Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

TERA MERA RISHTA PURANA ~ S-3 ~ PART 112:PG-5 - Page 2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if travelling too much is good during this period.for a change I am choosing Hawaii,Bali,Mauritius 

This content was originally posted by: Vampire2468

Okay, so here are the options - ShimlaSrinagar, Goa, Maui, Hawaii, Miami, Florida,

Lisbon, Portugal, Ubud, Bali, Mauritius

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

I don't know if travelling too much is good during this period.for a change I am choosing Hawaii,Bali,Mauritius 

Thanks for choosing the place🤗I liked the places😳

jasminerahul thumbnail

dharam's conscience making him understand that he is giving meera the pain he is undergoing ..by doing this his son won't come back n revenge is not a solution was nice.hope dharam understands this.ruhi kissing shagun before entering the school bus...shagun warning her to eat food only with clean hands are simple scenes..but very realistic.what was raman's surprise n about bringing whom are shagunya talking? mihika wants to over hear everything.parlour scene was so nice. you got the perfect parlour pic for pari.mom helped priya to trick druv so that she can come to the parlour?what did they do?is this mom gopi?to solve the family property issues meera travelled by flight n miscarriage happened?dheera fight was painful.perfect pics

Vampire2468 thumbnail

dharam's conscience making him understand that he is giving meera the pain he is undergoing ..by doing this his son won't come back n revenge is not a solution was nice.hope dharam understands this.ruhi kissing shagun before entering the school bus...shagun warning her to eat food only with clean hands are simple scenes..but very realistic.what was raman's surprise n about bringing whom are shagunya talking? mihika wants to over hear everything.parlour scene was so nice. you got the perfect parlour pic for pari.mom helped priya to trick druv so that she can come to the parlour?what did they do?is this mom gopi?to solve the family property issues meera travelled by flight n miscarriage happened?dheera fight was painful.perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Yes let's hope😒A surprise....You will soon get to know that😳Yes it's Gopi....Yes and then đŸ˜­

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 107 –  PLANNING

Night 

Delhi 

Kavya's Penthouse 

Kavya’s room 

Kavya and her husband are on bed, naked in each other’s arms….”Mein soch rahi thi ki hame uska offer accept kar lena chahiye…After all it’s not that bad” she rests her head on his chest….”No I don’t think so, it’s a good idea…Kya pata agar wo hame double cross karega toh?” He sips his drink….”Kar hi nahi sakta….We will not leave any option for him….Aur phir jab hamara kam ho jayega, toh hum use….!” She laughs and smooches his lips….”Yes, we will not let him double cross us !” he passionately kisses her….After the intense workout, they sleeps in each other’s arms…. 

Paradise Villa 

Uttara and Utkarsh are seeing Arnav off….”Agar thode din aur ruk jaate toh…” she trailed off….

”Woh kya haina Dadi, jis kam ke liye mein yaha aaya tha wo hogaya….Toh ab yaha ruk kar kya karu?....Aur waise bhi agar wapis nahi gaya, toh Mamma ka dhyan kon rakhega?....I will come back soon, that’s my promise….Tab tak aap dono apna romance continue kijiye !” he winks at them….”Naughty boy !” they all laughs….

”Chaliye, bye Dadi aur Dadu….!” He takes their blessings….”Bye Arnav beta!” they sees him off….”Kam toh hona hi tha!....No one can say no to Arnav Raizada….Though I didn’t got a clear confirmation, but got the formal confirmation that day itself….Mujhe pata hai, woh kya soch rahe honge….That I will betray them, but they don’t know no one can betray Arnav Raizada….No one!....Agar meine kuch socha hai, toh use haasil kar ke hi rahta hu!....I have already thought what to do with them, once my task gets over….Taki jeet bhi meri aur pat bhi meri!....I am Arnav Raizada….I can do anything….Anything !” he thinks while walking out from there…. 

Mumbai 

Suryavanshi Hotel 

Penthouse 

Dharam enters the penthouse and sees it beautifully decorated….He then sees a girl standing in front of him, drinking wine and signals him to come to her….

He walks upto her “You here?” and then sits down on the bed….She doesn’t reply, instead makes a drink for him “Here take it you will feel relax !”…..He doesn’t look up and is cursing himself after what he told to his wife today….She sensuously looks at him and caresses his body with her beautiful fingertips….He doesn’t mind her….She then sits on his lap and sensuously caresses his face with her fingertips “Toh kisse expect kar rahe the?....Your wife, who doesn’t care about you and your children’s !”….”I am in stress now….I don’t know what to do and….” He trails off….

”This is what happens when you marry the wrong person….Ab tumse ho gai galti, toh yeh hona hi tha….She is not right for you but right now you need me, as much as I need you….Come, let’s go to heaven….Make me yours, I am waiting to be yours….!” She pushes him down on the bed and makes herself comfortable on top of him….They sensuously looks at each other, as if there is no tomorrow, but today….She removes their clothes and throws them away….Now he is only in boxers and she in only inners….She moves down and removes his shoes….She then bites on his toes and rubs her silky smooth hands on his thighs, giving him the pleasure….He rubs his tongue on his lips, getting on….She moves up and sits on him, removing his boxers….He moves his hands on her molten body….She rides on him, as his hands travels on her breasts, finally resting on her back to open her bra's hook….She flows over him, draping herself around him….He holds her tightly against him….She devours his mouth, nipping, licking and sucking it….They feels the familiarity of their taste and smiles….They dives into it, inhaling every sensation like it was their last….He captures the peak of her breasts....She moans reeling the chasm and then wraps her legs around him, flattening her wet heat against the solid muscle of his belly….They feels immense happiness being in each other….A raw moan rumbles in his chest, as her body presses against his….Every inch of his pressed into every inch of her, as he swallows her every moans, and shoves his own into the heat of her mouth….They both gets drawn in each other….Their hearts found the same beat….They makes love the whole night, not wasting even a minute, as if there is no tomorrow, but today !.... 

PRECAP ~ DIVORCE?

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Kavya n her hus’ wicked plan,I hope they never succeeds.arnav dadi dadu scene was cute.wonder whats arnav is planning n whom is he targeting..n what he wants.this is the 2nd story with dharam n sanjeeda.once u told me that u feel that they make a good Jodi.who is she?she is so cunning to take advantage of his depressed state n brainwashing him against meera.shockingthat though dharam was guilty of hurting meera when she seduced him hesurrendered to her n they became one.i could’nt digest this scene.cant tolerate dharam cheating meera.i hope its not her but Meera who got intimate with Dharam.perfect pics

Vampire2468 thumbnail

Kavya n her hus’ wicked plan,I hope they never succeeds.arnav dadi dadu scene was cute.wonder whats arnav is planning n whom is he targeting..n what he wants.this is the 2nd story with dharam n sanjeeda.once u told me that u feel that they make a good Jodi.who is she?she is so cunning to take advantage of his depressed state n brainwashing him against meera.shockingthat though dharam was guilty of hurting meera when she seduced him hesurrendered to her n they became one.i could’nt digest this scene.cant tolerate dharam cheating meera.i hope its not her but Meera who got intimate with Dharam.perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳She is Ranjana, Dharam's lawyer's niece😊She is integral part of this track😉It's not Meera😔

Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 108 – 

4.00 Am 

Dharam Niwas 

DheEra's room 

Meera keeps the water glass on the bedside table, but her hands are shivering....She is sweating heavily “Kesa bhayanak sapna tha....What if it ?...No it can’t be, but then !”, her eyes fell on the time “Par subah ka sapna sach hota hai....No, this one will not !” her mind gets restless with this thoughts....

Afternoon 

DheEra’s room 

“Ma’am, I tell you in my place too this happen....Aapko sir ko lightly nahi lena chahiye....That girl too made a mistake and it proved her costly, as her husband brought her sautan home....Then that sautan made his wife and kids life like hell !....I tell you ma’am, don’t trust sir this much....Kya pata ek din aapke saath bhi aisa huva toh ?....I only give right advise, but it’s your choice ma’am....” Pinks gives his inputs....

”Kisi ne maangi advice tumse ?....Dharamji, will never do this !....Understand, you better understand !....And yes, do the work for which you have been brought here....Now go out from my room, and never come back, until I call you !” she fumes....

He walks out from the room, but Seema came in “Ma’am, don’t worry sir will come in any moment....Should I bring in your lunch here or you are coming down ?....Ma’am, aapne subah se kuch nahi khaya hai !”....

”Seema, ab tumhe kya alag se bolna padega ?....I want peace, just give me that !” she fumes more....Seema walks out too....”Kaha hai aap Dharamji ?” she thinks....

Evening 

Rajput Mansion 

Hall 

Shivu and Pari are talking, when Payal came in “Pari, consider me too for your babymoon....Kya zamaana aagaya hai, aise samne se khudko invite karna padta hai!”....

”But you are already included...I can’t go to my babymoon, without you babes !” Pari takes Soham in her hands “Are you happy Sohu?”....Soham nods...”See he is saying thank you Maasi !” Payal....”But Bhabhi, which place it’s?” Shivu....”We are still considering !” Pari replies nonchalantly....

Payal sees Shirish troubling Shreesh, while he is asleep....“Now wait for sometime, abhi yeh pareshan kar raha hai, badme yeh usko pareshan karega....Now it’s everyday !” Shivu...

”Oh!....Sote waqt kitne pyare lagte hai !” Payal....”Yes!” they together…. 

Night 

Dharam Niwas 

DheEra’s room 

Meera is pacing back and forth “Dharamji abhi tak nahi aaye....What if it comes true ?” she recalls Pinks words “No my Dharamji can never do this....Or he can !” she shatters at the thought of him being, in another woman’s arms “Should I go and check in hotel ?....No I can’t, what will other’s think ?....Mera call bhi nahi utha rahe hai, aur nahi koi message hai....What if he is with another woman right now ?” she looks at the clock and cries....

1 Day Later 

Morning 

Dharam Niwas 

DheEra’s room 

Meera sees Dharam coming in, and gets happy....She walks towards him, when he stops her “Meine ek decision liya hai !”....”Kya ?” she tries to make her heart strong “Divorce ?”....”No, but this marriage is over....!” His voice cold....

”I didn’t got you !” she....”We will not get divorced, as Medha is small and she needs both of us....Ab hum pati patni ki tarah nahi rahenga....Abse hamari zindagi alag hogi....Though we will share the same roof !” he said with his cold voice....

She opens her mouth, but words failed her...!! 

PRECAP ~ ONE BIG MISTAKE

Edited by Vampire2468 - 4 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

thank God ..it was only a dream.after a long time Pinks is seen.but his advise..hope meera doesn't become a suspicious wife hearing this.meera shouting at pinks with her understand ..you better understand dialogue was superb.had really missed this dialogue of hers.payal saying that in the present world we have to invite themselves was funny.shivu saying how her babies trouble each other was funny.dharam deciding not to divorce meera for medha was nice.but he doesnt want to share the roof with meera.shocking.in that last episode he was guilty.still he is repeating mistakes.poor meera .perfect pics

Vampire2468 thumbnail

thank God ..it was only a dream.after a long time Pinks is seen.but his advise..hope meera doesn't become a suspicious wife hearing this.meera shouting at pinks with her understand ..you better understand dialogue was superb.had really missed this dialogue of hers.payal saying that in the present world we have to invite themselves was funny.shivu saying how her babies trouble each other was funny.dharam deciding not to divorce meera for medha was nice.but he doesnt want to share the roof with meera.shocking.in that last episode he was guilty.still he is repeating mistakes.poor meera .perfect pics

Thanks a lot Jazzy😳Just a dream, but is it😉?She has😛Dharam told they will share the same roof but not as husband and wife, but parents to Medha....He is confused between his heart and mind....