Yeh Teri Galiyan

Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 13 May 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with Asmita trying to persuade Shaan to give sample for DNA test for the baby . He declines point blank feeling jealous for Asmita n Hridoy

Asmita then assures she will acquire his sample by other means ... she tries to take it from his bath towel.... Drink glass,.. straw ... she has great fun while attempting all this n annoys Shaan no end .

Shaan bashes up a guy who tries to get close to Asmita ... Pathan baba comes n  calms him .

As Asmita returns home ..Daadi Bua is alarmed that the baby was missing .she is relieved to find baby with Niv . Asmita gets emotional n thanks saasuma .

But next moment she is shocked as RM asks her to leave with her baby . DNA test was not conducted to prove the baby's paternity . Niv confronts him ...Assures DNA test will be done . Asmita is given 24hrs to get the test done . 

Asmita tries to get her sample by faking a drink n drive accusation against dhaan buy  Shaan appears smarter n discovers her plan n escapes  .

He accuses her of using illegal methods to get his sample ..it was illegal to get DNA test done without permission . Asmita apologises..and says it was all for the sake of the baby . She had failed today ... she feels bad for the baby . ..so she agrees to be his servant for a day . ...do do as he willed .

Finally Shaan feels sorry for her ... gives in to Asmita's wishes n gives his blood sample .Asmita is taken aback n thanks him.Pre cap

As they were leaving the hospital riots break out out side the hospital ...Both get scared .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
So DNA test is happening ..but am sure Beauty is o,otting kidnapping that baby ..n get rid of the waaris ...producing another angry young man for next gen
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven't seen the episode but it seems interesting with ridoy gone at least something else is being explored I hope they fall in love again this time without the intrusion of ridoy.

The change in shaan character is good.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I haven't seen the episode but it seems interesting with ridoy gone at least something else is being explored I hope they fall in love again this time without the intrusion of ridoy.

The change in shaan character is good.

yeah Shaan was shown to be softening towards asmita but she was going OTT with the stupid DNA dance /Gidda /bhangda 👎👎

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well saw the episode and must say I liked it after a long time saw asmita at least admitting her mistake to shaan and said sorry,also shaan,s response was unexpected by asmita when he gave blood without any condition.

Loving shaan no matter what he just cannot see his puchki in trouble I hope she realizes it soon and finds the truth that shaan is innocent she owes him that much.

I hope this new track puts the show on the right path.