Posted: 4 years ago

The most hated phrase😡👎🏼🤢 in English language for me. Today my guns are blazing on Pari, so people who have a soft corner for Pari, zaraa sambhal ke.......🤔

Pari, Pari, Pari- I am wearing a meanie hat today guys, so whatever I say here, please take it with a grain of salt. I know what my underlying problem is, I don't like her coming between Mishti, Ruhaan. I detest it with all my heart, my being crawls out of me as I watch her drooling👎🏼, when there is absolutely no base for it. That is the reality of it, plain and clear☢️. So, whatever I say, please understand that I am saying in this context. 

With Veer, I don't understand what he is saying because of the way he vocalizes. I don't understand Pari because whatever she says is a bunch of gobbledygook. Can't tolerate the expression with tears in eyes, some long winded sentences of self-pity, or undue praise of others for I don't know what, and ready to pounce and hug. Sorry, like I said I don't see these actions of hers as being translated into her innocence or becharipan or innate goodness. I am just IRRITATED and ANNOYED. I would rather, shake her out of her stupor and ask her to look around her and find the ground under her feet. She is not an adolescent for crying out loud👎🏼.  

Ok, now to my actual thoughts. Pari annoyed me the most today. She took credit for a lot of things today 😡 " I knew it before. Veer is not right for you. " HUHH!!! 😡I just about blew up with this iteration. If she KNEW IT, what stopped her from pulling her sister aside whom she claims as the most important whatever, and ask/tell her about her thoughts. Is the sister going to abandon her? Even if it is bitter, when a loved one is involved, don't we have the responsibility to say emphatically  " I noticed xyz..... about the guy, or I noticed abc....... about you when you are around the guy etc... " . Yes, she did joke around several times as to how Mishti had changed herself for the Veer guy, but I didn't detect any seriousness in that, or concern for Mishti.  Yesterday, she went and claimed to Ruhaan that " I told Mishti that she shouldn't change herself so much, even for Veer and therefore should break it off"😡What the hell !!! Did I miss those words or were they buried in the long winded gobbledygook that I ignored?👎🏼What if the marriage happened and when Mishti would come running back, sad, broken down, would she have said " I knew it long ago"😡Nonsense, nonsense and a bunch of nonsense😡. Yes, she did give her the final nudge to Mishti to take the final step, but please let us be clear yeh toh hona hi tha, it might have taken another day or so for Mishti to gather up her courage before she did the honors to Veer. Pari simply made a generic suggestion that if she is not happy with the wedding, she should call it off. THAT IS IT🤔

Why are Arnav and Pari again blowing cold? I thought they hugged each other and spoke animatedly when he told her that he got the job. When did they get to this phase again? What is her nonsense with Ruhaan yesterday. She mixed up a bunch of things. She seemed like she went to thank him for being supportive to Mishti. Woh toh uska jaan hain❤️, so you don't need to bother with those niceties with him when Mishti is concerned,  missy.🤔And then she talked about her own confidence building exercises and how she boosted some kind of confidence in Mishti and the above crap that she took credit for. And most importantly, a film of tears and a HUG😡

Loved the parts of Mishti, Ruhaan🤗It must feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off of her as she made and executed a decision with a finality. Just imagine how any one of us would feel when we contemplate about a very sensitive situation like forever and finally we make that decision and when we know there is no going back, it is a done deal. I would have totally fallen asleep with exhaustion after something like that. I know there will be waves of uncertainty and guilt that will strike from time to time, till she assimilates and works through the whole situation. That is very normal, but immediate feeling would be that of elation, that feeling of being free and not bound to act in a certain way. That is what I saw yesterday. The actress is successful in portraying a free, happy Mishti from a troubled, doubtful Mishti👍🏼. Well done. The smile is pure bliss. I,  for sure thought that she is completely doze off as soon as her head rested on Ruhaan's shoulder. Imagine what it must feel like being in Ruhaan's shoes. I don't want to play the orphan deal to death, but that is the reality. He has no one whom he can call as his own and suddenly, a girl whom he had wished to be his, who had been his entire universe privately, reciprocates his feelings, chooses him over the entire world, her family's and her own reputation and finds comfort in his presence, where she verbalizes that she feels safe, herself and alive😭❤️It is THE biggest compliment for any life partner, but for him it is simply OVER THE MOON kind of a compliment❤️This is reflected on a small smile that constantly plays on his lips as he drives or when he sees Radhika's observations about Mishti's happiness. What must it feel like when he knows that HIM and his presence are responsible for his beloved's bliss. My heart is so full for this guy today😭I liked that chup-chupke romance, much more intense and carries a lot more meaning,  than anything we have seen before in this show❤️. Agree with Radhika, kissi ka nazar naa lage. 

Granted, he is in a worse position than Mishti, honestly speaking. He will be now blamed of betrayal, will be reminded of his deplorable orphan status, breaking the bro-code or whatever and he still have to deal with that truth😔. But, he is happy at the moment, seeing his jaan being happy and relieved. We can see how troubled he is when he kind of took on Mishti's burdens onto to him, while relieving her and with Pari blabbering away in abandon. 

You know I don't feel bad for the Veer guy ever. I didn't even today😳Agar Devdas hona tha,  toh kuch dhang se dikhayein. Why is he nursing a can of beer as if he is out for a drive through movie or relaxing at a park? If he is looking truly for diversion, ek can of beer se nahin hota na, they could have showed him downing a bottle of scotch. Sorry, I am a teetotaler but itna knowledge toh mujhe bhi hain🤔I don't support drinking for diversion, for the record, but I will understand if he did it. Blame director? 

I think I wrote too much today. Annoyance makes me exuberantLater girls ...... 

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago

I was waiting for your post today Mili.

As usual, you said it all...I totally agree with you..

I like to read alot but, I can't express very nicely like you do. 

I think, I can really take a lesson or two from you 😁

You are the best ❤️

When Ruhaan & Mishti came back home, he didn't even acknowledge pari & left. When pari came to her, she wasn't letting him speak 🤦🤷 How can she not understand this? 🤷

Taani ka toh, I always skip. Not interested in her stupidity...

Have I told you that I love you?? Well, I'm telling it now😍😍💜💜💜 wow girl....you just win n win n win my heart 💜💜💜 hats off to you dear girl👏👏👏 love how you explained about Pari angel....well, tell me one thing.... A guy who you think is supposedly in love with you, why, just why will he go to the riot and risk his own life to save not you, but your SISTER. and how stupid and blind could you possibly be to not see it? Again, you have not met the guy for three four days, he's not taking your calls, finally he does, to get it done with, I suppose, and you ask him to stay home and that you're just coming.... He doesn't give a damn of course, and went out.....you see him coming, laughing his hearts out, which he rarely does and that too not with you but your SISTER. for god sake girl get the hint!!! And stop giving the pathetic teary expression!! It's not gonna make him fall in love with you!! And yes, stop touching and hugging him at every chance you get!!

So true. I felt happy and relieved for Mishti. I find it quite natural that she felt free after a long time to be herself and love the person she is comfortable with the most. 

As for Pari, I felt she was made to be unnaturally excited. She didn't irritate me and for a change i was happy to see her feel.as if Arnav ignored her. And she asked- when have i ever not picked up your phone? She blasted him for calling her while she was about to call Ruhaan, seems to have forgotten all about it. I loved it that Arnav called her out on her cold behaviour towards him.

Would like to say one thing.

Pari was keep praising ruhaan and happy for mishti too. Okay I get that. And she was damn happy knowing now mishti and ruhaan is friends. (well we know the reason of her happiness) and she again rechecked asking everything between you and ruhaan is permanent or not. Well till now I was little confused about her characterization. But I guess now no more confusion. Other than mishaan I didn't connected with anyone in this show. And arnav is a sweetheart for me lol. About veer, is he perfect? I don't think so. Is he really gem? If yes then put him in museum. 

Originally posted by Porkalai2892

Pari was keep praising ruhaan and happy for mishti too. Okay I get that. And she was damn happy knowing now mishti and ruhaan is friends. (well we know the reason of her happiness) and she again rechecked asking everything between you and ruhaan is permanent or not. Well till now I was little confused about her characterization. But I guess now no more confusion. Other than mishaan I didn't connected with anyone in this show. And arnav is a sweetheart for me lol. About veer, is he perfect? I don't think so. Is he really gem? If yes then put him in museum. 

Polu🤣

Nice post milli thank you so much for this, i was really was doubting myself that am i the only one who didnt feel mishti was insensitive rather i felt everyone' s reaction was justified. Some.here have complain that how can mishti not think of veer how he must be feeling, but i feel isnt it basic human instinct. Mishti gave way too much in a relationship so much so that she ended up loosing her individuality and now finally today she got it back. So she will be relieved, happy that doesnt mean she doesnt care for veer for if she didnt she would have blamed veer for breakup also. But she took all the responsiblity. And Ruhaan how much he loves her, he always dreamt of taking away all his pain and now it is fulfilled bcz no matter what at the  end of the day he will have to bear the brunt of everything.  And the precap , this guy makes me fall in love with him again and again a true example.for empowering life partner. I want to become your love and your strenght. This guy was truely what mishti needed . He balances her. 

One thing is ahead is surely going to be tough for them bcz when everyone will know about them my gut feeling radhika will instantly compare them with kunan and this will terribly break mishti bcz  she never even thought of hurting and cheating veer and she will be compared to biggest cheater whom she hated most. Surely ahead they have lot to fight for. 

Omg...that cracked me up big time🤣but sahi baat hai...we can't have a gem wasted, now can we??

ROFL🤣🤣

Originally posted by TandraB

Bold: I hope she does that, I want Mishti and Ruhaan to suffer for a bit. They shouldn't hop off laughing into the sunset. 

They already suffered before and now they dont deserve too, they owned up to what they did and before getting together, mishti broke up with veer bcz at was best thing to do. If even after.thinking what was best. For everyone they will be compared to them it will be terrible wrong bcz when you are blamed off something which you can not even imagine to do you will terrible Nd they sureky dont deserve.