SSR dating this actress and it's not Sara(Page 3)

[Content Removed]
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by _Darling_

Don’t know if this is true or not, but I hope it’s true. This looser needs to get out of Sara’s life. They look great together on screen, but off screen he’s a terrible person. Sara deserves better than such a sexual harasser and cheater. 

Do you know him personally or just basing your judgement on those baseless articles that provided no source or evidence(literally nothing). Every actress/actor he has worked with has nothing but nice things to say about him. It is ok if you don't like him as an actor or his personality but why are you assassinating his character without knowing the facts

3 Likes this

[Content Removed]

We don’t know any actor personally, but we all make judgments based on how they conduct themselves in public and what we see, hear and feel about them. You don’t know him personally either to know he’s good. I don’t dislike him as an actor. I used to like him and was rooting for him. And I still like him as actor. But he’s not a good person. There were allegations against him for sexually harassing female. And how he treated Ankita tells me how he’s as a person. I know Ankita isn’t angel, has her own issues/flaws and not perfect. No one is, but she didn’t deserve to be treated that way. And about his co workers talking good about him, I wouldn’t take that seriously in most cases. Sr AB is respected by the same people despite all the evils he’s done and others too. 

There hasn't been a single allegation against him.Not even a single allegation!  Just few baseless reports and a paid Twitter trend which were debunked by the actress in question(she never accused him in first place).Also how did he treat ankita? What did he do to her? They broke up and no one knows the reason but them.Many of their mutual friends are still on good terms with both of them so how do you know that she was wronged? 

0 Likes this

[Content Removed]

Of course, the actress debunked the reports. This isn’t the first time actresses or other women have done so when they are victims in such cases. Anyway, I don’t have the energy to go in detail with all what he did to Ankita. But if you find him good person, then great. I don’t. I would’ve liked in case if he was he was a good person for me as he is an outsider and I would’ve loved to root for him. But I don’t find him so.  Let’s agree to disagree. 

Jab accuse hi nahi kiya then why are you making her a victim. Also I don't think he is a saint he has many flaws.I can understand if people find him pretentious or annoying.I may be a fan but I bash and criticize him too. i am not asking you to like him but it is sad that his character is being questioned without providing a single proof of his indecency. His female co stars always seem comfortable with him during interviews. Your blind hatred won't let you see this. Also regarding Ankita if you knew something you could have said it in a sentence as you cared enough to reply back. Having followed both of them for years even I know that it wasn't a dirty breakup as some fans make it out to be. 

0 Likes this

[Content Removed]

People really need to control their language. Calling someone Sexual Harasser without legitimate proof is uncalled for. Its allright if you dislike him but such serious allegations should not be used loosely just on the basis one or two blinds.

2 Likes this