Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SSR dating this actress and it's not Sara - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ninny

There hasn't been a single allegation against him.Not even a single allegation!  Just few baseless reports and a paid Twitter trend which were debunked by the actress in question(she never accused him in first place).Also how did he treat ankita? What did he do to her? They broke up and no one knows the reason but them.Many of their mutual friends are still on good terms with both of them so how do you know that she was wronged? 

Of course, the actress debunked the reports. This isn’t the first time actresses or other women have done so when they are victims in such cases. Anyway, I don’t have the energy to go in detail with all what he did to Ankita. But if you find him good person, then great. I don’t. I would’ve liked in case if he was he was a good person for me as he is an outsider and I would’ve loved to root for him. But I don’t find him so.  Let’s agree to disagree. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: _Darling_

Of course, the actress debunked the reports. This isn’t the first time actresses or other women have done so when they are victims in such cases. Anyway, I don’t have the energy to go in detail with all what he did to Ankita. But if you find him good person, then great. I don’t. I would’ve liked in case if he was he was a good person for me as he is an outsider and I would’ve loved to root for him. But I don’t find him so.  Let’s agree to disagree. 

Jab accuse hi nahi kiya then why are you making her a victim. Also I don't think he is a saint he has many flaws.I can understand if people find him pretentious or annoying.I may be a fan but I bash and criticize him too. i am not asking you to like him but it is sad that his character is being questioned without providing a single proof of his indecency. His female co stars always seem comfortable with him during interviews. Your blind hatred won't let you see this. Also regarding Ankita if you knew something you could have said it in a sentence as you cared enough to reply back. Having followed both of them for years even I know that it wasn't a dirty breakup as some fans make it out to be. 

Jab accuse hi nahi kiya then why are you making her a victim. Also I don't think he is a saint he has many flaws.I can understand if people find him pretentious or annoying.I may be a fan but I bash and criticize him too. i am not asking you to like him but it is sad that his character is being questioned without providing a single proof of his indecency. His female co stars always seem comfortable with him during interviews. Your blind hatred won't let you see this. Also regarding Ankita if you knew something you could have said it in a sentence as you cared enough to reply back. Having followed both of them for years even I know that it wasn't a dirty breakup as some fans make it out to be. 

Many victims don’t come forward with what happened to them and don’t accuse those who did wrong to them for various reasons, so that means they are not victims? What kind of logic is that? And I don’t blindly hate him. I dislike him. As for Ankita, just because I wouldn’t go doesn’t mean I don’t know anything. Have known them through their tv show and used to follow them. It’s a long discussion which I wouldn’t prefer to go as it’s useless. But what I do know is that he didn’t treat Ankita Right.  

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

People really need to control their language. Calling someone Sexual Harasser without legitimate proof is uncalled for. Its allright if you dislike him but such serious allegations should not be used loosely just on the basis one or two blinds.

fuoos thumbnail

During online dating and in the process of communication, it is necessary to alternate questions and long phrases with coldness, expressed by such words as ‘clear,' ‘ok,’ ‘got it.’ And finally if after reading all the above rules, learning the profile of the beauty, inventing an interesting phrase, a guy has not received a response, or received just a short formal reply, it is not a reason to get upset. He should understand that not all beautiful females like online dating.

Edited by fuoos - 4 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

1) I think SSR is a douche for a lot of reasons but I don't believe the molestation/sexual assault rumors. 

2) A sizeable chunk of his online fans blame all the previous girls he has dated (or rumored to have dated) every time he is linked with a new girl. It is always the girls' fault the relationship ended- for either being a gold-digger, or fake , or ambitious , or lazy, and so on. Not just the girl's fault, it is also her PR's fault for spreading rumors that they are dating (Sara) . Strangely, in Sara's case - it is also her mom and stepmom's fault for for forcing her to end her (real? fake? They can't make up their mind) relationship with him. Poor guy, the whole world is out to get him and shame him. Nobody understands him. 

3)  I doubt he would be able to commit to a lasting relationship with anything or anyone other than his career. People like him are better off being single. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: lunza

1) I think SSR is a douche for a lot of reasons but I don't believe the molestation/sexual assault rumors. 

2) A sizeable chunk of his online fans blame all the previous girls he has dated (or rumored to have dated) every time he is linked with a new girl. It is always the girls' fault the relationship ended- for either being a gold-digger, or fake , or ambitious , or lazy, and so on. Not just the girl's fault, it is also her PR's fault for spreading rumors that they are dating (Sara) . Strangely, in Sara's case - it is also her mom and stepmom's fault for for forcing her to end her (real? fake? They can't make up their mind) relationship with him. Poor guy, the whole world is out to get him and shame him. Nobody understands him. 

3)  I doubt he would be able to commit to a lasting relationship with anything or anyone other than his career. People like him are better off being single. 

The only public relationship he had was with Ankita. Yes, his fans bash her because she was always this annoying and snooty woman and her fans have made him into some kind of monster for dumping their poor little angel(without even knowing who dumped who and what was the reason).Till today he gets so much negativity because of his broken relationship with her.Ankita is no less she has been milking this breakup for quite sometime to promote herself. 

I can agree that there are some overprotective fans who may attack the actresses he is rumored to be dating but then every actor has such fans.Also, as far as I know I have hardly seen any Ssr fans hate on Kriti or Sara. In fact most of the ssr fans like Kriti even after their breakup. 

Why do you think he can't settle down with somebody? Why does he deserves to be single all his life?  Do you know him personally or is it because he isn't with that obnoxious,self obsessed fav of yours?

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The only public relationship he had was with Ankita. Yes, his fans bash her because she was always this annoying and snooty woman and her fans have made him into some kind of monster for dumping their poor little angel(without even knowing who dumped who and what was the reason).Till today he gets so much negativity because of his broken relationship with her.Ankita is no less she has been milking this breakup for quite sometime to promote herself. 

I can agree that there are some overprotective fans who may attack the actresses he is rumored to be dating but then every actor has such fans.Also, as far as I know I have hardly seen any Ssr fans hate on Kriti or Sara. In fact most of the ssr fans like Kriti even after their breakup. 

Why do you think he can't settle down with somebody? Why does he deserves to be single all his life?  Do you know him personally or is it because he isn't with that obnoxious,self obsessed fav of yours?

1) Reg. Ankita, his Bollywood fans bring up her apparent character flaws to justify how she deserved to have him end the relationship. Both sides would reach an impasse, because their argument is there is nothing wrong with him ending it. Whereas our (I.e the TV Sushant fans - those who have followed him since 2008 and have a little bit more of inside info due to fans having sources close to their family members) argument has been more about HOW he chose to end it was rotten. I really don't want to argue for ten more pages about how poor Sushant was saved from a lazy, non-ambitious, alcoholic, domineering woman and that he deserves much better. Moreover, it is kinda tiring for just one person (me) to rehash everything (including screenshots and timelines of old interviews, tweets and articles to substantiate) . There are nobody else from the old Pavitra Rishta gang here anymore (I.e the old gang of ex-Sushant-Ankita fans)

2) Ankita has either not chosen to speak about it or if/when she has - none of her answers have been anywhere close to mud-slinging. I thought she has handled it pretty well (including her reply to his congratulatory public instagram wish. ) .  

3) I said a sizeable chunk and not everyone. You know what you have seen and I know what I have. 

4) I don't think he can settle down or make anything last for the exact reason that I have stated - his career.  It is you who has imagined some hidden agenda behind me making that judgement and questioned me about it. If you had just asked me to elaborate it would have made sense to me - instead of insinuating with your questions that I am somehow "hoping" he would be doomed to a life of singledom because he didn't last with my favorite (funnily enough, posts like this always make me a bit nostalgic about how most of us were more of Sushant fans than Ankita's). I don't do extended fan debates that way - where my arguments are solely driven by animosity towards the fav on the other side. That's another reason I tire of most fan discussion posts - it quickly devolves into "Oh, as if your fav is a saint. He/she did much worse such as X, Y,Z" 

Edited by lunza - 4 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Good that SSR and Sara are not dating! 

IMO, Sara should date younger guys and not older guys.. 

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SSR will break up with her too..he doesn't come across a guy who seems committed even though he pays huge respect to women and esp his late mother..but these actors mostly live two lives...so