Cheeru and paschini and rahasya taara

Posted: 4 years ago

Cheeru says tum dono mujhe aise dekh rahi ho iska matlab mein ab nai hoon 

Tum dono mil gyi ho divya aur drishti

Mein tum dono ko jaante tum dono mujhe dekh re ho iska matlab tum  dono ne Milke ise touch kiya hai tabhi isse roshini nikli hai and ab tum wo rahasya bhi dekhoge

Mein y nai kahunga ki mein tum dono k milne se khush kyunki tum dono nai milti jo jyada safe rehti

Tum dono ki kismat tumhare birth se earlier was written coz its destiny and no one can deny destiny 

Tum dono ne aajtak na jaane kitne Jung ladies and shaayad use dekha hoga wo ek aankh waali 

Pisachini 

Cheeru describes sachini as shaitaani taakat and says se is behind when u werent born and tells he met vidya 

Cheeru wasted so much time in describing adjectives for Pishachini, then to tell how DD possess the KaalVijay ratna ðŸ˜† The Sisters were so confused as to how they posses the ratna? 

Romi's powers with tht string on his hand is almost like manogami power ðŸ˜† If Shikhar stays on P's side, and Romi and Divya banter continue, I honestly want them to be a couple. They look CUTE together! 

Edited by pritirays - 4 years ago

Itna lamba bashan diya aur wo ratna kya hai wo nahi bataya.

Why he wasted ao much time in describing p .is acha wo kaal vijay ratan ke baarame boltha na

Precap is unexpected  

Sangeetha character over kya ??

Divi is looking mind blowing  

Where were you yday arshu??

Originally posted by Saru...

Itna lamba bashan diya aur wo ratna kya hai wo nahi bataya.

Why he wasted ao much time in describing p .is acha wo kaal vijay ratan ke baarame boltha na

Precap is unexpected  

Sangeetha character over kya ??

Divi is looking mind blowing  

Sangeetha will ne there 

One time nyra one time sangeeta 

Just like shape shifter 

Where were you yday arshu??

I m at my grandmother home 

So I m for 2 3 days more 

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

Sangeetha will ne there 

One time nyra one time sangeeta 

Just like shape shifter 

That's cool i loved precap 

Originally posted by Arshukaurkhushi

I m at my grandmother home 

So I m for 2 3 days more 

So u wont be there in if kya 

So u wont be there in if kya 

Internet issues 

Originally posted by pritirays

Cheeru wasted so much time in describing adjectives for Pishachini, then to tell how DD possess the KaalVijay ratna ðŸ˜† The Sisters were so confused as to how they posses the ratna? 

Romi's powers with tht string on his hand is almost like manogami power ðŸ˜† If Shikhar stays on P's side, and Romi and Divya banter continue, I honestly want them to be a couple. They look CUTE together! 

I was like...chiru cut the crap!  He said so many things abt pi but didn't tell the name of the third ratna fr once..... 

What shikhar said was not clear..did he said he is not that son ( so he is not real shikhar...if not then where is the real one?)of this house?🤔...because if that is the case there  should be another story behind it.

Sure they  will made a cute couple....but don't think they will give us that much happiness ðŸ˜†....and the precap made me remember that they shared a bts clip long ago ...where divya was in( rakshit's engagement-wale )black dress..with blinking red light in black hollow eye ( like pi)