Yeh Teri Galliyan LIVE UPDATES 10 May 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OK now shaan blood needed for dna how will it prove that its ridoys baby???? Won't beauty or anyone can say that this is illegitimate child of shaan and puchki as dna test will only prove he is a majumdar and that too with shaan blood ..... These writers are simply devoid of any logic ....do they have any track or just write on the set without any homework or research.

Such a beautiful show has been burned down to the ground.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

OK now shaan blood needed for dna how will it prove that its ridoys baby???? Won't beauty or anyone can say that this is illegitimate child of shaan and puchki as dna test will only prove he is a majumdar and that too with shaan blood ..... These writers are simply devoid of any logic ....do they have any track or just write on the set without any homework or research.

Shaan is the child from the same father naa ..both are Arindam Mojundar’s sons ...

Shaan from Chanda and Hridoy from Nivedita 

So they have their dad ‘s DNA 

Yes it can be fromshaan too .. it can’t prove it’s Hrodoy’s 

I feel they should take Nivedita’s blood ...being Hridoy’s mother her DNA will surely be in the baby .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's what I am saying it will only prove the baby has majumdar blood but it.will not prove that its ridoy and it will open a way to doubt puchki that.the father is probably shaan...

Sutapasima thumbnail

That's what I am saying it will only prove the baby has majumdar blood but it.will not prove that its ridoy and it will open a way to doubt puchki that.the father is probably shaan...

I guess thats the way the writers want .. to accuse innocent shaan n Puchki ...when neither are involved .

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

A DNA test usually shows the degree/percentage to which the DNA between two people matches which gives an indication of the relationship between the two DNA matches. If the child is shaan's, it would be a far higher match, whereas even being the uncle to his half-brother's son, a certain percent of his DNA would match the child but not as high as if the child was his, so it's not illogical. 

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

A DNA test usually shows the degree/percentage to which the DNA between two people matches which gives an indication of the relationship between the two DNA matches. If the child is shaan's, it would be a far higher match, whereas even being the uncle to his half-brother's son, a certain percent of his DNA would match the child but not as high as if the child was his, so it's not illogical. 

but at the same time, they can ask DNA from puckhi but because she said it was her just so that the girl can have a nice house was very smart because she knows this family will not accept the kid.... because she is from songachi ….but with Shan DNA ya it will show some match but the problem will come towards that Neel and Beauty will attempt to kill that child lmao so lets see where this go

I am loving the precap Puckhi and Shan tashan and nok jok its funny....because she is doing the right thing but at the same time Shan misunderstood her but I think that misunderstood will go away it might not stay for long ahaha because even Puckhi was shocked from hearing from Shan that he said it was Ridhoy and hers but he wasn't listening or hearing her out so ya 

I am liking this new storyline though lets see what else they bring 

we know there is love between them 

and plus now that Puckhi knows that her papa is with Shan might be something new 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: royalsgirl93

but at the same time, they can ask DNA from puckhi but because she said it was her just so that the girl can have a nice house was very smart because she knows this family will not accept the kid.... because she is from songachi ….but with Shan DNA ya it will show some match but the problem will come towards that Neel and Beauty will attempt to kill that child lmao so lets see where this go

I am loving the precap Puckhi and Shan tashan and nok jok its funny....because she is doing the right thing but at the same time Shan misunderstood her but I think that misunderstood will go away it might not stay for long ahaha because even Puckhi was shocked from hearing from Shan that he said it was Ridhoy and hers but he wasn't listening or hearing her out so ya 

I am liking this new storyline though lets see what else they bring 

we know there is love between them 

and plus now that Puckhi knows that her papa is with Shan might be something new 

well Puchki is a Mozumdar through marriage so it would be useless to take her DNA sample. They don’t wanna prove it’s her child, they wanna know whether she’s Ridoys. It would be fine for them to take the sample from Nivi too but they wanna concentrate on Shaan I guess so they wanna take his instead.