Cartoons were Better...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Am reading the written updates, title is inspired by them. Definitely am gonna say, cartoons were better, cos they have a plot, timing, characters.

What's going on in the show? Everyone just seems to chase others..and act as pendulums.

Zaroon seems to support Kainaat and Humza cos he feels they love each other. Didn't he guess it's one sided love for Humza when he clearly knows K has feelings for him. Joke is, to prove to Saltanat, he somewhere is playing with K and making her a toy, like giving signals, messaging her to come at night...

Why apologize her when he didn't mean it? All he does is to just prove to Saltanat...he should just vanish for a while, both sisters will get some time to think and become sane. 

Also what happened to the Job he planned to do? ROFL..so basically just show off.. seems job is doing Shayaris and win Saltanat

Then comes Kainat who is butchered to the extent that she has turned obsessive and desperate to an extent, she breaks all rules for Zaroon? Limits!! She is just showed desperate, and going to any extent for Z just like Z goes for any extent for S.

Have no clue why K is in the picture, if track is same way..where she will be villain cos she will suffer or nothing good is showed on her.

Now comes the main, Saltanat. She currently seems the biggest psycho here. Like what is she doing?? Taking everything in her hands, forcing Zaroon to like K, then cries to sacrifice her love, take a stand. She is somewhere responsible in giving false hopes to K. She should explain to K, high time back story needs to be showed, but won't. She even goes to extent, of making fake FB profile and behaving as K to break relation with H.

Usool toh are namesake for younger generation, they may preach huge words and do great show offs but fact remains, they twist it as per convenience and throw it as a frisbee. Then suddenly they remember them, then follow for some time..and again throw.

Show literally remains like Running Dare Game, where all behave as kids, and want their prize. Logic and everything is out of window..with maturity too..

From when show started, it's like everyone running behind each other, for each other, with extremes showed..proving love but nothing actually happening. Everyone seems to plan marriages..

So all three just keep running for each other, forcing each other or whatever where no solid plot seems to be there.

-Madhura

Lovely post dear

First of all i am not at all getting the actual concept of this show...but some points which I understood are

Firstly...most probably Z will marry both the girls n i m kinda sure K will be his first wife coz everyone is in favor of Z & S n against of Z & K's alliance so i guess K will be Z's first wife which i don't want coz Z is treating K like a commodity...she is the main hurdle of his & S's relationship toh usey uthakar Hamza ko de do

Secondly this is the only show where i m disliking all the 3 leads...All of them r inconsistent

K is not getting a simple thing that rejections are part of our lives so let it be girl Z is not for u leave him alone , he doesn't love u

now Z , what's his problem why is he using K to get S's attention n what is this Hamza's angle u don't want to be with K fine but u too need to get one thing straight....Leave her alone

Now coming to S , this girl is one confused soul...on one side she wants Z to accept K n on another side she is crying for her love...what do u want S , see either u want Z or u want him to choose K...mahaan bhi banna h aur mahaan banne ki himmat bhi nhi hai...same for her stop interfering in K's life...leave her alone...this is her journey let her find her own way n why she said apne haq ki naah doosron se karwaogi can she plzz stop hitting K by her words...K didn't say her to break her alliance or naa kehna...actually in this matter i m disliking both the sisters...they both tries to hurt each other by their stupid remarks

Thirdly why Miyazaan , zainab , Hamza n his dadi , S & Z n their parents r trying to impose their decisions on K...for god sake K is a human not a toy , why everyone is trying to be the maseeha of her destiny...as I said let her fight her own battle n find her own way to deal with it...No one is trying to see her pain sabko K ko raaste se hatana h

All in all the show has nothing to offer n that's why viewers r rejecting this show...in first week the show was on first position on twitter trending but last week it was on 3rd spot

From all the angles K is looking the only victim here n i Have seen people feeling bad for her despite of her constant Z jaap so i don't know what makes r trying to show...people r liking SaRoon as well but the hatred for K is not that much which i was expecting...in fact people r sympathising with her so makes kya chahte h wo hi jaane

I myself wanted to see KaiZa's journey coz i liked the dargah promo where Z asked for S to be his humsafar but then he saw K's face instead of S's...so i thought the story is going to be about inner beauty n outer beauty but here toh pta nhi kya hi h so i have already stopped watching it

All the best to cast n crew but i can't tolerate this show anymore...n i guess the trps r also dipped from 1st week so i don't think people r liking the storyline that much...wake up cvs

There's only obsession between the four characters, kainath, Zaroon ,Saltanat and humza,knowing the truth, they don't care if they are love by the person they want to marry.... They just don't care they have an excuse I love you.... They don't think about the other person's feelings and not to forget Humza and Zaroon except from this wants to rule  the  Dargah,other big motives they really wanted to marry these girls? Is this love??

Hey Madhura,

Good to see you back. 

So Coming to the show, I am going to share my concerns. When the show started off, It was promoted as S and Z's love story, the story of 'inkaar' and 'ikraar' and adding K to the equation was supposedly the twist. 

But seeing the events I wonder, If they take K out of show what is left to watch since Z and S have mutual feelings, everyone wants them and K is a hurdle. I don't think they will have more to explore hence more focus is on K. People may either accept or deny but Kainaat will play a major role .. there's no way she's gonna take a back seat. Negative/ obsessed or reformed she is here to stay. Better few fans make peace with this fact. Btw she's already butchered for me.

The show started off on a good note but It's been going downhill for me. This no way looks like a well-planned show where so much groundwork went in. Characters are inconsistent, the plot is all over the place and above all what heck is going on in the show where everyone is bent on forcing one into another's life? Is there something beyond this marriage bureau business when there's much more to explore.

The back story of S and K. Concept of look-alike cousins is like a joke. If they are sisters or if there's some mystery behind the twins, why don't they show some Flashbacks, throw more hints? But No! Such a waste of potential concept with many more possibilities.

At first, the pace of the show amazed me but later I realised this very pace is proving detrimental to the show. No Characters have a proper base, nor they are established and given time to settle. It's like someone has placed the gun at point blank and makers are in a hurry to wrap the show-up. If the majority of viewers are not able to connect to the characters the fault clearly lies with makers but they don't' seem in any mood to rectify.

Being touted as a love story of  Saltanat and Zaroon, Heck even they are rushed and if few are finding Saroon and their scenes forced, I don't see a problem.  It is not necessary for everyone to go aww wow at the so-called couple, but that seems like the expectation of many.

I repeat inconsistency and haphazardness are major problems in this show. The actions and words of characters don't match. Neither of characters appeals to me any more. They are too contrived for my taste. Other than Helly's terrific performance as Kainaat, brilliant cinematography and locales  Nothing stands out for me.

What a disappointment!

Edited by lucky.m - 4 years ago

@ Madzā€¦ now  ok your post made me shake my head. but just for laughs Madz.. at least you are checking what's going? so me chuckling and sitting back and concluding..  comic  beyond sanity the show may appear.. but you and me still hope some order may come about out of this mayhem!  dekh Madz, Kainat  keeps me on this  story.  I dream of seeing vulnerability transforming into  a sense of confidence. A bit like "did it my way" style.. of recent I want Kainat  to seek pastures anew.. get to know what else she wants out of life than a NRI ice hockey player!

Trouble is falling in love is such a strong sentiment, that it has the potential to impress rather wholly over the human heart and mind. Either love can bring out the positive in a person or take a turn for the worst. Zaroon, I hate to  admit ,despite all her tears, may seem to Kainat  like a cherished  moment in her life.. she loves Zaroon, for the moment.. only Kainat will find a way of getting over him.. That moment I am looking forward to seeing.. Also, if her love for Zaroon, can stand the test of time..

listen you just stay tuned to the cartoon capers!.. we'll guffaw together.  love hammie

Thanks everyone! Well said though..Will be doing replies morrow, keeping bit busy

Originally posted by SONAL30

Lovely post dear

Thank you Sonal.

First of all i am not at all getting the actual concept of this show...but some points which I understood are

Firstly...most probably Z will marry both the girls n i m kinda sure K will be his first wife coz everyone is in favor of Z & S n against of Z & K's alliance so i guess K will be Z's first wife which i don't want coz Z is treating K like a commodity...she is the main hurdle of his & S's relationship toh usey uthakar Hamza ko de do

Sonal, don't think 2 marriages will be done. Yes, Z treats K horribly and even I don't want. He is just selfish.

Secondly this is the only show where i m disliking all the 3 leads...All of them r inconsistent

K is not getting a simple thing that rejections are part of our lives so let it be girl Z is not for u leave him alone , he doesn't love u

now Z , what's his problem why is he using K to get S's attention n what is this Hamza's angle u don't want to be with K fine but u too need to get one thing straight....Leave her alone

Now coming to S , this girl is one confused soul...on one side she wants Z to accept K n on another side she is crying for her love...what do u want S , see either u want Z or u want him to choose K...mahaan bhi banna h aur mahaan banne ki himmat bhi nhi hai...same for her stop interfering in K's life...leave her alone...this is her journey let her find her own way n why she said apne haq ki naah doosron se karwaogi can she plzz stop hitting K by her words...K didn't say her to break her alliance or naa kehna...actually in this matter i m disliking both the sisters...they both tries to hurt each other by their stupid remarks

Agree, all are inconsistent. Totally, though all conveniently mention, it's not S's fault, S indirectly is a cause. Plus, it's extreme that K is not getting anything. It's not like she has a huge list too. On Z, yes she is involved a lot, but she needs to move on, and K was showed mature tbh. Am not following now, so maybe she is making an effort?

Totally!! Well I find Z to be a totally sick character, he is just concerned on his love and proving his stuff right. He did not even give K a chance ever to talk or know what she wants, than just pushing down Humza..

EXACTLY!! She keeps giving kasams too, to everyone, lol. As people mention, that it's not S's fault that K does not get things in life. Similarly it's not K's fault that S keeps giving kasams on Z, she needs to take a stand, but all are interconnected, like K and S. They both need to stand for themselves. Yeah, S is no saint and actually instigates K and taunts, then goes and does all mahanta, which was not asked for. They can have one to one talk instead. Yeah, both taunt each other, and makes no sense.

Thirdly why Miyazaan , zainab , Hamza n his dadi , S & Z n their parents r trying to impose their decisions on K...for god sake K is a human not a toy , why everyone is trying to be the maseeha of her destiny...as I said let her fight her own battle n find her own way to deal with it...No one is trying to see her pain sabko K ko raaste se hatana h

AGREE!!

All in all the show has nothing to offer n that's why viewers r rejecting this show...in first week the show was on first position on twitter trending but last week it was on 3rd spot

Exactly, there was news on off air and may happen, cos writers don't want to improvise and who will see such mess? Plus slot has great competitors which have story, even Ekta's show will start soon and she knows trp game, so this will drown totally cos it goes in circles, even culture is messed.

From all the angles K is looking the only victim here n i Have seen people feeling bad for her despite of her constant Z jaap so i don't know what makes r trying to show...people r liking SaRoon as well but the hatred for K is not that much which i was expecting...in fact people r sympathising with her so makes kya chahte h wo hi jaane

Sonal yeah cos somewhere people connect to K more, cos SaRoon seem a fairy-tale couple, too perfect to be true and their love happened in 2 days, frankly. Though now makers do give Z big dialogues, like he didn't fall for outer beauty and all, he did and there was no development. Love doesn't develop by zidd and shayaris..

K seems real and grey. Yeah makers only know.

I myself wanted to see KaiZa's journey coz i liked the dargah promo where Z asked for S to be his humsafar but then he saw K's face instead of S's...so i thought the story is going to be about inner beauty n outer beauty but here toh pta nhi kya hi h so i have already stopped watching it

Even I loved that, and that had so much potential and friction. Apart from beauty also, there was a LOT to be explored on culture, upbringing, and adjustments. Here, it's like Z and S are so similar, no adjustments, nothing..

All the best to cast n crew but i can't tolerate this show anymore...n i guess the trps r also dipped from 1st week so i don't think people r liking the storyline that much...wake up cvs

Yes, even I wish LUCK!! Same, can't tolerate such mess, and definitely cvs must pull their socks, and write good.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

There's only obsession between the four characters, kainath, Zaroon ,Saltanat and humza,knowing the truth, they don't care if they are love by the person they want to marry.... They just don't care they have an excuse I love you.... They don't think about the other person's feelings and not to forget Humza and Zaroon except from this wants to rule  the  Dargah,other big motives they really wanted to marry these girls? Is this love??

Well SAID!!