TERA MERA RISHTA PURANA ~ S-3 ~ PART 112:PG-5 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Just like Basanti said Nahiiiiiiiiiiii if its not a dream

Yes but not as hus wife.its sad 

Originally posted by Vampire2468

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Just a dream, but is it😉?She has😛Dharam told they will share the same roof but not as husband and wife, but parents to Medha....He is confused between his heart and mind....

Originally posted by jasminerahul

Just like Basanti said Nahiiiiiiiiiiii if its not a dream

Yes but not as hus wife.its sad 

No no not like that....Isn't it hinting at something big😉?

PART 109 – ONE BIG MISTAKE

Morning 

Dharam Niwas 

DheEra’s room 

Meera is still thinking on what Dharam told “Marriage is over, but NO DIVORCE!....No way, I am going to agree to it....Agar woh ziddi hai toh mein, unse zyada ziddi hu !....He should’ve known this by now !” she then remembers his question “If something would’ve happen to Medha, when we had to swim for our lives, then you would have surely divorced me that day itself, or not ?”.....”Yes if Medha had been dead that day, I would’ve divorced him.....But I know, Dharamji would’ve fight to get me back !....Now I will fight to gain his forgiveness, and then we will be a family once more !” she takes a resolution....

Evening 

Meera gets shocked seeing the World News Headlines “INCOME TAX DEFAULTER STANLEY PHILIPS, FOUND DEAD IN HIS PRISON CELL !”.....”Pheww, the person who put us in this mess is gone !” she thinks, as she wanders around the house stopping in front of Virat's room.....She finds herself opening the door of his room and entering....She gasped seeing it shattered, as tears started to welled up in her eyes....She recalls Dharam's happy face making Virat’s room personally and he being the one who destroyed it, after her miscarriage....”Sab kitne khush the, par meri ek galti ne sab khatam kar diya....Now I understood, taking that flight was my biggest mistake ever....Now how will I mend everything ?” she recalls that day, as her tears refused to stop....

FB starts 

BG “After getting that urgent call from her neighbor, back in Austria about gold mines in her farmhouse, she decides to use it and finish Philips matter....She even choose a perfect time and excuse to go by herself after returning to Mumbai, since Dharam would be flying to Rajkot and no one would suspect her ....“ 

Mumbai 

Dharam Niwas 

DheEra’s room  

Vidya gets terrified on learning Meera's plan “No di, I can’t let you go....What will I say to tiny and jiju?”....”Nothing, it’s just a matter of a few hours....Okay, I won’t go but I want you to do a work for me, will you ?” her heart was racing with various thoughts.....

”Yes !” Vidya answered innocently....

”Will you bath Medha ?” her eyes were on the clock....Vidya nods and takes Medha for a bath, not understanding Meera’s hidden meaning....She smiles to herself, as she takes her purse and goes out silently.....

BG “She played it so diligently that no one could get a wind of her plan....She got successful, in running away and off in a special aircraft, no one could stop her, not even the pilot....But soon as the aircraft took off, all the family members got to know this and informed Dharam....Plus Medha got a high fever, which subsided when Dr Dhruv injected her....” 

Rajkot 

Suryavanshi Hotel 

Dharam’s Cabin 

As soon as Dharam got to know this, he immediately called Ranjana “Hey Ranju, I want you to do a favor on me !”.....”Hi Dharam, yes how can I help you ?” she asked in her husky voice....”Ranju, I want you to freeze my assets....” He thinks “I know Meera where have you gone, but I will not let you do it !”.....”Everything okay ?” she didn’t knew why he wanted to do it....”Nothing, just do say I say !” he said without providing her with details....”Okay, done !” she tries to guess the urgency in his voice....He cuts the call, without further fuss and decides to go back to Mumbai.... 

BG “It was only few hours that she left, but everything got messed up in her absence....As everyone had to bear Dharam's anger especially Vidya.....They were just praying that she returns home soon....Meanwhile, Janko tries to calm down Dharam....” 

Night 

Mumbai 

Modi Mansion 

Hall 

Janko once again tries to make Dharam understand, while he doesn’t want to listen to anything....”Beta, you both are equal to me....Mujhe pata hai usse bohot badi galti hui hai, par abhi yeh sab chodkar aapko uska sahara banna hai....We all want her to be here safely, don’t we ?....Nothing should happen to her and Virat....Dharam Kumar, I know how much you want to scold her, but try to understand her side too.....Abhi use sirf aapki zarurat hai.....Do give her a second chance !” she sees her words having a calming effect on him....He nods his head understanding her meaning....Just then Meera entered the house and sees him looking at her....Janko lightly tabs on his shoulder....He stands up acknowledging it “Let’s go Meeru !”.....

She feels relief surge in her body.....

BG “Dharam stops the car in front of the hospital, but she straight away refused....Not having any other option, he droves home.... “ 

Dharam Niwas 

Hall 

Meera tries to talk to Dharam, but he turned his back towards her and went taking Medha..... 

BG “That night she gets a dream, where she is playing with Virat in the garden....He asks her to make him swing high and she does but he didn’t return back....She gets up out from her dream and looks here and there....She gasped in horror, seeing her hands covered in blood and realizing the pain in her abdomen gets up and walks towards Medha’s room....Before Dharam could gauge the situation, she faints in his arms and he takes her to hospital....She gets taken in the emergency room, while Dr Priya is being called....Dr Priya immediately came there wearing night gown, since they had long slept by.....A nurse helps her wearing her doctor uniform and then she goes inside the emergency room, while Dr Dhruv consoles Dharam....The operation went on till the wee hours of the morning, and then Dr Priya came out....Although her profession expected her to be strong in any situation, but in this she couldn’t.....Dharam stormed out of the hospital in anger seeing her tears, while she hugs her husband and cries her heart out....” 

Dharam Niwas 

Virat’s room 

Dharam came there and sees it, how beautifully he had made his room....In his rage he destroys the whole room, without thinking for a second.....

City Hospital 

Everyone had came there to meet Meera except Dharam....They are asked to go inside, as she gained consciousness.....

BG “The first thing she did opening her eyes, is to see the cot, and seeing it empty screech so loudly, that a doctor had to tranquilize her....All are very sad for her.....With time she did came to terms with it, but it had a long way to go.....” 

Outside Meera’s Ward 

Dharam is too much angry with Naiya, for bringing Medha in the hospital....Just then, Stanley came there and taunts him on the loss....Parag controls him, as Stanley keeps on taunting him....”Hey, I just want my money....If I don’t get I will sue you....Meine bohot intezar kar liye, lekin ab nahi....Mujhe mere pese chahiye bas !” he smirks....

This time he lost his all cool, as he punches him hard on his face....Not to be left behind, Stanley attacks him hard....He punches and kicks him repeatedly, that he is unable to stand up....To everyone's relief police came on time and arrested Philips “I won’t leave anyone....Mark my words....” He looks at him in anger....Dharam before going from there, convinced AdRi to go for their honeymoon, which they had cancelled, but he booked it again for them....AdRi reluctantly accepts....He takes leave from there with Medha, and never came back in the hospital again....All are sad and helpless....

FB ends 

“I am sorry.....That time I did what I felt is right....Par aaj mein apne aapse wada karti hu, ki mein yeh parivar tutne nahi dungi....” She wipes her tears with a new resolve....

Next Day 

Morning 

Raizada House 

Hall 

Arnav tries to go out, when his mother Shilpa stops him “Till when you will lie ?....I know they removed you from office and you pretending, so that I don’t know....I am your mother beta, I can’t see you like this !”....

”Mom, this is the reason I didn’t talked about it before....Mein aapko taklif mein nahi dekh sakta....I found a way, don’t worry Mom....Aap mujh par garv karengi !” he smiles and thinks “Once my plan gets working....Then no looking back....No one will be able to save him !”....

She gets relieved and hugs him.....

Dharam Niwas 

Medha’s room 

Through servants Meera gets to know about Dharam not being in the town....So she came in Medha’s room, as only she would know where her Dad is....”Papa gone Ludin !” Medha cutely informed her....”London?....But why ?” she thinks.... 

After Sometime 

DheEra’s room 

Meera is pacing back and forth....The recent events and now he being in London, was too much for her....She was not even sleeping or eating properly and the headache refusing to die....She keeps her hand on her head, as her view gets blurry....Before she could call anyone or understand what’s happening with her, she passed out in a mere second..... 

PRECAP ~ MEDIA MADE ?

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

good that meera is determined not to give divorce to dharam n to win him back.fb was sad.actually meera shouldn't have refused to go to the hospital when dharam wanted to.I wish she had gone there. then may be the baby would have survived.her dream was so symbolic n painful.sad that she lost the baby n finding the cradle empty...so sad.Stanley taunting.oh.Stanley dharam fight too.oh.stanley's death is shocking.is his death mysterious?surprised to see the actor you chose as Stanley. what is Arnav going to do to make his mom proud of him?what's he planning?Arnav is a raizada here also.but actor is different.ha ha.perfect pics

good that meera is determined not to give divorce to dharam n to win him back.fb was sad.actually meera shouldn't have refused to go to the hospital when dharam wanted to.I wish she had gone there. then may be the baby would have survived.her dream was so symbolic n painful.sad that she lost the baby n finding the cradle empty...so sad.Stanley taunting.oh.Stanley dharam fight too.oh.stanley's death is shocking.is his death mysterious?surprised to see the actor you chose as Stanley. what is Arnav going to do to make his mom proud of him?what's he planning?Arnav is a raizada here also.but actor is different.ha ha.perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳It will be a very hard journey for her though😒Meera being Meera will not listen đŸ˜łActually Stanley died due to Malaria (I forgot to add that)Mysterious Arnav....😉

Loving this track now. Glad to know it was only a dream. Cant imagine Dharam with anyone other than Meera. Waiting to see how she will win him back

Edited by Pollyanna - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Pollyanna

Loving this track now. Glad to know it was only a dream. Cant imagine Dharam with anyone other than Meera. Waiting to see how she will win him back

Thanks a lot Raji đŸ˜łGlad you are loving this track đŸ˜ƒMore is coming your way đŸ˜‰Only a dream😊You will soon get to know that...Will update soon đŸ˜Š

PART 110 ~ MEDIA MADE ?

2 Week’s Later

Morning

Dharam Niwas

DheEra’s room

Meera sees the news “MULTI - BILLIONAIRE HOTELIER DHARAM SURYAVANSHI, BACK TO HIS PLAYER WAYS, WHILST HIS WIFE MRS. MEERA SURYAVANSHI, PLAYS MOM BACK HOME !”...She angrily changes the channel, but there too only this news was circulating, as head-line...

Almost on every news channel...”It's just a rumor...Only a rumor... “ She says to herself “But then, what would this reporters gain, by concocting such a lie ?....I will call him...No, in this past 2 week’s he didn’t picked up my calls, though he never failed to call Medha...What is keeping him so busy ?....Yes, it has to be her !....RANJANA !....Now what will happen to Medha and me, if he decides to spend his life with her ?....Nahi yeh mein kya soch rahi hu ?....He loves Medha, even if he doesn’t love me anymore...”

After Sometime

Meera hears Medha’s loud giggles, and walks towards the study room...This only meant, HE is back and their daughter is very thrilled !....She was relieved now, as she sees father daughter bonding...Medha is filling him, on all the things he missed out...He is intently listening to her talks...Seeing this, she realizes something “He will never leave us...He will never leave Medha !....And this media people, I will sue them...Kuch bhi bolte rehte hai !....Nothing of this sort happened !”...

After Sometime

“Good morning, Dharamji !” Meera greets Dharam, but he is so engrossed in his laptop that he doesn’t notice her presence...”Dharamji, I need to ask you something !” she tries again, and this time he just nods without looking up from the laptop...

”Kya aap...Are you having a aff...I mean there’s this rumors, that you and Ranj...Err...Mujhe janna hai...Err...I want to know !” she says fumbling...

”Toh tumhe yeh janna hai, ki mein tum par cheat kar raha hu ?” he asked the million dollar question...She nods...”You know what they say ?....There is no smoke without fire !” he smirks...She just stared at him, thinking “This can’t be my Dharamji !”...

Bhanushali Palace

Hall

Whole hall is beautiful decorated...From the past week, the whole palace is buzzing with activities and now everything fell in place, only a few minor things to be done...”Ek bacchi ke liye itni saari taiyari !....Kya zarurat hai ?....This people will make me crazy...Ek second ke liye saans bhi nahi lene dete !” Mihika murmurs, tired from all the work...

Just then, she hears someone calling out to her and she responds “Ji...Ji...!”...

After Sometime

Shagun, Raghav, Romi, Mihika, Param, Simmi and the kid's welcomes Raman and Tanya grandly...

They came in the house, with their bundle of joy...

Everyone are in awe of her...”Vritika Raman Bhanushali” Tanya finally reveals her name, after much speculation on it...

”Wow, that’s so sweet name !” Shagun takes her in her arms and hugs her...Later everyone introduces themselves, to her...She is very happy getting a lovely family, but whatever maybe the reason, she didn’t liked Mihika much...Raghav lovingly caresses her hairs, while Ruhi gets a bit jealous but doesn’t show it, as she is happy being a big sis again...

Unknown to everyone, Mihika notices it and smiles to herself “Tanya, don’t feel bad but truth is...Apna khun apna hota hai !”...Everyone glares at her, but doesn’t say anything, as they don’t want to ruin the happy mood...

”Mihika, if you can’t speak good about someone, then don’t open your mouth !” Romi whispers in her ear...”Romi, why are you telling me to shut my mouth ?....I told what is true...Aur sach kadva hota hai !...Jay aur Mahi ko hi dekhlo...When they got to know that she is pregnant, how they both forgot their foster kids...Apna khun jo aanewala hai !...Such selfish people are they...Poor Vritika !” Mihika smirks lightly...They again ignores her, but Vritika felt bad...”Papa, you will forget me when your child will come...If this is, then was your love fake ?” she cries...Raman bends down to her level and cups her face “No baccha, Mamma and Papa will never forget you...Our love for you, was true and will always be...Aaj mein tumse ek wada karta hu...You will be our only child !...Ab mujhe tumse ek wada chahiye...Promise me, you will never ever let this thoughts come to your mind !”...

”I promise Papa...You are the best !” she hugs him...He wipes her tears...Shagun tells the kid’s to take Vritika to her room...”Mihika, tum aapni soch apne pas hi rakho, aur meri beti se dur raho...I don’t want your shadow to be on her ?” Tanya angrily looks at Mihika...

She walks off from there thinking “Whatever, mujhe sirf raat ka intezar hai...Aaj raat uski aakhri raat hogi is ghar mein...Let them be happy for sometime !”...

”I am sorry...Yeh Mihika bhi naa kuch bhi bolti hai...I know she didn’t really meant it !” Romi apologies...

”Romi, you don’t need to apologize...Isme tumhari galti nahi hai !” Shagun...

”Yes Romi, it was her fault not yours...We know what she meant by that, so you don’t need to explain !” Raman pats his shoulder and walks from there...

Shagun, Raghav, Param and Simmi too walks towards their room...“It’s okay Romi !” Tanya hugs him...

Evening

Rajput Mansion

AdRi's room

Shivu is helping Pari pack their bags, as they are taking off day after tomorrow, to Mauritius for their babymoon...”Bhabhi, do click lots and lots of pics, so that we can feel we too are there...It would be so much fun !” She gets so much excited, that she jumps...Pari laughs saying, she will...Suddenly, her eyes fell upon a newspaper “Bhabhi, what about this ?”...Pari sees the article carrying Dharam's various pics with a girl in a pub in London and he hugging her “Oh, it’s nothing...Just a rumor, you know how this media is...She maybe his college friend or business partner...And it’s just a normal hug !”...

”Par mujhe thoda ajib laga ye...I think you need to talk about this !” she shares her concern...

”Shivu, I am telling you it’s nothing...Media people have corrupted your mind !” Pari explains her, but is herself not too convince “Tomorrow itself I will find out the truth !”...”Maybe you are right...Ah, packing is done...Now let’s go down and have something !” she...”Yes !” Pari with her walks down...

Night

Dharam Niwas

Study room

Dharam is getting ready when he gets a call from Ranjana...Meera passes by and sees this...Initially, he talks casually but sensing her presence, quickly changes his tone...She fumes “It must be her !”...After cutting the call, he turns around and seeing her pretends to be surprised...”Dharamji, aap kahi jaa rahe hai ?” she in a calming voice...

”What do you think ?....That I dressed up to play hubby to you !” he smirks and walked off from there...

She fumes more...!!

PRECAP ~ MEERA MEETS RANJANA 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago

this media is highly irritating.poor meera.her feelings were described well.though meera questioned dharam about it politely how he smirked giving her more tensions was sad.surprised to see Barbie as vrithika.surprised to see those pics also.when did they adopt vrithika?will mihika take advantage of ruhi's jealousy by brainwashing her?avantika taunting was painful.vrithika asking if they will forget her when they have kids n raman saying that it will not happen n she will be their only child was touchy.romi apologizing bcz of romi's behaviour was emotional. Tanya giving a nice reply to mihika was nice. sad to see dharam  ignoring meera even when she asked a simple question.loved the pics

this media is highly irritating.poor meera.her feelings were described well.though meera questioned dharam about it politely how he smirked giving her more tensions was sad.surprised to see Barbie as vrithika.surprised to see those pics also.when did they adopt vrithika?will mihika take advantage of ruhi's jealousy by brainwashing her?avantika taunting was painful.vrithika asking if they will forget her when they have kids n raman saying that it will not happen n she will be their only child was touchy.romi apologizing bcz of romi's behaviour was emotional. Tanya giving a nice reply to mihika was nice. sad to see dharam  ignoring meera even when she asked a simple question.loved the pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Barbie as Vritika😊You will have to wait and watch for that, as Mihika is unpredictable😉Next part will be more interesting😊