FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I like Diana alot. She seems to take things at her own pace and leads a pretty chilled out life. That's refreshing to see when everyone in BW is so obsessed with staying in news. 

Btw she took a long break after cocktail becoz she was apparently engaged to some diamond merchant back then who didn't want her to be in films. Well... looks like that relationship didn't work out since Diana is back to doing films and diamond merchant is nowhere to be seen ๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I like Diana alot. She seems to take things at her own pace and leads a pretty chilled out life. That's refreshing to see when everyone in BW is so obsessed with staying in news. 

Btw she took a long break after cocktail becoz she was apparently engaged to some diamond merchant back then who didn't want her to be in films. Well... looks like that relationship didn't work out since Diana is back to doing films and diamond merchant is nowhere to be seen ๐Ÿ˜›

Likewise, even I like Diana. Diamond merchant is very much in the picture ๐Ÿ˜› His name is Harsh Sagar. I guess the earlier rumours of him restricting her were false, I guess Diana herself was disinterested. 

Diana will be walking the red carpet at Cannes as she is one of the faces of a brand called Grey Goose. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Lol you asked something, I answered. Why are you confused lol.

And yes Miss Penty is babe, but you asked why she isn't doing much movies.

Ya answer was quite savage ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Anam...

Likewise, even I like Diana. Diamond merchant is very much in the picture ๐Ÿ˜› His name is Harsh Sagar. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ow is it?๐Ÿ˜ฒ That's good to hear ๐Ÿ˜†