Frequent Posters

BlueJasmine2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Sangeetha will ne there 

One time nyra one time sangeeta 

Just like shape shifter 

Agree with the shape shifter thing....waise do u guys think the tika she made them wear was special? Cause only dd's  tika color was pale yellow ...fr others it was reddish.....I think it was done purposely to enter their body....diva is more vulnerable & emotionally driven so pi got access easily there

Amy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup DD's tikka was like sandal one and tbe others had kumkum. There must be some play for that special tikka. Also the drinks served to DD specially. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pritirays

Cheeru wasted so much time in describing adjectives for Pishachini, then to tell how DD possess the KaalVijay ratna 😆 The Sisters were so confused as to how they posses the ratna? 

Romi's powers with tht string on his hand is almost like manogami power 😆 If Shikhar stays on P's side, and Romi and Divya banter continue, I honestly want them to be a couple. They look CUTE together! 

I adore the arguments and clashes between romi and divya. There's something about it that doesn't seem forced, but really natural.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This particular epi was so good with Cheeru telling DD about the past.. 👍🏼about their mom Vidhya and how they got KaalVijay ratna 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago