•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok where do i begin, From the moment he held the paint in his hands to the very last part of the episode, I was awestruck by Abir. What a stunning performance by Shaheer. 

We got glimpse of the video shoot they did in Kutch which was visually attractive. Im sure when they release the song, it will be a huge hit. I had goosebumps when he opened his eyes to realise he drew Mishtis painting unconsciously. No dialogues needed, he emoted his pain of being confused and helpless just with his eyes. That is what a true artist is. I got teary eyed when they played new version of Dheere Dheere. It was beyond beautiful. 

Abir unintentionally painting Mishtis arm in red while snatching the painting from her it made me blush a little😊 When Mishti asked him how pretty is the painting, Abirs reply was so genuine. Mishti is indeed a simple but very beautiful girl. And that is what made Abir fall for her. 

Undoubtly it was a one of the flawless performance of Shaheer. He outdid himself today. I knew Abir realisation episode was going to be good but this exceeded all my expectations. 👏  

Edited by Anuka3 - 4 years ago

indeed it was beautiful..more than that you have penned it beautifully, loved your post..shaheer  is perfect as abir👍🏼

Originally posted by Agrata23

indeed it was beautiful..more than that you have penned it beautifully, loved your post..shaheer  is perfect as abir👍🏼

Thankyou so much. I tried my best to give my honest opinion on the episode and Shaheer’s performance. And yes He is perfect as Abir❤️