TERA MERA RISHTA PURANA ~ S-3 ~ PART 112:PG-5

Posted: 4 years ago

PART 105 ~  MEERA CONFRONTS DHARAM

2 Day’s Later 

Morning 

Bhanushali Palace 

Swimming Pool 

Tanya and Raman are resting on the edge of the pool after swimming….

”We are going today…Happy?” He looks at her….”Wow Raman, really?....I can’t wait to see her….Par hume naa jaldi se formalities puri kar leni chahiye….I am so excited!” She excitedly kisses him….”Even I am!...” He kisses on her cheeks…. 

On the other side, kids are enjoying themselves….”I can’t believe, this is our last Sunday, before school reopens…” Ananya says sadly….”Yes right di, I am not at all feeling good, going back to school again….Kitna chotu sa vacation diya tha!....I wanted to do so many things, but…!” Ruhi pouts….”Okay, then I think we should make this last day more memorable….Let’s go for shopping, what’s say?” Arjun trying to be cool….”Perfect!” the sister’s together chirped in…. 

Evening 

R City Mall 

Arjun, Ananya and Ruhi are finally done with their shopping….”Though we are exhausted now, but had so much fun….I will never forget this day in my life and thanks to Mamma and Papa, for agreeing to our every demands!” Ananya as the two siblings agrees too….! 

Rajput Mansion 

AdRi's room 

Pari came in after getting freshen up and sees Adi still on his laptop “Kya dekh rahe ho, itna laptop mein?....Jab se aai hu tabse dekh rahi hu, tumhe laptop pe….What’s so important, let me see too!”….”Nothing, just finalizing the place for babymoon….Happy?” he….”Babymoon!....But isn’t it too early, I mean….We just….Had….” her voice cracked….

”I know but then I don’t want you to go through any stress during the last few trimesters….Aur hum kal nahi jarahe hai, there is still time!” he said, as she hugs him with her way of saying ‘thanks to him'…. 

Night 

Priya's House 

DhiRiya's room 

Priya is on video call with Pari…. 

Priya “Wow, your so lucky….Happy for you!” 

Pari “What lucky?....You talk with Dhruv and we all can go together….What say?” 

Priya “Haan, meri samat jo aai hai….He doesn’t even let me step out of the home alone and you think he will agree to the idea of babymoon !....No chance baby!” 

Pari “Oh!” 

Priya “But as you told, I will do take a chance….Only on your saying!” 

Pari “Cool….Hope he will agree!” 

Priya “Anyways, you enjoy!...Bye!” 

Pari “Thanks….Bye!” 

She cuts the call….Just then, Dhruv came in the room “Baby, what you doing with the mobile?”….”Nothing!....Accha jaan, I was thinking if we….I mean don’t you think we should go for….Um, babymoon ?....Adi and Pari are also going, so ?” she knew the answer, but still asked….

”What?....No babymoon for us….It will be risky, but if you want we can go to a nearby resort for like 2-3 day’s!” he said while taking away her cell “And yes, no cell or laptop after 10 pm”…..

”Um right jaan, you are always right….Now let’s sleep, though I am not feeling sleepy!” she frowns….”Good!...Baby, your actions will not make me to change my mind!” he switches off the lights from the lamps….! 

Bhanushali Palace 

RoHika's room 

Mihika from the window sees Romi's car coming in….She quickly jumps on the bed and pretends to be asleep….Romi came in after sometime and seeing her asleep thinks “Maybe, she got tired”….

He quickly changed his clothes and slept by…. 

After Sometime 

She gets up and seeing him sleeping thinks “Thank God, he is sleeping….But I am getting this sudden urge to drink….Now I can go out!”….

She goes out from there…. 

Hall 

She is walking downstairs, when she spots Simmi and Param romancing….”Hadh hai yaar!....Itna bada room hai, lekin inhe yaha romance karna hai….Now how will I satisfy my urge?....Oh God!” thinking this she walks back to her room sadly….Simmi and Param are still romancing, unaware of the new developments…. 

Dharam Niwas 

Hall 

DheEra walked in together from one of their socialite evenings….He walked ahead, when she calls out to him and he stops mid-way….”Dharamji, I want to talk to you….” She said but not getting any response from him she took it as a nod and went ahead “Dharamji, I know I made a very big mistake….And I am sorry, I didn’t knew my one step will….We both….I know you are very much angry with me and you have that right too….But please don’t ignore me completely, I need you….I told sorry….” She said, as hot tears welled up in her eyes….He controls himself, before turning to face her “Nahi tumhare yeh aasu, aur nahi tumhara sorry mere bete ko wapis la sakta hai…So please “ he turns to leave when she holds his hand and turns him around “Agar mere aasu ya sorry use wapis nahi la sakta, toh apka yeh attitude bhi nah” she hit back, stunning him “Dharamji, I didn’t took a knife and poked it into my stomach, killing Virat…I wouldn’t deliberately hurt my child !”….

”Oh no, I think you did!....You were careless, but then you always were !” he shoots back….”That’s enough Dharamji!” she said looking straight into his eyes….”Enough what?....It’s barely started, and it was you who wanted me to say something…” he smirks….”Dharamji, I know you’re hurt….I am hurt too….Akhir mein Virat ki maa thi !” he cuts her “Oh, wow!....Toh tumhe yaad hai, ki tum uski maa thi” and claps his hands “That’s great!....It looked like you had forgotten it….I was always in this impression, that MOTHER DID EVERYTHING TO PROTECT THEIR CHILDREN’S….But you put him, DIRECTLY IN HARM'S WAY ! He says as a stray tear made its way out of the corner of his eye, but he quickly flicks it away before she could see it….

She did see it and it broke her more “Dharamji, I'd gladly be your punching bag; if it means Virat would return back to us….But he is not coming back and you spitting venom on me; is hurting YOU MORE THAN IT’S HURTING ME !”….”Oh really?” he again controls himself….”Yes!....I know how much you loved Virat….I know how much you wanted him in your life….I know how you wanted to raise him….I know what you wanted to teach him….I know how much your heart is crying right now for him!….I know that it’s easier to blame someone, when there is a loss!” she said composing herself….”Toh tumhe lagta hai, ki mein galat hu tumhe blame karne mein?....Well, I am not….You were responsible…!” he turns to leave but she stops him again “I am not denying it Dharamji….It was my fault and I accept it!....I will have to live with THAT, for the rest of my life….But you know what I can’t live with?....You HATING ME, BLAMING ME AND YOU REFUSING TO FORGIVE ME!”….He just walked away without giving response…..She walks towards the home temple and prays “You know everything, in what circumstance I had to take that step….I didn’t knew then that to save my family, my people I will have to sacrifice my happy family and my marriage being ON THE ROCKS!...Mere saath hi kyu huva yeh sab?....Why?....It was a huge mistake on my part and maybe I will never be able to forgive myself….But I can’t see Dharamji treating me this way….He means the world to me….I am so-so-so-sorry….I am sorry….!" She breaks down completely….

He watches her from the railing and feels extremely guilty but controls himself, before storming in his study…. 

BG “Both are in the same pain, but not ready to share their pain….Now where will this take them?....Will the space between them, give a way to a third person?....To know more, keep reading !” 

PRECAP ~ DHARAM CONFRONTS MEERA

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

TanAn r excited about meeting whom?kids scene was nice.its true that kids will find their vacation short always.adri scene was sweet.planning 4 babymoon.so caring he is.pari invited priya too.nice.druv isright in his own place.its risky 4 priya.anyways he allowed her to go to thenear by resort.ha ha after 10 no phone n laptop.he is very protective.mihika tried to go to drink fooling romi but her plan flopped due to param simi’s open romance.ha ha.dheera conversation was painful.sad that though meera apologized still dharam is blaming meera.loved meera saying that like her sory ven his attitude cant bring virat back.meera saying that she can’t live with him hating her n not forgiving her was painful.like meera said she didn’t do itpurposefully.but sad that dharam is not trying to understand that.sad that thohe is guilty he is not forgiving meera.what happened?why meera had to sacrifice her own happiness to protect her family?as usual prfect pics

Originally posted by jasminerahul

TanAn r excited about meeting whom?kids scene was nice.its true that kids will find their vacation short always.adri scene was sweet.planning 4 babymoon.so caring he is.pari invited priya too.nice.druv isright in his own place.its risky 4 priya.anyways he allowed her to go to thenear by resort.ha ha after 10 no phone n laptop.he is very protective.mihika tried to go to drink fooling romi but her plan flopped due to param simi’s open romance.ha ha.dheera conversation was painful.sad that though meera apologized still dharam is blaming meera.loved meera saying that like her sory ven his attitude cant bring virat back.meera saying that she can’t live with him hating her n not forgiving her was painful.like meera said she didn’t do itpurposefully.but sad that dharam is not trying to understand that.sad that thohe is guilty he is not forgiving meera.what happened?why meera had to sacrifice her own happiness to protect her family?as usual prfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy 😳Ypu will soon get to know that 😉To them it's yesterday only 😆According to you, in which place you want to see them going for their babymoon?Poor Mihika 😆Dharam is just thinking of his pain and wants to give this pain to Meera He can't understand anything...

PART 106 – DHARAM CONFRONTS MEERA

Late Night

Dharam Niwas

Study

Dharam is seating in his dimly- lit study….He is shattered by the way he spoke to Meera, even though it felt right at the time….Certain things needed to be said, and he said but now having this hollow feeling inside him….

”Doesn’t it feel better to smile, then to frown?” someone asked, but there was no one….He switches on the light, and slowly someone from his own shadow appears….Not just ‘some-one' but his own conscience….He takes a seat directly across the table from him “Happy with yourself Dharam?”….”Immensely !” he says sarcastically….”Oh really?....Then why your heart is aching?” his conscience questioned….”In case if you have forgotten, I have lost a child !” he said without blinking his eyes….”Yes you did, but we both know that is not the reason right now !” his conscience replies….”Do tell me, what’s the correct reason then?” he smirks….”Meera, your wife !” his conscience said….”Great!....I feel another lecture coming !” he smacks his forehead….”We both know the turmoil you’re going through right now….You lost your son, due to Meera's negligence….Toh tum Meera no bhi wahi dard dard dena chahte ho, jo tumhe ho raha hai….But she is feeling the same way, like you’re….Usne bhi apna beta khoya hai….Hurting her is NOT going to bring him back!...Giving her pain, will not bring any happiness for you….Hum dono jante hai, ki tum usse kitna pyar karte ho….Taking revenge is not an option!....Meera is love of your life….Your better-half, your soulmate….Agar tum chaho toh, kosish kar sakte ho par hoga nahi….As for hating her is completely out of the question !” before he could even reply, his conscience vanished as he came….He just shakes his head….

Medha’s room

Meera is caressing the sleeping Medha “Don’t worry baccha, Mamma will make things right again !...Papa is very very angry with Mamma, but we both know a secret don’t we?....Papa can’t stay angry with Mamma for too long !”….But she herself didn’t believed it….

Morning

Bhanushali Palace

Entrance

Shagun and Ruhi are waiting for Ruhi's school bus, as the other two kids have left already due to their early classes….”See Ru, your bus came” she sees the bus coming in….Ruhi gets excited “Oh, yes Mamma bye…!” she kisses on her checks before hoping into the bus and it takes off….

She walks inside and sees Tanya doing gardening….They greets each other and then she goes inside, while Tanya continues gardening….

Afternoon

Hall

Shagun and Tanya are waiting for the children’s to arrive, as a servant serves them tea….But unknown to them, Mihika is watching over them….”Toh kab la rahe ho use?” Shagun excitedly asked….

”Jaise hi sari formalities ho jayegi….More than us, she is excited too….Yesterday, Raman gave me a very big surprise….I didn’t expected it, as he was a bit off in starting…” says Tanya….

”Don’t worry everything will be okay!...Mujhe pata tha, Raman can’t stay away from her after meeting her….Ab dekhna sab thik hoga” Shagun caresses her….”I just hope Bhabhi !” Tanya hugs her….”Oh no, ab ek aur musibat…” Mihika thinks….

After Sometime

Ruhi came in running “Mamma, Chachi “….They gets happy to see her….She hugs them….

”Ru, where are Arjun and Ananya?....They didn’t came with you?” Shagun asked….”No Mamma….They had to go for project work at their friends place” Ruhi said but her eyes were on the dining table….

”Oh, okay….” Tanya said and sees her going towards the dining table….

Dining Table

Before Ruhi could touch her lunch, Shagun slaps her lightly “Ru, Mamma ne kya kaha hai?....Your hands are dirty, first go and wash it and then touch the food”….

”But Mamma !” she sadly pouts….

”No but…Go beta !” Shagun makes her go to get fresh….She and Tanya settles themselves for the lunch, when Mihika too joins them in….

Evening

Rajput Mansion

AdRi’s room

For today Pari is working from home….She closes her laptop feeling tired, when Shivu came in the room with tea for her….She thanks her and drinks the tea, feeling relaxed….”Bhabhi, mein soch rahi thi, ki hum parlor ho kar aaye?....From few day’s I was feeling like visiting it….Aur aap bhi relax feel karoge !” Shivu said….

”Yes much needed….Mein bhi soch hi rahi thi….But kids?” she gets excited at the idea…

”They are sleeping….So we can go!” Shivu smiles….”Yes!....Mujhe 10 min de, mein jaldi se ready ho jaati hu !” she said, as Shivu walked out of the room….She quickly gets ready and walks out of the room….

Shivu and Pari are getting head massage, when the parlor’s door opens and  Priya came in….

They gets surprised to see, as she too gets surprised to see them….”Tum yaha?....Is it some magic?...Did Dhruv agreed?....Wow !” Pari said nonstop….”Arey, mujhe bhi toh bolne de….I tricked and came….Ab woh toh mujhe jaane nahi dega akele, so I took Mom's help…

” Priya shared her secret….”Wow, so interesting….Par agar pata chala toh?” Shivu said wondering at the consequences….Priya too is getting head massage “Arey, Mamma hai naa woh sab dekh lengi….Aur toh aur ghar par rehne ki aadat nahi hai mujhe….No work, nothing….Itna bore hota hai mujhe toh….Though she was not willing in start, but I explained her”….”Planning’s and all…” Pari said laughing….Priya too laughs….

Modi Mansion 

Pari and Shivu came there to meet her parents….”Dadi, Maasi and Mom” she them coming together….They gets surprised and happy to see her….

She hugs them, while Shivu greets them….They too greets her….She tells them about the babymoon plan and they gets very happy for her….

They blesses her and Adi….They continues talking….

Night

Dharam Niwas

Hall

Gaura and Parag have come there to make Dharam understand, but he is not ready to even listen to them “Bas Maa Papa, aaj nahi….Isbar mujhse nahi hoga….Agar….” Meera stops him “Isbar kya Dharamji?....Ab ho gai mujhse galti….Please don’t do this to me….Ab saari galti meri thodi naa thi….Call nahi aata toh….” Just then, Vidya and Shravan came in to meet them but gets shocked instead….”Oh, so you still have a doubt it’s your mistake….Okay, tell me one thing- You got a call from our neighbor in Australia about our property having gold mines and you didn’t for a moment thought about taking this risk….You could have at least asked Vijay about it but no, you didn’t….” He angrily makes a fist….”No I didn’t asked because I thought if I asked, then everyone will get to know and then….Mujhe apne family ko yeh musibat se bahar nikaal na tha….I had only this option….But now I realized taking that flight was my BIGGEST MISTAKE!....I never for a moment thought about Virat….” Meera bends her head crying unable to meet his eyes….”Exactly….Tum aage ka kaha sochti ho….But when I, even Mom told you that we all will handle Stanley, then why did you had to use your brain?” he….”Dharamji, I….For my family peace, I….” her voice cracked….”Oh yes, you had to become Maahaan by doing this….Aur tumhare family mein toh, mein aur mere bacche thodi naa aate hai !” he feels guilty for saying this, but doesn’t show….”Stop it….Please !” she looks at him tearfully….

”I don’t have any strength now….” He goes out from there, not to return till 2 day’s….She breaks down on her knees seeing him going….GauRag and ViVaan tries to stop him, but in vain….

PRECAP ~ PLANNING

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

Hey, good to see you are still writing Dheera FF. Really nice. Bit don’t like seeing Dheera fighting😩

I have no idea.U can decide the place  4 babymoon.It will be the best 4 sure

Originally posted by Vampire2468

Thanks a lot Jazzy 😳Ypu will soon get to know that 😉To them it's yesterday only 😆According to you, in which place you want to see them going for their babymoon?Poor Mihika 😆Dharam is just thinking of his pain and wants to give this pain to Meera He can't understand anything...

I have no idea.U can decide the place  4 babymoon.It will be the best 4 sure

But still if you can suggest some place it would be great 😊

if u give options i can choose

Originally posted by Vampire2468

But still if you can suggest some place it would be great 😊

if u give options i can choose

Okay, so here are the options - ShimlaSrinagar, Goa, Maui, Hawaii, Miami, Florida,

Lisbon, Portugal, Ubud, Bali, Mauritius