feel the difference of own and not my own and the thought of 3rd one automatically erases from my mind.

Aarav goes near Khushi

Aarav : Mom I know you are hurt by the comments that Mama passed which wasn’t her intension to say so about commenting about Heera or Aarush ! Yes it was me who asked Mom and Dad to give me the Parenthood of Aarush in presence of Ruhi , which we are happily doing so and yes Mom I know you were the reason that me and Ruhi thought about having Aahi since you didn’t wanted us to not give time for our marriage and you too wanted us to have a child of our own that time Mom isn’t it and now the same request Tara mama is asking but only difference is that , she is asking it directly and not indirectly like you did mom ! So why are you all blaming her for thinking so !

Arnav : Aarav !

Aarav goes near Tara : Tara mama ,I will not doubt your intensions never will do because I know you always think about my happiness just like Mom , but it’s up to Ruhi since it’s her career call and I can’t force her right !

Tara : Yes Aarav I understand and I don’t have any issues and I completely understand that Ruhi has her own choice and I am really happ yshe is thinking about her career ,I just wanted to hear her saying yes or no but not at the cost of saying no cause of Aarush ! That’s what I meant !

Tara goes near Khushi : Am sorry Di ,for saying all those ! I didn’t wanted to hurt you ,I was concerned about Aarav and Ruhi because they are so busy in their life that Aarav doesn’t spend time with Ruhi ,and when a small baby comes that time only he will be attached to Ruhi !

Khushi laughs : Same here Tara what you felt now same was my situation few years back ! When Aarush was a new born and he took the responsibility of being Aarush father ,the way they both used to take care of Aarush and give each other time and spend family time that’s why I wanted them to even think about having their own and loose their virginity cause these 2 won’t break unless they are forced ! Am I right Aarav and Ruhi  

Aarav and Ruhi are embarrassed ,Khushi and Tara had a great laugh.

Arnav : Sorry Tara for doubting your intensions ,I know you won’t think bad about any of our kids and always want the best for them ,the thing is as a husband to Khushi and now father to Heera I got so lost in being possessive about them that I forgot what have you done for me and our daughter Aara .

Tara : Arnavji ,it’s ok I understand ,even my husband became tensed about what am saying so you are really justified in your case but Dhruv wouldn’t ! He should have been supportive but he didn’t right !

Dhruv : Ah Tara ,I am but that moment I didn’t understand what was happening and am really sorry jaan !

Tara : No Dhruv ,don’t be sorry ,it really proves how much you love your family which am really happy and proud of and I don’t feel bad about that ! And am happy (Tara gives a side hug to Dhruv )  and they moved out of Aarav Ruhi room after sorting out issues .

In AaHi Room (after getting a bit private space)

Sajana ve……..

Chupke se ahista

Ho raha hoon lapata

Ruhi grabs hold of Aarav and pins him to the wall : So Mr.Aarav Singh Raizada urf my 2 maiyas (mom’s) Kanhaiyaa ,tum sach mein ek waqt ke liye dono maiyaa ke beech mein phass gaaye (you really at that time you got stuck in between the 2 mother’s )

Uljha sawaalo mein..

Ab tere hi khayalon mein

Kaisi yeh chahat hai

Aarav : Yeah most of the times, I get stuck between the two ,to keep them happy ,it’s so difficult but then I find  an alternative to satisfy both of them , remember once Tara mama seleted one sherwani and Mom selected another and to keep both of  them happy ,I had got both the sherwani stitched up together and made it one.

Ruhi : Yes Aarav,I do remember, you really take good care about their choices and you make sure you satisfy both mom’s, so Aarav I was thinking that why not fulfill Tara mama wish as well ,aur iss pyaar ko phir se naam de phirse (and we name this love once again) !

Roke yeh na ruke

Ek pal na raahat hai

Dhadkan gawaan chuke

Aarav : Ruhi are you serious,but what about your career

Ruhi : Aarav whatever will happen, will happen let’s concentrate upon our present and give our another best shot ! I have told Aara to take Aarush and Aahi to sleep with the twins (Arshi and Arhi ) and with her for now ! So let’s not spoil this golden opportunity.

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon
Khoye hai kuch alfaaz kyun
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..
Kya naam doon kya naam doon

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon
Iss marz ko kaise sahoon
Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..
Kya naam doon kya naam doon

Aarav : So what are you waiting for honey (she wraps him with her legs and they start to lip lock and slowly he walks while she is on him kissing her and having sex while walking ,he lays on the bed and then he lays on her on the bed ,he gently brushes her with his kisses on her shoulder and then kisses her on her cheek and then they consummate

After a month

Ruhi and Aarav decided to let Tara and Khushi know  about Ruhi's pregnancy on the day of Mother’s Day since they thought that would be the best day to tell them specially Tara. On the day of Mother’s Day ,in the presence of the whole Raizada Family ,Gupta family , Bhalla Family and the Sheikh family who were present to celebrate this day .

(pic credit orginal uploader)

Aarav : Mom, Tara mama , Ishi maa,Shagun mama I want to tell you mother’s that me and Ruhi are gonna welcome soon another baby into our life’s

Listening to that everyone were overwhelmed and they congratulated the new parents to be ! Aarav went near Tara and he told her

Aarav : So my Devki Maa sorry my Yashoda maa are you happy with Ruhi pregnancy news !

Tara : Am super happy my Kanhaiyaa that’s true that by relationship I am your Devki maa , but in reality I am your Yashoda maa ,because I only became your mother figure after Khushi Di was your mother and she is still ! Thanks for giving this beautiful joy !

Khushi : Yes Aarav ,just like Tara even I can’t control my happiness and am also so happy that just like how you made your this mom happy by keeping her wish that time same you did with your this mom .Indeed Aarav we both are lucky to have you as our son and on such a occasion of mother day we are more proud to have you our Kanhaiyaa .You will always be our first and special son in all 4 parents sets isn’t it Tara !

Tara agreed (Aarav hugged Tara and Khushi ) Happy Mother’sDay my mother’s .Ruhi joined in the hug.

Dhruv and Arnav smiled seeing their bond and so was Haider,Humaira,Ishita ,Raman,Shagun,Mani, Nk,Lavanya,Akash and Payal and Nani,Manorama,Manohar,Garima,Shashi,and the kids of Raizada and Bhalla clan

*Following that Haider and Humaira , Arnav and Tara got Aara and Hassan married*

They lived happily ever after

Edited by dellzcreationz - 4 years ago

Nicely written OS..

Sydell..

It was fun to read about all these characters oncev again..

❤️

Aarav got so lucky to be loved n cared by  Dhruv-Tara n Arnav-Khushi ..

Ruhi also gets everybody's love..

Tara wants Ruhi n Aarav to plan a child of their own this time..

Ruhi hesitates s she has her reasons..

She does not wanna neglect  Arush..

Khushi overhearsthis convon she thinks it willbe difficult for Ruhi to manage everything as she's a working lady..

Finally Aarav succeeds in convincing  all..

Ending is little Ahem ahem..lol

Edited by pakpearl - 4 years ago

Thank you jiji am glad you liked it ❤️❤️

Congratulations on your new thread 

will read and comment after Ramadaan 

sorry for the inconvience 

Originally posted by taahir004

Congratulations on your new thread 

will read and comment after Ramadaan 

sorry for the inconvience 

It's ok dear ,

Anytime ❤️

Tara is asking aarav ruhi to think of another child.as a grandmother or mother her demand is natural.but arshi n aarav are right.ruhi has to take a decision as she will be the one who will face the consequences of pregnancy.arshi are doubting if pregnancy will affect ruhi's career.but Tara is assuring that career won't be spoiled by comparing her life with ruhi's.but each woman's experience will be different.I felt that Tara taunted khushi.when tara talked sarcastically I loved Arnav telling Tara to say anything about heera as he had promised harsh to look after her as his own daughter.aarav is asking khushi why she is blaming Tara as the only difference is that Tara asked directly while khushi asked indirectly.but khushi never blamed Tara. she just gave her suggestion that being a working woman it will be difficult for ruhi to get pregnant.finally it's been revealed that like khushi Tara also wants aahi to think of a child to get more attached to each other.loved khushi Tara discussing about it

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago

loved aarav ruhi discussing about how aarav used to please both mothers at the same time.sherwani part was lovely.loved ruhi's decision to make Tara maa happy by planning for another child.aahi romance was passionate. loved them surprising both mothers by disclosing ruhi's pregnancy.nice dialogues by khushi Tara .Tara who is originally devki became yashoda too was a striking dialogue.happy to see bhallas also. hassan aara got married.wow.i wish you continued this as we need to know more about the triplets life too. fantastic pics .nice mother's day gift 

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Tara is asking aarav ruhi to think of another child.as a grandmother or mother her demand is natural.but arshi n aarav are right.ruhi has to take a decision as she will be the one who will face the consequences of pregnancy.arshi are doubting if pregnancy will affect ruhi's career.but Tara is assuring that career won't be spoiled by comparing her life with ruhi's.but each woman's experience will be different.I felt that Tara taunted khushi.when tara talked sarcastically I loved Arnav telling Tara to say anything about heera as he had promised harsh to look after her as his own daughter.aarav is asking khushi why she is blaming Tara as the only difference is that Tara asked directly while khushi asked indirectly.but khushi never blamed Tara. she just gave her suggestion that being a working woman it will be difficult for ruhi to get pregnant.finally it's been revealed that like khushi Tara also wants aahi to think of a child to get more attached to each other.loved khushi Tara discussing about it

In my FF that time when Ruhi didnt wanted to get pregnant ,it was Khushi who tried to bring them close but then suddenly that mishap happened where Ruhi got an accident and the fear of not becoming a mother in future struck her ,that time she was traumatized by her not doing well in exams and all and plus this OS is based to take on a lighter note that Aarav fulfills both his mother's wish Aahi was the result of Khushi's wish and now their new baby is the result of Tara's wish that's why that sherwani thing was the justification of how he handles both mom's and the title !!

Edited by dellzcreationz - 4 years ago

Superb fabulous lovely fantastic update dear

Thanks for pm