Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SSR dating this actress and it's not Sara - Page 4

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: lunza

1) Reg. Ankita, his Bollywood fans bring up her apparent character flaws to justify how she deserved to have him end the relationship. Both sides would reach an impasse, because their argument is there is nothing wrong with him ending it. Whereas our (I.e the TV Sushant fans - those who have followed him since 2008 and have a little bit more of inside info due to fans having sources close to their family members) argument has been more about HOW he chose to end it was rotten. I really don't want to argue for ten more pages about how poor Sushant was saved from a lazy, non-ambitious, alcoholic, domineering woman and that he deserves much better. Moreover, it is kinda tiring for just one person (me) to rehash everything (including screenshots and timelines of old interviews, tweets and articles to substantiate) . There are nobody else from the old Pavitra Rishta gang here anymore (I.e the old gang of ex-Sushant-Ankita fans)

2) Ankita has either not chosen to speak about it or if/when she has - none of her answers have been anywhere close to mud-slinging. I thought she has handled it pretty well (including her reply to his congratulatory public instagram wish. ) .  

3) I said a sizeable chunk and not everyone. You know what you have seen and I know what I have. 

4) I don't think he can settle down or make anything last for the exact reason that I have stated - his career.  It is you who has imagined some hidden agenda behind me making that judgement and questioned me about it. If you had just asked me to elaborate it would have made sense to me - instead of insinuating with your questions that I am somehow "hoping" he would be doomed to a life of singledom because he didn't last with my favorite (funnily enough, posts like this always make me a bit nostalgic about how most of us were more of Sushant fans than Ankita's). I don't do extended fan debates that way - where my arguments are solely driven by animosity towards the fav on the other side. That's another reason I tire of most fan discussion posts - it quickly devolves into "Oh, as if your fav is a saint. He/she did much worse such as X, Y,Z" 

You are tired of discussion because you have already made up ur mind that Ankita was wronged. Also why do some "sushita" fans feel that all the fans siding with sush are some stupid new fangirls who know him because of his movies? I have been following the guy since 2008 and know him just as well. Just because I don't creepily discuss his personal life on public forum doesn't mean I don't know jackshit about what went down during breakup. 

As far as I know aren't most of their mutual friends and family members still on good terms with both of them. What other inside information you "real" fans have that justifies y'all turning on him and some even being nasty to him on social media? What did he do? Abuse her? Torture her? I genuinely want to know. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: lunza

1) Reg. Ankita, his Bollywood fans bring up her apparent character flaws to justify how she deserved to have him end the relationship. Both sides would reach an impasse, because their argument is there is nothing wrong with him ending it. Whereas our (I.e the TV Sushant fans - those who have followed him since 2008 and have a little bit more of inside info due to fans having sources close to their family members) argument has been more about HOW he chose to end it was rotten. I really don't want to argue for ten more pages about how poor Sushant was saved from a lazy, non-ambitious, alcoholic, domineering woman and that he deserves much better. Moreover, it is kinda tiring for just one person (me) to rehash everything (including screenshots and timelines of old interviews, tweets and articles to substantiate) . There are nobody else from the old Pavitra Rishta gang here anymore (I.e the old gang of ex-Sushant-Ankita fans)

2) Ankita has either not chosen to speak about it or if/when she has - none of her answers have been anywhere close to mud-slinging. I thought she has handled it pretty well (including her reply to his congratulatory public instagram wish. ) .  

3) I said a sizeable chunk and not everyone. You know what you have seen and I know what I have. 

4) I don't think he can settle down or make anything last for the exact reason that I have stated - his career.  It is you who has imagined some hidden agenda behind me making that judgement and questioned me about it. If you had just asked me to elaborate it would have made sense to me - instead of insinuating with your questions that I am somehow "hoping" he would be doomed to a life of singledom because he didn't last with my favorite (funnily enough, posts like this always make me a bit nostalgic about how most of us were more of Sushant fans than Ankita's). I don't do extended fan debates that way - where my arguments are solely driven by animosity towards the fav on the other side. That's another reason I tire of most fan discussion posts - it quickly devolves into "Oh, as if your fav is a saint. He/she did much worse such as X, Y,Z" 

You are tired of discussion because you have already made up ur mind that Ankita was wronged. Also why do some "sushita" fans feel that all the fans siding with sush are some stupid new fangirls who know him because of his movies? I have been following the guy since 2008 and know him just as well. Just because I don't creepily discuss his personal life on public forum doesn't mean I don't know jackshit about what went down during breakup. 

As far as I know aren't most of their mutual friends and family members still on good terms with both of them? What other inside information you "real" fans have that justifies y'all turning on him and some even being nasty to him on social media? What did he do? Abuse her? Torture her? I genuinely want to know. 

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

There was a time when Sara & Rhea Chakraborty used to hang out quite a bit ðŸ˜›