Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I think we should atleast give them a months time before juding it so soon.

Agree they shouldn't hv revealed jhanvis motive so soon but they can't drag it for so long as the show was promoted in such a way.

They can't make every episode thrilling. Some might be good and some might be filler.

According to me iam waiting to see Kavya,Dhruvs back story and how and why they both got married.

Iam enjoying the show and so happy for shrenu  to hv accepted the show.  Will watch till the last episode airs. 

Don't want the makers to spoil the show for trps.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Agree they shouldn't hv revealed jhanvis motive so soon but they can't drag it for so long as the show was promoted in such a way.

They can't make every episode thrilling. Some might be good and some might be filler.

According to me iam waiting to see Kavya,Dhruvs back story and how and why they both got married.

Iam enjoying the show and so happy for shrenu  to hv accepted the show.  Will watch till the last episode airs. 

Ditto Kala 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Agreed. 

I am glad they didn't drag Jahnvi's motive for eternity. Also, yes, even I refer to EHT, RKC a lot, but EBSS is not really like these shows. Its somewhere in between.

It just seems ppl are ready to hate on this show, for various reasons. Pls man, there have been worse shows than this. If ppl don't like it, they can forget about it, and watch other shows. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Agreed. 

I am glad they didn't drag Jahnvi's motive for eternity. Also, yes, even I refer to EHT, RKC a lot, but EBSS is not really like these shows. Its somewhere in between.

It just seems ppl are ready to hate on this show, for various reasons. Pls man, there have been worse shows than this. If ppl don't like it, they can forget about it, and watch other shows. 

There are and hv been far worse shows than EBSS. How can we forget Ishqbaaz in which the story had no head or tail and only random scenes. 

The show was running in repeat circles.

Iam so relieved to see a proper story after the debacle of IB.

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

they should speedily process the show otherwise it will become bore