Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

Be playing with fire!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM  ~ My musings 11.5.19   Be playing with fire..

When Kainat set alight Sultanat’s reject  garbs, gifted to deck herself  up in, at her engagement to Humza.  Kainat  never envisaged that the volatile fire scene would end up, as her being seen as  the one playing with fire! Doing something  dangerous enough to  damage and harm  herself  and property.

The episode is almost like a clarification by the cv’s where they attempt to show , that an action   involving the deliberate and premeditated  use of arson  can raise  serious implications regards the fire incident. Even if it looks like an action  taken under the influence of fury!

The episode contains an interesting facet to it. That even though the fire has been put out. Damage to life and property has been curtailed. Yet  further investigations into the incident , to ensure the property is safe! are indeed a  subject  on many minds ,within the family.

While Kainat is nowhere to be seen, a frantic Sultanat   races around the house restlessly.  She clearly knows her sister well, and fears,that within Kainat lies enough cause! to have ignited the fire,. It’s like the last thing she wants, is to see Kainat‘s neck put on the line.

Noticeable  threads  of   emotional and reasonable  mindsets run through the episode. At times we see the mind being influenced by the heart and vice versa. Kainat started the fire. It was prompted by  a knee jerk  reaction. But nevertheless  an action that lands her in a greater mess than she was in before.

Sultanat  like a yoyo tries to cover the truth ,from being revealed. There is no doubt that she has a sisterly bond with Kainat,whether she accepts or not! But alongside, her emotions , Sultanat  also understands the  net result of what might happen if the arson investigative team find out that the fire was not accidental but one that was ignited by someone!

Sultanat ‘s emotions get the better of her when she senses that she has to protect  Kainat ! keep a lid on the actual truth of what caused  the fire.  Panic stricken , she ensures, that all agencies that can reveal the truth, like the maid, the forensic team  have to be dissuaded  to remain silent.

All for Kainat,  Saltanat  also involves Humza into  thwarting the efforts of the investigating team, by calling off the  hands oninvestigation! Only the truth  always  comes about ! no matter how hard one tries toconceal it.

For Kainat ,  Saltanat tries all the strategies in her power to protect Kainat’s misdeed.  But apart from letting her heart rule in this matter. Saltanat also admits her reasoning to Neelam. That all the hue and cry she makes , is  due to the fact  that she is only seen as a forward progressive girl. People need to see, that  she is also a girl who believes in protectingthe good name of her revered family.  Sultanat is also able to intelligently  interpret the serious intervention of the forensic team. She is able to predict the out come of their investigations.  That if they see it’s an accident, rewiring   could happen as a follow up. But if they find  out that it was started,  then it wouldimply that Kainat the lone person trapped in the fire, was attempting suicide!

Sultanat’sdeductions come true.. and the shocking scenario that a daughter of the house- hold  is booked  on the charge of attempted  suicide!  Kainat , Zainab  expect s Mainjaan to exercise his influence.

Mainjaan,being a man of god, puts aside family respectability!  He  onlysupports the police in arresting Kainat . He  takes the stand that his god has taught him. Thatattempting suicide is haram  in the eyesof god! A stunned mother and daughter stand helpless before the revered Mainjaan.They seem doomed..

But then one more time it’s  Zaroon with the presentation of the anticipatory bail papers to police,  who becomes Kainat’ssaviour. Kainat watches, its Zaroon , and not her be all and end all! icon Mainjaan  ,who  setsher free of a crime she truly did not do.

One more time Zaroon  wins Sultanat’s  smile  of approval  and respect. Much   gratitude comes from Zainab.

The issue of taking one’s own life   was brought up before too, when both Kainat  and  Zaroon talked about giving up their life! for not fulfilling their  Sufiyana love. Sultanat then too, rebuked him for such forbidden thoughts in their faith.

Mainjaan  stand's for his religious beliefs and not for Zainab  and Kainat , causes such a stir in the rest ofthe  family. But Kainat and Zainab have  to agree that Mainjaan is a figure  head who leads the faith of the surrounding community. That Mainjaan  is accountable to his god above all,  family, or non- family.

But the question that comes to my mind is that when asked by Mainjaan if she tried suicide? Kainat  categorically   defends herself, no she didn’t. Admits  the fire was to burn others rejects! surely that is not haram and one is allowed. Main jaan still didn’t spare kainat  the trauma of  having a handcuff  going around her wrist!

Love fires  Kainat  up in such a manner, that she ends up wearing the steel band of  hand cuff, instead of the red letter bangle from the grooms side. Still I reckon,  she embraces this incident as yet another opportunity  where Zaroon proves  himself to be her protector.

For Sultanat , its, another step for showing Kainat ,that a bond remains between them.  That  Kainat  may have burnt her  gifted silken   garments as Sultanat’s  hand me downs. But the thread of being cousin sisters still  remains! 12.5.19 hamlet53   

Precap: yet again! Zaroon badgers Sultanat  to hearher confess to him her love . To her its simple.. no she will not. its Kainat he came for not her!  miffed Zaroon threatens to marry Kainat just to please Sultanat!  To give her the same pain she gives him! Kainat , over hears and  sniggers at the proposition! Whilst Sultanat  fears..what if he marry’s Kainat???    Hamlet53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi hammie. The aftermath of the fire fiasco looked very silly to me. Why so much talk abt suicide attempt for burning some clothes that caused an accident  and why neither Saltanat nor kayanat nor Zainab just say that to the police.

What I liked is MJ standing up for what is right and Kainat’s shock at her idol MJ not stepping in to help her. I guess Kayants reply to MJ has shocked Zainab as K has never replied back to MJ before. Zaroon is helping K for S but K is falling deeply for  Z even more with each of these incidents. I really liked kayanats reply to MJ making her stand clear. 

To be frank with each episode S makes lesser and lesser sense to me. Her preaching of her usools (the dialogs they are giving her  sounds hypocritical n makes no sense to me). Like she is suddenly worried abt family name toh what abt the public rejection of zaroon.

I am still waiting for the backstory on the sisters tiff. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Hi hammie. The aftermath of the fire fiasco looked very silly to me. Why so much talk abt suicide attempt for burning some clothes that caused an accident  and why neither Saltanat nor kayanat nor Zainab just say that to the police.

What I liked is MJ standing up for what is right and Kainat’s shock at her idol MJ not stepping in to help her. I guess Kayants reply to MJ has shocked Zainab as K has never replied back to MJ before. Zaroon is helping K for S but K is falling deeply for  Z even more with each of these incidents. I really liked kayanats reply to MJ making her stand clear. 

To be frank with each episode S makes lesser and lesser sense to me. Her preaching of her usools (the dialogs they are giving her  sounds hypocritical n makes no sense to me). Like she is suddenly worried abt family name toh what abt the public rejection of zaroon.

Exactly...I think Saltanat also knows it is due to burning clothes...then y she is behaving like kainat really attempted suicide n did a crime n trying to save her 

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Best part of the episode was the police scene where Miajaan refuses to protect Kainaat and utlimately Kainaat reply to Miajaan. Miajaan must be thinking - ek hi aulad se umeed thi, usne bhi bhagawat kar di!

Sultant trying to save Kainaat was meh. I wondered why Humza didn't ask why Kainaat set the fire. Does he know that she is so unhappy with the alliance that she is willing to kill herself? Does he care?

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

hello Bladdict, hey was wondering what you were up to? your comments were being missed by me..

that's  true they could have.. may be they were too stumped? mind you, the idea of committing suicide cannot be ruled out by the cops.. she was putting her life at risk.. I am sure the place must have smelt of kerosene oil.. more grave, in my opinion is to uncover the reason , why the need arose to burn the ceremonial clothes.. of course the policy  boils down  to  the law of the land , what they can read into the incident. As for me I treated the fire  act as show of the fury Kainat  felt..  its like crying out loud, against all the taunts wrapped in velvet words by her kin..

well shall I say, that the fire of her love for this visitor, the sorrow of being rejected by him,  just makes her a tad abrupt and blunt.. it;'s like  a defiance , a force  that makes her  speak up for herself!  that too before MJ. Have to give Kainat thumbs up, that she too spoke  the truth..   she engages me the most.. to me its not about love.. its more about finding out more about this kainat's universe..

Sultanat's  perhaps needs to tone down a bit,, even her mother is wary of her. However, the issues she has flagged up so far, are worth pondering over.. even Mainjaan   has given ear to her views. The person who continues to maintain her distance from Saltanat is Kainat.. but I do find,  that although she battles  for her withdrawn cousin Kainat.. she also manages to  charge Kainat  up a bit..May be this fire was a way of telling all.. marriage to Humza needs to be deferred..  

overall the cv's  ploy is to have the girls different.. as contrast  sets them apart..and conflict keeps the show going

have to second you on this one Bladdict...more about  the   sisters cold war. I too feel,  that this Zaroon is only the tip of the ice berg..   lovely to    hear from you again, thanks for sharing yours thoughts mate. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

Exactly...I think Saltanat also knows it is due to burning clothes...then y she is behaving like kainat really attempted suicide n did a crime n trying to save her 

hello sahisri.. good to see you on  this thread.. yes Saltanat, was aware the clothes instigated  Kainat in this serious incident.. But , law enforcement  agencies will not rule out  attempt to suicide...especially the fire was not accidental.. Sultanat  I feel was protective towards  Kainat.. keep reading and commenting. love hammie 

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

hello Irshita.. good to see you..

Best part of the episode was the police scene where Miajaan refuses to protect Kainaat and utlimately Kainaat reply to Miajaan. Miajaan must be thinking - ek hi aulad se umeed thi, usne bhi bhagawat kar di!

haaaaa haa.. haan  veer balika bol pare  at last.. loved how she said  under her breathe,  what she did is not haram... look  behan kis  ki hai  saade kainat?

Sultant trying to save Kainaat was meh. I wondered why Humza didn't ask why Kainaat set the fire. Does he know that she is so unhappy with the alliance that she is willing to kill herself? Does he care?

good point  for cv's to take on board,, they'll probably cover Humza's  dilemma.. in the next episode,, its  but natural  that Humza will question their alliance, but  dadi amma will manipulate him into  believing he's being paranoid!!

thanks for sharing your views Irshita.. waise I enjoyed writing about my first Fire musings..   love hammie

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hello sahisri.. good to see you on  this thread.. yes Saltanat, was aware the clothes instigated  Kainat in this serious incident.. But , law enforcement  agencies will not rule out  attempt to suicide...especially the fire was not accidental.. Sultanat  I feel was protective towards  Kainat.. keep reading and commenting. love hammie 

Yes protective agreed