Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 111- MEERA MEETS RANJANA

Night

Priya's place

DhiRiya's room

“Jaan, I think we should talk with him (Dharam) and make him realize his mistake..It's going over the head now !” said Priya getting on the bed..”So you think I didn’t talked ?..He is not ready to listen, what can we do?” Dhruv...

She doesn’t say anything further, although she wants to..”Okay, listen mujhe mere teddy bear ke bina neend nai aati..” she says, as to not wanting any problems between them, due to someone else..

”Do I look like a teddy bear to you?” He looks at her bewildered, as she nods innocently..He smiles and gets on the bed with her, and she cuddling up to him, sleeps peacefully..

Shravan's place

“Shravu ji, we need to stop jiju from doing all this..He can’t betray my sister like that..Only you can do it, as you know I am not in that position..” Vidya..”But he thinks it’s normal..I think we shouldn’t interfere in their matter..He is not liking it..” Shravan says consoling her..

Bhanushali Palace

TanAm's room

Tanya and Raman are asking Vritika if she liked her new home and family...”Yes, I really liked it..All are so sweet and nice people, especially badi maa..I love her !” she says excitedly..”We knew it already..” they..”But I didn’t liked Maami.She is so weird, as if she didn’t liked me or my presence.” She drops down her face..”No, it’s nothing like that.Infact, she was so excited to welcome you.She adores all the kids.Give her sometime, she isn’t bad..!” they says painfully..She became happy again..Mihika was listening to their talks from outside, came in “I am so sorry, I hope I didn’t disturb you..”

Tanya gets angry, but Raman holds her hand and calms her down..”Accha I came to know, if Vritika is going to sleep here or in her room..Waise it’s fine if she doesn’t want to, but she should know all the kids here are being made independent from a young age..” Mihika smirks lightly..”But..” Tanya..”No Mamma, Maami is right.I should be sleeping in my own room and Papa, you told me that I am a grown-up girl..I will sleep in my own room from now onwards.” She wishes them goodnight and gets up from the bed..

Just then Simmi came there “Beta, you don’t know but your siblings have made special arrangements for you..I mean you would be sleeping with them in children’s room today.”

All are happy with it, except Mihika who fumes as her plan got spoiled..”Tu jo karna chahti hai, wo mein tujhe karne nahi dungi.” Simmi thinks, while looking at Mihika..

”Koi baat nai, aaj nahi huva toh kal hoga !” Mihika thinks, while going out from there..

Simmi takes Vritika with her to the children’s room..TanAm embraces each other emotionally..

RoHika's room

Romi came in the room and sees Mihika crying..He gets shocked “Miku..”

“Romi, please don’t stop..I can’t stay here after what happened today..No one wants me here, it’s better if I go to Delhi, at my friend’s place..Tumhe toh pata hai, mera yaha koi nahi hai..So, I am leaving right now..!” she wipes her tears and from the corner of her eyes looks at him..

He turns her towards him and cups her face “Miku, please don’t talk of leaving..I know you only had concerns..Par tumhe samajna chahiye, she now only came and you should have made her comfortable, instead of..”

“Jo mujhe laga wahi kaha meine, aur kya galat kaha?..I am tired now, that’s why I just want to leave from here..I can’t stay here anymore..It's all so..” she closes her bag and walks away, when he holds her hand and stops her “Miku, I know you care about the family..Okay, I assure you no one will say anything to you..Tum please mujhe chodkar mat jao..I can’t live without you..”

“Neither I..” she hugs him..He breaks the hug, and cups her face..He tries to get romantic with her, but she stops him “Romi, I think we should sleep now”..”Jab bhi mera mood banta hai, tab tum eise hi karti ho..” he shakes his head and goes to sleep..

Rajput Mansion

AdRi's room

“Do you think we should go in this time?..I mean something in not right in Meera's life..Although they have not openly told, but every news article is saying otherwise..” said Pari while resting her head on Adi's chest..He soothes her “Your doubt is genuine..I had a talk with him and he sounded very clear..Mujhe lagta hai, ek baar tumhe bhi baat kar leni chahiye..Tomorrow only you go..”

“Yes you are right, I should talk with jiju, rather than Meera..” she hugs him..He kisses her forehead..They now sleeps peacefully..

3.00 am

Suryavanshi Hotel

Dharam is waiting for Ranjana at one of the tables, in corner..Just then, she walks in and smiles at him..He gets up and makes her sit, as she gets impressed by his sweet gesture “Omg, I am flattened..”

“Just for you..” he winks at her..”Flirt kar rahe ho..!” she too winks at him..They laughs..Unknown to them, a reporter is capturing their every moment secretly..They are too lost in themselves, to notice his presence..”Waise, I like your sense of humor and confidence..Plus, you are still the same, not at all changed..” she places her hand on his hand, and lightly presses it..”I was thinking, you should come by at my place..Medha tumhe pasand karegi, I am sure..” he places his other hand on her soft hand..”Offer bura nahi hai but I don’t mean trouble..” she said sipping her drink..”You are not trouble..” he winks at her..She laughs..

Morning

Dharam Niwas

Hall

Meera came from outside, after completing her prayers at a nearby temple..She hears two female sounds coming from his study room..”One is Medha’s, but the second one..?” she thinks and runs to his study room..

Study room

Meera peeps in through the hole and sees a woman seated on the bed, with her back towards the door..She then sees him seating in a side ward manner on the table, with his right leg outstretched on the floor..She further sees him leaning towards the woman and kissing her on the..?

She couldn’t take it anymore, and stormed into the room..Now as she is in the room itself, she figures out the consequence..She understands he was only kissing his daughter, as she sat on that woman’s lap, and not her bosom..”Hi Meera..” the woman extended her hand towards her..

She gives her hand sportingly..”Meera, meet Ranjana..” as soon as he said this, she withdraws her hand..

PRECAP ~ RANJANA COMING OVER

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

sad that even druv's words have no effect on dharam. even vivan are worried.good to see the once upon selfish sis vidya wanting meera to have a happy married life .priya can't sleep without her teddy bear druv.so cute.vruthika just came.she may be wanting to sleep with her parents.but this avantika doesn't want that too n giving a lame excuse that here kids are made to be independent at a younger age.vruthika is so sweet that she is very very understanding n ready to sleep separately.good that simmi flipped avantika's plan.avantika the drama queen is shedding her crocodile tears n making romi on her side.oh no romi trusts her blindly.I hope he won't go against his own family for avantika.why is avantika keeping a distance with romi? does she not love him even a bit?dharam ranjana scene was cute.but who took their pics?.i hope it wont become a problem.finally meera met ranjana.interesting.perfect pics 

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sad that even druv's words have no effect on dharam. even vivan are worried.good to see the once upon selfish sis vidya wanting meera to have a happy married life .priya can't sleep without her teddy bear druv.so cute.vruthika just came.she may be wanting to sleep with her parents.but this avantika doesn't want that too n giving a lame excuse that here kids are made to be independent at a younger age.vruthika is so sweet that she is very very understanding n ready to sleep separately.good that simmi flipped avantika's plan.avantika the drama queen is shedding her crocodile tears n making romi on her side.oh no romi trusts her blindly.I hope he won't go against his own family for avantika.why is avantika keeping a distance with romi? does she not love him even a bit?dharam ranjana scene was cute.but who took their pics?.i hope it wont become a problem.finally meera met ranjana.interesting.perfect pics 

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Yes, now Vidya wants only the best for Meera😊Vritika is quite mature and understanding for her age..Mihika loves Romi but not more than money🤔It will😔

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waiting for the next part . Want to see how Meera wins Dharam back

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pollyanna

Waiting for the next part . Want to see how Meera wins Dharam back

Thanks a lot dear😳Will update very soon😊It would be really interesting😳

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 112 ~ RANJANA COMING OVER

Morning

Dharam Niwas

Study room

There is a complete silence now. Ranjana feels awkward. Meera is seething with anger, wanting to say so much, blast Ranjana for having an affair with a married man, want to kill Dharam for bringing her home, want to scold Medha for acquitting herself with her possible step-mother!

“Achoo !” Medha sneezes loudly. She takes her and places her on the floor “Dharamji, can’t you see she is allergic to your mistress ! You didn’t see, as your attention is on Ranjana”s cleavage, right?”

She holds Medha’s hand and walks off from there. “Thankoo Dolly, thankoo Dolly !” Medha screams loudly, as Ranjana brought a doll for her. “She loves you, but I love you more !” Ranjana said looking at Dharam. 

“Yeah, I know that !” he laughs.

Bhanushali Palace

Dining Table

All are having breakfast, when Ruhi came down and sees Vritika sitting on her chair, besides Raghav's chair. She feels jealous and left out. 

Unknown to everyone, Mihika sees that and smirks. “No, it’s wrong. She came now only, so she must not be knowing. I can’t hold this grudge against her, after all she is my little sister !” she thinks while walking towards them. She wishes everyone good morning and then turns to Vritika “I hope you had a good sleep !” she caresses her head. “Yes di, I had !” Vritika replies. “Come Ru, sit here and have your breakfast. You need to get ready for school too !” Shagun said making her sit besides her. “Bade Papa, can I also go to school ?” Vritika asked.

“Of course you can !” Raghav replies.

“Within one week, you can go to school my princess !” Raman said caressing her cheek.

“Kab yeh sab khatam hoga ?” Mihika thinks.

Rajput Mansion

Hall

Pari came from outside after meeting Dharam. Everyone asks her what happened. “He told..” she said something, which is mute (for reader’s).

Afternoon

Bhanushali Palace

Hall

Tanya is reading a magazine, when Shagun came home. She sits besides her “Well, couldn’t talk in morning but. Kal kya huva tha ?”

“Well, Vritika was asking about Mihika not liking her and the way she talks. Meine aur Raman ne jese tese baat sambhali. Simmi too came at the right time. I don’t know, kab tak chalega yeh sab !” she said.

“One thing I noticed in her is, she is quite matured for her age. She understands and analysis things very quickly. She has seen the world, more than our kids. Ek din wo answer degi, don’t worry !” Shagun said sipping orange juice. “I just hope it happens and it should happen. By the way, is she coming?” she asked her. “Ever since I mentioned her about Vritika, she can’t wait to meet her. As soon as his work gets over, they will come. I so miss them !” Shagun said and sees Ananya and Ruhi coming in happily from their school. 

“Wow ! We can’t wait to meet them and Aarav !” they together said. “Mera kya?” she pouts. “Chachi, we love you but not more than them !” Ruhi said giggling.

They all laughs. 

Shagun tells them to change and then have lunch. They agrees and goes to their respective rooms to change. Just then, Simmi too came early from her work and joins them.

Evening

Dharam Niwas

DheEra's room

Meera gulps down hard, as Dharam is taking long strides towards her. For every step he takes, she moves one back, until she collides with the wall. 

Soon, his shadow is encompassing her completely. “Is that the way to talk to guests?”

She tilts her head indicating no. “Tonight, when Ranjana comes what are you going to say?” he asked her. “Wait what, wo abhi kyu aarahi hai?” she asked. “It’s none of your concern. Answer me !”

“Hello Ranjana, how are you? Mere Ghar mein tumhara swagat hai,” she said with a fake smile. Dharam pats her cheek “That’s better. Good girl !” he goes from there. Meera thinks what she will tell Ranjana, when she meets her “Hello Ranjana, how are you? Mere ghar mein tumhara bilkul bhi swagat nahi hai. And I hope your heel breaks, and your ankle twists, making you fall and break your leg, then your limb would be in hard plaster and you can’t do anything with my Dharamji anymore !”

Night

Dining Table

Dharam has invited Ranjana to dine with them, and she came. Now they all are having dinner, as the servants serves them. While having dinner mistakenly Ranjana drops her fork "Oh ! I am so sorry."

She bends to take it, but Meera stops her "It's okay, I will take it.." and bends down to take it. But to her horror sees Ranjana sliding her foot onto Dharam's and smiles. He feels tiklish. 

"Now she will openly flirt with my Dharamji.." Meera thinks, though she wants to prick that fork in her foot, but controls herself..They continues dining..

Morning

Hall  

Ranjana came there with her luggage as Dharam called her to stay over..Meera can't bear it "Why will she stay here? Khudke ghar mein kyu nahi reh sakti?"

"Her house is getting renovated, so she will stay here in my home..Also, I am travelling to London tonight so.." he says..Ranjana smiles "Thank you, Dharam !"

PRECAP ~ DIFFERENCES

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

meera's tongue has to control.what was she telling dharam..omg.shocking that ruhi has started feeling jealous of vrithika just like mishti was jealous of pari.I fear whether avantika will take advantage of her present mental feelings.shagun being confident that vrithika being mature will handle avantika was nice.who is that she about whom shagun tanya were discussing?omg dharam wants meera to treat ranjana well.meera thinking what will tell ranjana when she comes was damn funny.funny dialogues.shocking that ranjana was touching dharam's feet with her legs.that means she really wants to seduce him? why dharam is not reacting? shocking that ranjana will stay there.but good that dharam won't be there.guess there will be interesting tashan of ranjana n meera.perfect pics

jasminerahul thumbnail

loved the banner very much.very beautiful. one of the most attractive banners of yours

Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

PART 112 ~ RANJANA COMING OVER

Morning

Dharam Niwas

Study room

There is a complete silence now. Ranjana feels awkward. Meera is seething with anger, wanting to say so much, blast Ranjana for having an affair with a married man, want to kill Dharam for bringing her home, want to scold Medha for acquitting herself with her possible step-mother!

“Achoo !” Medha sneezes loudly. She takes her and places her on the floor “Dharamji, can’t you see she is allergic to your mistress ! You didn’t see, as your attention is on Ranjana”s cleavage, right?”

She holds Medha’s hand and walks off from there. “Thankoo Dolly, thankoo Dolly !” Medha screams loudly, as Ranjana brought a doll for her. “She loves you, but I love you more !” Ranjana said looking at Dharam. 

“Yeah, I know that !” he laughs.

Bhanushali Palace

Dining Table

All are having breakfast, when Ruhi came down and sees Vritika sitting on her chair, besides Raghav's chair. She feels jealous and left out. 

Unknown to everyone, Mihika sees that and smirks. “No, it’s wrong. She came now only, so she must not be knowing. I can’t hold this grudge against her, after all she is my little sister !” she thinks while walking towards them. She wishes everyone good morning and then turns to Vritika “I hope you had a good sleep !” she caresses her head. “Yes di, I had !” Vritika replies. “Come Ru, sit here and have your breakfast. You need to get ready for school too !” Shagun said making her sit besides her. “Bade Papa, can I also go to school ?” Vritika asked.

“Of course you can !” Raghav replies.

“Within one week, you can go to school my princess !” Raman said caressing her cheek.

“Kab yeh sab khatam hoga ?” Mihika thinks.

Rajput Mansion

Hall

Pari came from outside after meeting Dharam. Everyone asks her what happened. “He told..” she said something, which is mute (for reader’s).

Afternoon

Bhanushali Palace

Hall

Tanya is reading a magazine, when Shagun came home. She sits besides her “Well, couldn’t talk in morning but. Kal kya huva tha ?”

“Well, Vritika was asking about Mihika not liking her and the way she talks. Meine aur Raman ne jese tese baat sambhali. Simmi too came at the right time. I don’t know, kab tak chalega yeh sab !” she said.

“One thing I noticed in her is, she is quite matured for her age. She understands and analysis things very quickly. She has seen the world, more than our kids. Ek din wo answer degi, don’t worry !” Shagun said sipping orange juice. “I just hope it happens and it should happen. By the way, is she coming?” she asked her. “Ever since I mentioned her about Vritika, she can’t wait to meet her. As soon as his work gets over, they will come. I so miss them !” Shagun said and sees Ananya and Ruhi coming in happily from their school. 

“Wow ! We can’t wait to meet them and Aarav !” they together said. “Mera kya?” she pouts. “Chachi, we love you but not more than them !” Ruhi said giggling.

They all laughs. 

Shagun tells them to change and then have lunch. They agrees and goes to their respective rooms to change. Just then, Simmi too came early from her work and joins them.

Evening

Dharam Niwas

DheEra's room

Meera gulps down hard, as Dharam is taking long strides towards her. For every step he takes, she moves one back, until she collides with the wall. 

Soon, his shadow is encompassing her completely. “Is that the way to talk to guests?”

She tilts her head indicating no. “Tonight, when Ranjana comes what are you going to say?” he asked her. “Wait what, wo abhi kyu aarahi hai?” she asked. “It’s none of your concern. Answer me !”

“Hello Ranjana, how are you? Mere Ghar mein tumhara swagat hai,” she said with a fake smile. Dharam pats her cheek “That’s better. Good girl !” he goes from there. Meera thinks what she will tell Ranjana, when she meets her “Hello Ranjana, how are you? Mere ghar mein tumhara bilkul bhi swagat nahi hai. And I hope your heel breaks, and your ankle twists, making you fall and break your leg, then your limb would be in hard plaster and you can’t do anything with my Dharamji anymore !”

Night

Dining Table

Dharam has invited Ranjana to dine with them, and she came. Now they all are having dinner, as the servants serves them. While having dinner mistakenly Ranjana drops her fork "Oh ! I am so sorry."

She bends to take it, but Meera stops her "It's okay, I will take it.." and bends down to take it. But to her horror sees Ranjana sliding her foot onto Dharam's and smiles. He feels tiklish. 

"Now she will openly flirt with my Dharamji.." Meera thinks, though she wants to prick that fork in her foot, but controls herself..They continues dining..

Morning

Hall  

Ranjana came there with her luggage as Dharam called her to stay over..Meera can't bear it "Why will she stay here? Khudke ghar mein kyu nahi reh sakti?"

"Her house is getting renovated, so she will stay here in my home..Also, I am travelling to London tonight so.." he says..Ranjana smiles "Thank you, Dharam !"

PRECAP ~ DIFFERENCES

waiting for next part

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pollyanna

waiting for next part

Will update very soon 😊