Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/exclusives/exclusive-sushant-singh-rajput-dating-actress-and-its-not-sara-ali-khan-450203

A source close to the actor reveals, "Sushant is currently seeing Rhea Chakraborty. They have known each other for a while and they hit it off really well in the last few weeks. In fact, things moved from one thing to the other quite quickly and now, they are already dating each other."

Previously, Sushant was in news for his closeness to his Kedarnath co-star Sara Ali Khan. Our source adds, "They did get really close during the promotions of the movie and had been together for a while. But that wasn't a relationship that would have lasted too long. They eventually parted ways amicably.

"Rhea and Sushant have been spending a lot of quality time nowadays. They are still calling each other 'good friends' but reality is that they are already seeing each other. When Sushant is not in town and chilling at his Lonavala house, Rhea also accompanies him sometimes. They are keeping their relationship hush-hush for now before taking it to the next level." But these are things that cannot be hidden from the prying eyes, anyway!

Rhea is really pretty 

Sushi has really good taste in women 

these days don't know if gossip is true or rubbish

Sushant has constant dating rumours 

so finally he got someone to try his fav position '69' on😛😆congo

To top it all off, the  comment box at PV is all about the how this reporter is a friend of ankita and hence this article. Gosh 😂

Hey bhagwaan iss ladke and dating rumors

Sushant ki girlfriend Ranbir ki girlfriend se hot hain 😁 

Y do I feel someone else is doing it constantly. . n no it's not Ankita m sure she doesn't have so much of power. He is always projected as a play boy. Apart from Ankita n Kriti I don't think any of the rumours r true. 

Originally posted by Guguminti

Y do I feel someone else is doing it constantly. . n no it's not Ankita m sure she doesn't have so much of power. He is always projected as a play boy. Apart from Ankita n Kriti I don't think any of the rumours r true. 

Yaar seriously even i find it hard to believe.  Ye kuch zyada hi ho raha he. I dont know why pv comments are targetting ankita.

Log pavitra rishta waali image se bahar nahi aa pay he abhi tak.