Posted: 4 years ago

Okay so now we can tag 10 people in pm. Please like this thread whoever wish to receive pm for coming updates😳 yeah I'm cleaning my pm list😛

why only ten people? this is stupid! 😡

Originally posted by Tessaloni

why only ten people? this is stupid! 😡

I tell you if not for PV I have enough reasons to leave IF. No signature, no notification and now this only 10 people pm headache 🤓 and top of that less response from readers is mood killing. 

Originally posted by SillySoni

I tell you if not for PV I have enough reasons to leave IF. No signature, no notification and now this only 10 people pm headache 🤓 and top of that less response from readers is mood killing. 

exactly! demotivating and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery frustrating! although the layout may look fancier than the old one, I would still give the old one a thumps up for functionality! I don't even see the point to this frustrating changes!

Originally posted by Tessaloni

exactly! demotivating and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery frustrating! although the layout may look fancier than the old one, I would still give the old one a thumps up for functionality! I don't even see the point to this frustrating changes!

Hmm old one was user friendly. And to be honest I just hate this new layout. There was no need of this change, if they wanted to do anything then there was many issues like image posting and they could have added a option for tagging people so they get notify.

Hmm old one was user friendly. And to be honest I just hate this new layout. There was no need of this change, if they wanted to do anything then there was many issues like image posting and they could have added a option for tagging people so they get notify.

Exactly! They just made it unnecessarily complicated! 😡

I have already decided to leave now

M unable to cope up with this new site 

It has so many glitches 

Originally posted by suhaaana

I have already decided to leave now

M unable to cope up with this new site 

It has so many glitches 

Oh no, don't leave yar. I'm sure soon we will have a smooth forum.

Oh no, don't leave yar. I'm sure soon we will have a smooth forum.

I don't know Soni

I used to come on IF to release some stress but now it is giving me stress so it's better to take a long break now 

Originally posted by suhaaana

I don't know Soni

I used to come on IF to release some stress but now it is giving me stress so it's better to take a long break now 

I know dear this site is frustrating these but then you can give note to your readers, ask time till IF fix it issues.

I make a thread the day IF changed it layout and come to know that readers not even visiting forum so I take a break.