Posted: 4 years ago

It was realistic. Radhika has been a single parent (almost)  for so long. She deserved to know Misti's decision before Veer. Misti didn't have to listen to Radhika. You only live once. Atleast, she could have informed her. Agreed with Radhika when she said that Veer's Mom would think that she was misleading her. In which house does the (grand) daughter break off a marriage where the grandmother - cum - parent living in the same house has no idea about it?

I guess, Mauli got Radhika's support after Radhika could see the injustice done by Kunal to Mauli. Here, Radhika tries to see some fault in Veer like she did in Kunal. The 'Does Veer have a girlfriend? Tell me. I will bash him for betraying you' was ironic.

Misti's umpteenth sorry and 'I didn't understand that it would hurt you' makes me feel she lives in a bubble all the time. She has a mental block towards understanding other people's feelings. Radhika is almost the last person to know about this (Either she or Veer's Mom). It's obvious she would feel hurt if you inform her about this major decision after taking it.

Misti was seen fighting her attraction / love for Ruhaan. But when did she ever try to improve her relationship with Veer? I guess she is referring to that dinner where she walked off. No words for her 'efforts'. 

Misti wants to confess about Ruhaan and her relationship, so that Radhika understands why she broke up with Veer. So, straight out no compatibility issues. Love for Ruhaan is the reason Misti feels suffocated with Veer. 

Ruhaan's love is only Misti's one reason of living? No wonder she is so easily distracted. One minute back, all about Radhika's hurt , the next about teasing Ruhaan. 

One thing I don't get about this family is the fact that they air their problems in front of any one. Radhika is not aware of Misti or Pari's feelings for Ruhaan. For her, he is just a P. G. Shouting at Misti in front of Ruhaan is not correct. Family matters like these are sensitive and should be dealt with in private.

Someone had mentioned in a post that Veer's only solution to Misti's problems is to romance. I am seeing the same with Ruhaan. Instead of letting Misti talk with Radhika, he is all about lovey-dovey declarations. Don't get his advice. Once Radhika starts becoming normal, this news will put her in overdrive again. Best to speak out now and finish off the matter. Seems like a setup for next triangle. 

Can't understand Pari.  When she was encouraging Misti to break her relationship, she could have advised Misti to tell Radhika first. In fact, since she knew from before that Misti - Veer were not a good pair, she should have gone with Misti to Radhika to explain to her. I liked that she took some responsibility for the situation in front of Radhika. 

Didn't like the precap. Veer's Mom is justified in getting angry with both Misti and Radhika (and later, Ruhaan). But going till deceased parents? Classless.  Also, Misti has the same upbringing now as she had when your son fell in love with her and you were okay with it. 

Hey...I dunno if my comment will be appreciated here...still I agree with some of your points here....like for Radhika, Ruhaan is just a pg and she doesn't know about other things going on...so she shouldn't have shouted or talked to Mishti in front of him...completely agree that family matters should be dealt in private.

Second thing is yes, Radhika should've been informed first as she's Mishti's only guardian and she should've known it before it happened.... Don't wanna comment on Mishti being in her own bubble n not thinking about others.... Cause I think she would've informed Radhika in any other situation but in her haste to inform Veer first, I think she didn't think about other aspects...our views differ here...I respect your opinion👍 

Lastly comes Veer's mom...if she already knew about Mishti's 'true self' then why did she agree to this marriage in the first place? And going on someone's upbringing is hitting below the belt....she shouldn't have said that...I get she's hurt...but that doesn't give you the licence to hurt other person too, and that too on that level. Cause no one likes his upbringing to be questioned by others. 

While i agree that Mishti should have spoke with Radhika before she broke off with Veer, i am still confused if Mishti's was a love marriage or an arranged one. Credits to the very poor execution.

If it was a love marriage, what she did was right, because when they decided that they would get married and then spoke to their parents for consent, the break up also should follow the same process

If it was an arranged marriage, Mishti should rather tell Radhika about her feeling suffocated in the relationship and Radhika talk to Veer's parents.

I also agree that the Mishaan lovey dovey moments at the situation where Radhika is upset with Mishti and Pari trying to explain to her is not required there. Until the point when they both agree to stay together through the journey and support each other is fine, but the dovey moments arent required. I felt it was out of place and was included just to satisfy Mishaan fans.

Pari - i dont know what to say. She is all about Mishti ki jai, and nothing else. Why is her character not being developed at all? It started to irritate me now. And her monologue - if staying together would invoke the feeling of love, why did Kunal and Mauli never love each other was so mean.🤬She just doesnt know what it is between Kunan.

Precap is terrible. Talk about Mishti auntyji, but dont bring in her parents into this mess. 

Don't want to talk about M, P, R. Trio are total useless on the name of grey lead just like previous one. 2 minute guilt & then start romancing giving damn other surrounding. Again give flashback of someone besharmi ka romance (action are different but still give same shameful & pukish feelings) on the name of true love & had no bad intention & don't want to heart & nothing mine hand bla bla bla.........

Regarding Veer's mother, It's her outburst after seeing her own son heart broken out of blue. I know parent's thing is little over but now she is in angry mode so she did this in anger.

Great post, agree with all points. 

Originally posted by Vartika026

Hey...I dunno if my comment will be appreciated here...still I agree with some of your points here....like for Radhika, Ruhaan is just a pg and she doesn't know about other things going on...so she shouldn't have shouted or talked to Mishti in front of him...completely agree that family matters should be dealt in private.

Second thing is yes, Radhika should've been informed first as she's Mishti's only guardian and she should've known it before it happened.... Don't wanna comment on Mishti being in her own bubble n not thinking about others.... Cause I think she would've informed Radhika in any other situation but in her haste to inform Veer first, I think she didn't think about other aspects...our views differ here...I respect your opinion👍 

Lastly comes Veer's mom...if she already knew about Mishti's 'true self' then why did she agree to this marriage in the first place? And going on someone's upbringing is hitting below the belt....she shouldn't have said that...I get she's hurt...but that doesn't give you the licence to hurt other person too, and that too on that level. Cause no one likes his upbringing to be questioned by others. 

For me, any comment which doesn't bash me or any other member is always welcome. 

The world is not free from gender bias yet and many women unfortunately suffer due to this.This makes me really dislike women degrading other women. Veer's Mom insinuations about Mauli were unsavoury to say the least. I will agree with you - Bringing up upbringing topics is hitting below the belt. Veer's Mom should vent her feelings in a better way. 

Originally posted by sweetzzz

While i agree that Mishti should have spoke with Radhika before she broke off with Veer, i am still confused if Mishti's was a love marriage or an arranged one. Credits to the very poor execution.

If it was a love marriage, what she did was right, because when they decided that they would get married and then spoke to their parents for consent, the break up also should follow the same process

If it was an arranged marriage, Mishti should rather tell Radhika about her feeling suffocated in the relationship and Radhika talk to Veer's parents.

I also agree that the Mishaan lovey dovey moments at the situation where Radhika is upset with Mishti and Pari trying to explain to her is not required there. Until the point when they both agree to stay together through the journey and support each other is fine, but the dovey moments arent required. I felt it was out of place and was included just to satisfy Mishaan fans.

Pari - i dont know what to say. She is all about Mishti ki jai, and nothing else. Why is her character not being developed at all? It started to irritate me now. And her monologue - if staying together would invoke the feeling of love, why did Kunal and Mauli never love each other was so mean.🤬She just doesnt know what it is between Kunan.

Precap is terrible. Talk about Mishti auntyji, but dont bring in her parents into this mess. 

Agree with you except for just one thing. Even if it was a love marriage, till the dating stage, it is okay to inform each other first. Engagement & Marriage involves family, so inform them first before taking a decision. 

I am also confused about whether it's a love marriage or an arranged one. Radhika mentions that you both took the decision of marrying. So, I am guessing it was to be a love marriage. 

If I was a Pari fan, I would feel hurt with her character development. Her character has gone downhill from the initial episodes. In between, there are some good scenes, but they are rare. I guess, I like Pari with Misti and Arnav. Initially, the chemistry with Ruhaan was good too in the friendship phase. This one sided love is looking awkward. I hope Pari fans get to see her independent story. 

Seriously, references to S1 bug me especially Kunal - Nandini ones. That story is done with. Kunal got Nandini, Mauli got Ishaan. S2 should now be about Misti and Pari and their relationships. 

Totally agree with you. The precap was terrible. 

Originally posted by amolaarohi

Don't want to talk about M, P, R. Trio are total useless on the name of grey lead just like previous one. 2 minute guilt & then start romancing giving damn other surrounding. Again give flashback of someone besharmi ka romance (action are different but still give same shameful & pukish feelings) on the name of true love & had no bad intention & don't want to heart & nothing mine hand bla bla bla.........

Regarding Veer's mother, It's her outburst after seeing her own son heart broken out of blue. I know parent's thing is little over but now she is in angry mode so she did this in anger.

As a forum member had posted earlier, I too wanted to see guilt and empathy. Romance could have come at a little later stage. I understand Veer's Mom anger but not her dialogues. I guess, I shouldn't jump to conclusions here. Will now wait for the episode to air. 

Originally posted by Heisenberg23

Great post, agree with all points. 

Thanks 😀

Edited by PranPriye - 4 years ago

Nice post👏

Radhika was star of the episode today for me. All her points may not be correct but she n her first hand reaction totally stood by my expectations.

The mostly agreed point is mishti should have discussed with her. Very correct. U don't take such decisions without discussing with ur elders when the things r in such final stage. It's not high school break up with ur crush that u needn't inform Ur parents, the marriage was just a month away damn it. But like I have said, break up was a very hasty n sudden decision, she didn't herself think about it much more cared to discuss it with radhika. As radhika said, mishti took zero efforts to get a hold of her relationship with veer. Be it ruhaan or veer or anybody else, love can happen at first sight, but u have to make efforts for it to sustain n that kinda love happens only when u stay together, radhika was absolutely correct⭐️what is happening between mishaan is very initial stage of love, mishti can not consider this as everything n jeene ki wajah n all, she is bound to fall flat on her face when reality will strike hard n may feel suffocated or out of love etc with ruhaan also. It's a different thing that they will get through since they r leads of the show n are loved by the majority audience.

Also I would like to add, mishti is not the only one affected by kunan, radhika is affected too. I would say she was more affected since she didn't have her husband's support, her MIL was one chameleon, she had to choose between her love for her son and righteousness. She always had this pain that her son behaved immorally, she failed as a mother, still she couldn't show any of these emotions because she had to gather all the strength because mauli needed her. She must always be fighting a dilemma of love Vs justice. She must be so hurt that her son left her for his divine love n didn't turn back in 6 years. That's too much to handle for a mother, isn't it? N after all this settled, she witnessed death of all her children. She has raised all three grandchildren single handedly. N now she must be around 75 at least. Is she still supposed to be a strong n righteous lady like before? She can not be. The age brings various fears n insecurities in u. Then, mishti is not her own daughter but grand daughter. No matter what, she is fulfilling a responsibility of some other mother, she is bound have this fear that nothing should go wrong in her upbringing. A grandmother can't be as fierce as mother. See how she reacted imagining veer has a gf? Those wounds of Kunal r still fresh in her mind. She wouldn't want the same thing to happen with mishti. And at the same time, she has also witnessed how badly mauli was shattered due to Kunal's rejection despite of having no flaws. For years, she lost her confidence wondering where she went wrong but couldn't find a reason at all. The same thing radhika is trying to figure for veer now. She couldn't understand Kunal then, she isn't understanding mishti now. (Yet poor lady doesn't know about MishAaan). A mother who has already had a son who broke his marriage is again facing her grand daughter breaking her marriage. Try to understand her mentality, she's bound to feel failed as a mother. If ever mishti had complained about her relationship with veer, radhika might have understood her suffocation. (Obviously the suffocation that pari understood, not the real suffocation due to ruhaan). But when everything was totally normal between MishVeer apparently, how is radhika expected to understand her...she can't! EMA doesn't affect only spouse n kids but affects the parents as well. Since we have so many shows regarding effects of EMA on spouse or kids n those spouses or kids r leads of the show, so we understand them easily. We should try to understand the psychology of parents of EMA cases also.

I liked how pari owned up to her share in the whole mess by herself, she tried to pacify her daadi for her sister. But that's that pari, let mishti do the rest. She doesn't need ur help because she is definitely happy enough to romance her new found love while u r busy doing what she should have done. I don't understand makers' obsession of misplaced romance. Idk y they want to turn grey characters into blackish grey😣 I puked when pari was doing mishti jaijaikar in front of radhika n MishAaan were romancing behind their backs...it can wait until the mess is cleared!!!🥱