SSR dating this actress and it's not Sara - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

There was a group picture of both of them together , I remember ..maybe from there this came up.

Rhea was papped going inside Sushant's house and they both posted a group pic of them hanging out. they are not  hiding that they are friends or hanging out together.

A game of musical chairs from both Sushant and Sara. 

Is he getting movies ? I think he is a good enough actor. Liked him in the movies I saw.

Originally posted by SatoshiNakamoto

Is he getting movies ? I think he is a good enough actor. Liked him in the movies I saw.

He has three movies releasing this year (two if Drive is shelved😔) 

Originally posted by Billi_Bangalan

Yaar seriously even i find it hard to believe.  Ye kuch zyada hi ho raha he. I dont know why pv comments are targetting ankita.

Log pavitra rishta waali image se bahar nahi aa pay he abhi tak.

SSR and AL were IT couple. It's sad they didn't work out. Always felt things will go hayware if SSR joins BW. BW is very nasty place only a few remains with their loved ones for God knows What reason. But itne sale 19-90's k sath SSR k rumours is absurd itna toh Kav RK k bhi nh aya 

Don’t know if this is true or not, but I hope it’s true. This looser needs to get out of Sara’s life. They look great together on screen, but off screen he’s a terrible person. Sara deserves better than such a sexual harasser and cheater. 

Originally posted by _Darling_

Don’t know if this is true or not, but I hope it’s true. This looser needs to get out of Sara’s life. They look great together on screen, but off screen he’s a terrible person. Sara deserves better than such a sexual harasser and cheater. 

Do you know him personally or just basing your judgement on those baseless articles that provided no source or evidence(literally nothing). Every actress/actor he has worked with has nothing but nice things to say about him. It is ok if you don't like him as an actor or his personality but why are you assassinating his character without knowing the facts

Originally posted by ninny

Do you know him personally or just basing your judgement on those baseless articles that provided no source or evidence(literally nothing). Every actress/actor he has worked with has nothing but nice things to say about him. It is ok if you don't like him as an actor or his personality but why are you assassinating his character without knowing the facts

We don’t know any actor personally, but we all make judgments based on how they conduct themselves in public and what we see, hear and feel about them. You don’t know him personally either to know he’s good. I don’t dislike him as an actor. I used to like him and was rooting for him. And I still like him as actor. But he’s not a good person. There were allegations against him for sexually harassing female. And how he treated Ankita tells me how he’s as a person. I know Ankita isn’t angel, has her own issues/flaws and not perfect. No one is, but she didn’t deserve to be treated that way. And about his co workers talking good about him, I wouldn’t take that seriously in most cases. Sr AB is respected by the same people despite all the evils he’s done and others too. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by _Darling_

We don’t know any actor personally, but we all make judgments based on how they conduct themselves in public and what we see, hear and feel about them. You don’t know him personally either to know he’s good. I don’t dislike him as an actor. I used to like him and was rooting for him. And I still like him as actor. But he’s not a good person. There were allegations against him for sexually harassing female. And how he treated Ankita tells me how he’s as a person. I know Ankita isn’t angel, has her own issues/flaws and not perfect. No one is, but she didn’t deserve to be treated that way. And about his co workers talking good about him, I wouldn’t take that seriously in most cases. Sr AB is respected by the same people despite all the evils he’s done and others too. 

There hasn't been a single allegation against him.Not even a single allegation!  Just few baseless reports and a paid Twitter trend which were debunked by the actress in question(she never accused him in first place).Also how did he treat ankita? What did he do to her? They broke up and no one knows the reason but them.Many of their mutual friends are still on good terms with both of them so how do you know that she was wronged?