Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga

Aladdin to go for a revamp

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

There's an article on IF saying the show will go for a revamp and the new version will be called S2 .

I'm super confused with all this ...there are so many lose ends ..how are they gonna start a new season with all this 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

matlab ? seriously ? season 1 ? season 2.. how could they end the track ?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

How can they bring revamp when our show is doing well and is 2nd on the channel that also in 9pm slot+IPL? Pagla gaye hai kya makers?😡 I hope they don't mess up with the show by bringing stupid twists See what they did with revamp in Ishq Mein Marjawan and Aapke Aa Jaane Se😲.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 4 years ago
sukisona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I doubt it's a full revamp, more like the story will take a new turn. Aladdin will probably get to know his Nakchadi is Yasmine, and from then the relationship will be different, so the show will have a new tone.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How can the current story line be ended on Friday. There is so many to show?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nothing to worry guyz . Like Someone said it's not like a full revamp . Just will add some new twists and turns and will have new added characters . 

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now we got it ...its basically a leap sort of thing where there'll be mu's and all that .Hope TRP increases

sanchita1410 thumbnail

And Sid will sport a new look and a new name

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Revamp? How are they going to finish this track? TBH, current track is too slow and depressing. One after another blow stacking against Alladin.  I never posted here, first time today cause I couldn't take it anymore after watching tonight's episode. I hope CVs are planning for proper ending of this track or even the show for that matter.

sanchita1410 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Revamp? How are they going to finish this track? TBH, current track is too slow and depressing. One after another blow stacking against Alladin.  I never posted here, first time today cause I couldn't take it anymore after watching tonight's episode. I hope CVs are planning for proper ending of this track or even the show for that matter.

The current track will end this week and season 2 will start next week. Current track is very depressing. I watch online so I can skip parts