Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I guess the thing is, at least for me, Tanvi is a little....kachcha? 

Like I think she doesn't have enough experience. Its the same for Aanchal and the actor playing Jay, they seem inexperienced too. But their roles are rather small, so no one really complains about their acting.

Tanvi is okay, except that Zain, Shrenu and others are more experienced and thus more refined performers. Esp. put opposite Zain, Tanvi's acting looks a little forced.

But I don't think she can't get better. I have seen actors in hit, trp earner shows doing pathetic acting, either expressionless or extremely OTT. Compared to that Tanvi is lot better. 

Its just been 3 weeks. Lets hope it improves. ðŸ˜Š

She is a model. She is giving model expressions. Her face isn't that suitable for acting. Neither she seems having that artistic intelligence that is needed. I watched all Shrenu shows and she is always that actor that resonated with me in every scene. May be actors are born. She was called for lead actor roles just by seeing her in 3 episodes in her first show?? What does it say? Talent always get noticed. Good looks too..like in Tanvi's case.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Again using previous post,  can't seem to post on its own. 

What's this issue,  about acting prowess when the poor actor was only asked to cry incessantly or trip and fall and stare?🤣