Posted: 4 years ago

ImageImageImageImage

Edited by altgr - 4 years ago

This looks great! When does it air?

Originally posted by regnow

This looks great! When does it air?

This show is set to premiere on 31st of this month. 

Originally posted by Wistfulness

This show is set to premiere on 31st of this month. 

Thank you! looking forward to it.

Looking forward to hear him speak...he has totally destroyed his looks by smoking

I just found out one of my friends was able to attend the taping. The interview is 2 hours long!

Dave knew everrrrrything about SRK. They talked about his childhood, family, becoming an actor and various other things. 

I could spend my entire life listening to Shahrukh!!!

Looks like the interview touched on a lot of things!!  Some are obviously well known facts by now--but its always refreshing to hear SRK speak to a new person (esp. in western media context). 

Also, I wish there was more discussion on the men's wardrobe! Women wardrobes are dissected to bits.. wish we had more reporting on male stars too! SRK looks so good in the classic style. 

Originally posted by LilyJames0194

Looks like the interview touched on a lot of things!!  Some are obviously well known facts by now--but its always refreshing to hear SRK speak to a new person (esp. in western media context). 

According to my friend, it was shocking how much Dave knew about SRK. He asked him about things like his fight at the stadium and gossip that came out during Maya Memsaab time. 

Dave also talked about Fan and Zero because he had seen them and they discussed how both of them deal with failure. A lot about fatherhood and how both their kids deal with a famous dad. 

They covered a lot since the interview was a full two hours long. Dave was shook that the audience was screaming so much and he kept saying he had met a lot of celebrities but he has never seen this before ever. 

He also said at the end that every time he does one of these interviews, he thinks what a lovely person he met and how much he learned but that SRK will be at the top of the list. 

Whew, that's it! sorry for the long post but I was excited to share. I don't know how much they will edit out. Hopefully not a lot.