Why Ruhaan and why not Veer?

Posted: 4 years ago

I still fail to understand this..  

Veer changed his surname, loves Mishti, tries to keep her happy, understands her (not his fault if she projected fake image), loves family, shuts up when she says not to ask questions, trusted her n ruhaan.. He has his flaws but I m sure ruhaan is no perfect either.

Poor guy is going through this heartbreak cuz Mishti’s flip of juzbaats. 

And she breaks up with him n in no time dreaming of ruhaan! No guilt. If we hurt even a colleague or friend we feel bad n guilty. Here she broke Veer’s heart and no guilt or even feeling bad? 2 minutes guilt of mein buri hoon? Looked more like sympathy gain. 

The moral of both the season is do not trust your partner with your best friends/friends. 

Veer had a life beyond Mishti and Ruhaan worships her 

Veer fought with Mishti for Ruhaan and Ruhaan didn't even care that his friend might be going through pain of a broken relationship, he is just happy that he can romance Mishti without inhibitions now 

Does matter what a person has done and did, if you just didn't loved that person you didn't. You can not make a life term decision by seeing what that person has done for you unless you are sure that you will eventually love that person. Here Misti just fell for Ruhaan thats her reality. So if she decided to be with Ruhaan then she has the right to. 

Mishti was part of Veer’s world. Mishti is Ruhaan’s whole world.

Sometimes it’s not about how nice a person is to you.  Veer is a nice guy. It’s how u connect to that  person. For some it may take years and yet not happen. Sometimes it many take days.

Emotions are not ruled by logic.

because Mishti loves Ruhaan not veer that's why Ruhaan and not veer 😃

There are things which happens without muh logic. One of them is love. It's not about who is better. It's about who is meant for whom. Like it's not really that logical how people connect with each other all the time. Leave about who is better there are just not so good people in the society who were loved by very good partners of them. Like there could be some emotional connection which let certain good people also falls for bad people.

I think even Mishti was thinking so logical and has choosen Veer and planned to love and realized emotions/feelings  are not something that you can plan and execute for best person at correct time.

There might not be any reasons for why can't Veer be a good husband but when Mishti realized that she wasn't having that connect which she can termed as Love then it's alone is the reason why not Veer.

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago

If I am not wrong...that's called Love..there can't be any definite reasons..one need be perfect to be loved or needs to fall for someone who is perfect and also one need not love back someone who loves you...and I bet love does vanishes in few days and all that holds up two people together is commitment and trust..which mishty lacks and in future Ruhaan too lacks.

Veer and Mishti are both good people, but then Mishti doesnt love Veer as much as Veer does. Whats the point in getting married and spoiling both their lives?

She wasn’t even  a part of his world.