Happy Birthday Mishti-Mishaan OS

Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Birthday Mishti-Mishaan OS

Its been 4 months Since their marriage,with all issues andconflicts settled they look forward to a Picture Perfect Life….Its Mishti’sBirthday today,To make it Special Ruhaan had arranged something for her in themorning…What I it…

A picture On the Wall,it’s Mishti-Ruhaan’s marriage PicApplying sindoor on her forehead as both looked into each other’s eyes..

As the Calm Morning Sun hits their Room through the Curtainswe see a faint figure leaving a note beside Mishti…Ruhaan slides the curtain abit so that it falls on Mishti’s Face..

As the Light Falls,Mishti’s eyes blinks and she slowly wakesup…As gets she looks for ruhaan only to know that he is not in their Room…Asshe Scans the room For Ruhaan she senses something around her fingers….As shelooks at it she Finds her Right hand Fingers being connected by a Red Threadand Note beside IT….

“Follow The RedStrings,It Will Connect Me To You” the Note Read

She wondered for a bit but soon Realised that it must beRuhaan who had left this Note,as she looks at the red string she looks aroundand sees the thread covering every corner of their Room…Slowly she Gets up andfollows the red Thread in a way its spread..As she takes her step forward shegets another note and Ruhaan’s Camera on the table…

Camera” MishtiWondered as she Opened she finds Only One Photo stored in it,She Looks at Itand smiles,It was Mishti’s FirstPhoto taken By Ruhaan,Their First Meeting…Mishti took the Note and read

*It Might look like ICaptured YoU,But It was my Heart that was Captured that Day*

“When My CameraSpotted you,It Stopped…

Through The Lens Isaw You and Just Like My Camera My Heart Too skipped A beat

Our First Meet”

Mishti smiles “How could I forget that,Suddenly letting myhair Down,I only saw Your Camera Back and to know that it was You,I feel thatyour camera Connected Us”

As she keeps the camera Down and Moves Forward she comesacross a Box and  a note Benenth It,SheOpens It and Finds A tissue,A tissue with a Lip Mark…Mishti for a momentwonders it it was and curuiously looks at the Note…

*A Kiss!A seal!ThatKiss Sealed our Destiny,Our Destiny Together*

“If You are wonderingwho’s Lips Mark It is,Then Stop

It’s Yours…Rememberthe Time You kissed me on My cheek and Ran Off

I stood there Frozenonly to realize later that you Kissed Me

A Kiss!

A kiss That StartedOur Relationship”

Mishti Smiles “That Kiss,I don’t Believe that I dared to Doit…But to think that an Unwanted Kiss being base to a relationship…Itsstrange..”

“To think that he took that mark and kept it for so long…Younever gave up on your Love for me..Did you?” Mishti thought as a tiny Drop oftear rolled down her eye….

As she Kept it Down,she Headed Forward wiping her Tears,Thethread took her to their Balcony,where among the beautiful lively Rose plantsthere was a Rose stuck in the Pot all Dried up and withered With A note On It…

As she Picked itup,She looked at the fresh Roses once and at the dried One,

*Romance Is thefeeling that Flowers around It Give,But this One Gave Us a Myriad Of emotions*

“Conflict Arised Inmy Heart,When I came to Know that You were Someone Else’s

I tried but couldn’tstop My feelings….

To think that You toowere Going through the same…”

Mishti as she recalls the day “To think that Conflict Arisedin my heart too,even without knowing I fell In love with you…”,”And there weremoments like this when I dint know how to act,Our Feelings always clashed butwhat I did was Run away and Deny My Feelings”mishti touched the Dried Rose

As she Touched it thePetals withered saying as if to forget that moment that gave them “theHardships and sadness Of Love”

As she stood up she saw the strings going inside theirRoom,Winding the threads in her hand she walks forward and goes to their roomagain,as she nears the near she finds a small box and a note…

She Takes the Box and opens it,She Looks at it and for somereason smiles and feels saddened at the same time,*A Balm and White Kerchiefwith blood marks*She knew what it was…She took the Note and read..

*These Little Momentsthat Brought Us together*

“What is the point Ofknowing Your Love When I cant Have It…Is what I thought

But this littlemoments,Where a Relief to my Heart..”

Mishti as she Felt a warm Feeling “These littlemoments,These were the moments when I realized that love sneaked in my lifetoo…The harder I tried to suppress it,the more Painful it became””I dint knowwhat feelings I should believe,It was all complicated but your caring was whatrelieved me of my Pain assuring me that its Alright to be In love”

*My refelection In Your eyes that Day,That day I understoodwhat I had to do* Mishti thought as she recalled the Lonavala scene…Keeping thebox aside and thread in the hand along with the notes she opened the Door….

Slowly following the Thread she reached the hallway all darkas if it were covered like a dome…As she stepped forward step by step,Lightsone by One began to shine from every corner…

As she Looked looked,The Decors became clear and it was noless than a mesmerizing view…

The hallway was beautifully covered by clothes giving aNight Time Feel,Surrounded and Hung around were Photos,Photos of Mishti’s Lifeand Mishti’s…Photos of her with her family members and friends  hung individually with a message written oneach one Of it…

As she looked at the Photos and read their wishes,she lookedaround to know using the thread if ruhaan was somewhere Near..as she drewherself closer to the end of the string She finds a letter along with aphoto,It was the same Photo that hung in their Bedroom wall..Their marriagePhoto,

“You said it willConnect me to You,But it ends here with this” Mishti thought as she lookedat the Letter,She opens It and reads,

“My Love Began themoment I saw You,It grew stronger When You kissed Me…

Thinking Of you whilelooking at your Photo is what I did before knowing You

But when I knew WhoYou were,That was it…All my feelings of love came down crashing and spread  into pieces

Before I knew You,Iknew Who’s You would be

When I thoughtdestiny is in my side,fate played its Game

It became anOne-sided Love but ironic I dint feel that sad but accepted what fate offered

Even though I wasunable to tell my feelings,even though I felt Pain

I was happy,Happy thatI was beside You,happy that I could know you

And knowing that youhave the same feelings as me

And one caring movewas enough to reassure my heart that I still has some hope

That is when I decidethat if its fate then I will change it…

With the chance thatdestiny gave me and with love by my side…

I changed It,No wechanged Our fate’s Together

I dint want you tosubmit all I wanted was your smile

But in  this process I hurt You,I dint want To butstill I hurt You

I am Sorry,I am sorryfor making you cry but I dint want to let you Go

I wanted to hold YourHand and say You are mine” As Mishti Read this a hand held her hand fromBehind and whispered…

“You are Mine…I loveYou” A whisper close to Mishti’s Ear

As she heard this,She turns and looks at ruhaan with hereyes gleaming,”I love You” Ruhaan said again

As he said her he took a thread same as the one mishti hadand showed it to her…Mishti looks at it but wonders why he was showing it toher…As she stood there speechless ruhaan takes the end of Mishti’s thread andties it along with His and wraps both of their hands together with the redstring…

Slowly he lifts the hands and kisses on the spot near theknot where both their threads connected…

Mishti looks on,Feelings outburst as tears rolls down hereyes…Standing there she could only see ruhaan’s love for her…Ruhaan wipes hertears and says “I no longer want you to cry,smile…I want you to smile for Me”

Mishti as she hears this hugs Ruhaan tightly and says “Iwill….I love You”,Ruhaan Hugs her and says “Love you too and Happy Birthday”

“This red String I will make sure it never Breaks,I willstrengthen it with my love” MIshti thought as she looked at their hands boundby the red strings of love….

“This Red Strings,This red string of love I will never letit break,even if it cuts off I will make sure I will bring it back and tie withyours….” Ruhaan Thought as he looked at their hands tied together…

*Red Strings Of Love*

aww so sweet. I can totally imagine Mishaan like this after their marriage

Originally posted by HeartBeat321

aww so sweet. I can totally imagine Mishaan like this after their marriage

Thank You:)

Beautiful os👏❤️.Mishaan 😍❤💕

Wowwww ..This one was an amazing OS❤️ I can imagine MisHaan with each and every line..No doubt that their marriage life would be similar to this..I hope cvs of the show give us few scenes post marriage❤️

Wow....my Mishaan post marriage💜💜💜😍😍😍😍 loved it...💜💜💜 I wish CVS show us something like this....amazing os sweetheart💜💜💜👏👏👏

@khatimeethi,@lovelydreamer,@pranurosid and @vartika026 thank you guys...

all your lovely comments what keeps me going...

actually the photo with message and redstring is what i used for my sister's birthday...so used the same concept to build an OS on...

i just tied the string on her hand directly and asked her to follow it properly at every end she received gifts and at end the photo part...

i think my sis cried after reading all letter attached with the photo..thanks to her crying i got scolded by my mother for making her cry on her birthday well its a long story but in the end she said it were tears of happiness and loved the birthday idea...

Funny part was my  father who cried after reading notes that i attached on behalf of my grandparents(both my grandparents passed away)so it was an emotional one

well i got scolded for that as well,i simply replied my mom that "i dint know they would cry,i am never doing this again"

Omg omg .. This was sooo good... ❤️ I could imagine everything ... every bit of their emotions..  Ohh my god.m I felt I was living in this.. I could see everything before me..  

Loved.. keep writing more and more dear.m. 👍🏼

#mishaan are love 

Originally posted by Yuvanyuvani

Omg omg .. This was sooo good... ❤️ I could imagine everything ... every bit of their emotions..  Ohh my god.m I felt I was living in this.. I could see everything before me..  

Loved.. keep writing more and more dear.m. 👍🏼

#mishaan are love 

thank you,will for sure write such OS in future....

it's too good yaar 👏👏👏

loved it 

plz write more on MisHaan

💖💖💖💖💖