YOU ARE MY BELOVED | NEW MG SS | UPDATED LAST PART @ PAGE NO.27 @ 14/6 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Friends , another short story.ðŸĪŠ

just couldn't able to stop, getting bore, wanted to tried something new.

so here i am. it will be ss of 10 parts maximum. or less or more. i don't know yet ðŸ˜›

Go below post to read the first chapter ðŸ˜ƒ

INDEX

PART 1 - BELOW

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5090226?pn=21#150375472

Part 6 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5090226?pn=24

PART 7 (LAST PART)

MY WORK

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago

Part 1

Sameer's beloved Geet , Sameer and Maan were closed friends . Even from the first years of college friendship of three friends and Sameer geet's love were popular ... Maan would do anything for both of them.  He would solved their love or fights between both. Geet was special for him. He loves to pampered her .he would be always ready to do anything for Sameer and  Geet's happiness.

Where were you Maan ? You were not seen there in lecture . Asked Sameer.

Oh, we had a meeting with trekking people, Sir was also there. Maan replied 

Then when are you going again on your trekking ? , Asked Geet 

Very soon..he wink at her , anyways,  nothing much important happened in lecture na ? Maan asked in slow voice.

Nothing.there is nothing more important than your trekking , Maan.

Geet taunted 

Why don't you both also join me in tracking this time. Maan suddenly asked

No.. I wouldn't able to , I have phobia of heights.

I will managed to go but at the time of coming back , how is that possible to climb down.she was terrified just with the thought , she looked hopefully at Sameer.

No.dont take her with you , she will only cause trouble , Sameer tease only to get angry glares from Geet. Before she burst on him , Maan interrupted .

Sameer , we will do one thing , I will guide you both down .what say .

Maan you should go alone , it will be alright Geet spoke and Maan chuckle seeing her cute face.

Will go ..

Next morning Maan got the call from Sameer asking him to go safely 

Don't worry , why are you getting worried ? Maan replied 

This message is told by your would be bhabhi. Sameer told him , Geet was getting worried for him .

Then told her to do not worry , please.

Maan, I made a call to tell you same thing. Sameer's voice was soft this time .

Thank you , Sameer . Maan laugh.

Maan was happy today , with the piece of news he got to heard today. It was about sameer and Geet's engagement which is going to take place very soon. But Maan was angry on his friend ,  such special occasion and he inform him just two days before. Marriage was going to happen in Delhi where Sameer lives ,while Geet was coming back from Amritsar completing her some work. Maan was going to look after their accommodation , new rented house for their new life ahead after wedding . Sameer was happy, Maan could feel that with his excited voice on the phone .

Both were busy in arrangements of engagement when Sameer's Phone rang and next moment everything as if shatter. he was unable to move form his place stood numb with no emotions on his face. 

Maan called him few times but getting no response he went closer to him to see him standing blank , he looked at the phone in his hands and take it answering the call.

Hello ? who is it ? inspector ?? yes .where did you say.. okay.. please send me the location ...okay.. thank you , Maan was almost collapsing , but he managed himself knowing he is the one to handle the situation now.

His Geet met with the accident and she needs him now, sameer needs him now. thinking so he turn toward the door only to find her parents standing there and Rano rush inside the Mansion crying badly.

mom . you calm down please. 

Maan..meri bachchi. she cried holding onto him. I had warned her not to go alone but when did she listen to us, stubborn girl . Mr. Handa said from behind controlling his emotions, he was on the verge of breaking down as well, but He Is the man that can't show his emotions instead he hide that behind is fake anger on his daughter. 

Maan comes near Sameer, who was looking so clam as never before ,Sameer hold on , she needs us now, let's go  . 

no i will not come, i will not able to see her in that condition.

Sameer was quick to reply.

bass kar yaar, nothing has happened, she will be alright. she would be little injure nothing more, Maan tried to control the urge of shouting at his best buddy, how can he think of something bad happened with her , his geet, their Geet . 

You come with me, lets go, she needs you, Sameer . Maan again tried keeping his calm.

NO.. NO.. sameeer infuriated with his constant nagging, what is this mess now ?he shouted in fury.                     .

Maan glared t him furiously for his behavior when Geet needs them now, Sameer calm down himself and said ,okay.. let's go. 

both left for their destination on Maan's Bike , don't know why but Maan had taken his all trekking kits, as they had to go to the hill area, in the outskirt of Delhi.        

DO TELL ME , HOW'S IT  

..Mugdhaa..

------------------------------------------------------

MY INDEX

Edited by Mg13 - 4 years ago

Interesting start geet Sameer love each other and maan their friends

How bad before engagement she met with accident

Interesting story. Wait for story to progress. 

Originally posted by maankijann

Interesting start geet Sameer love each other and maan their friends

How bad before engagement she met with accident

Thank you😊

Originally posted by chavi12345

Interesting story. Wait for story to progress. 

Thank you ðŸ˜Š

congrats

interesting 

but geet with sameer 😒

sameer not ready to help geet when she meet accident 

Intersting

Different type

Sameer and geet are going to marry

Maan only best friend

Superb concept.

Loved it 

Why is sameer behaving like this ? 

When geet need him ! 

Update soon. Please add me in ue buddy list.

Please pm the link. 

Take care.