A question....

Share
Posted: 2019-05-09T19:01:18Z

Hello all.

I am new for this forum.. 

I have been a silent member in this forum and i noticed majority of people are complaining about Tanvi's acting.

Dont get me wrong.. but i feel we are being too harsh and jumping into conclusions. 

What i dont understand is what do people here really expect from Tanvi.... what kind of expressions are people expecting from her? She is not negative to give expressions like Shrenu or rebellious like Kabir or autocratic like PK. She is just normal human being who came recently to a new house, new people and new place. All she is doing is trying to adjust. 

Since she lost her husband and married Kabir due to the promise, we cant expect her to be all jolly either. She is yet to come to terms with her marriage. 

On one post i saw people commenting that Kavya is too trusting and seedhi sadhi who cant give takarr to Jhanvi. But my point is since Kavya is new to the family, why on earth would she doubt on others? She is friendly to Jhanvi and Ishaani because they are friendly to her thats it. 

Right now she is trying to win family member's heart who are kinda rude to her. 

So basically what exactly people are expecting from... they say she cant act, not giving enough expressions etc.. but  i find her very normal and can connect with her also. 

PS: Its not only Kavya who is struggling and trying to adjust... its Tanvi also who is struggling on this forum :) lol 

No offence to anybody.. these are just my thoughts.  All welcome to share their thoughts :) 

Edited by sumz_d - 2019-05-09T19:10:53Z
Posted: 2019-05-10T04:38:22Z

I understand what you are saying, in fact, inspite of not liking her, I tried to watch her scenes. I thought she would adjust with time, but she is still the same. Her scenes with others are still a little bit better than her scenes with Kabeer. She needs to work upon her expressions, and dialogue delivery, I feel.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 2019-10-05T04:56:13Z
Posted: 2019-05-10T10:43:22Z

I guess the thing is, at least for me, Tanvi is a little....kachcha? 

Like I think she doesn't have enough experience. Its the same for Aanchal and the actor playing Jay, they seem inexperienced too. But their roles are rather small, so no one really complains about their acting.

Tanvi is okay, except that Zain, Shrenu and others are more experienced and thus more refined performers. Esp. put opposite Zain, Tanvi's acting looks a little forced.

But I don't think she can't get better. I have seen actors in hit, trp earner shows doing pathetic acting, either expressionless or extremely OTT. Compared to that Tanvi is lot better. 

Its just been 3 weeks. Lets hope it improves. smiley1

Posted: 2019-05-10T17:35:21Z

Thanks for the reply guys.

But that's not my point.

I am not complaining of  Tanvi's acting. 

She is acting according to how her character has been written. She is doing what is required of her. 

Posted: 2019-05-11T03:37:03Z

Originally posted by sumz_d


Thanks for the reply guys.

But that's not my point.

I am not complaining of  Tanvi's acting. 

She is acting according to how her character has been written. She is doing what is required of her. 

In a show , the director tells the situation to the actors and the actors give their performance according to the situation. Very few scenes have been performed by the assistants to show the actors what should be  done by them

Still kavya doesn't try to live the character. Her dialogue delivery is looking like a recitation. In yesterday episode her emotional outburst also looking weird. Normally no one can do this thing in an attention position without a single movement of head and the other body parts .smiley19 

Edited by krithi1990 - 2019-05-11T05:10:37Z
Posted: 2019-05-11T17:43:56Z

Originally posted by krithi1990


In a show , the director tells the situation to the actors and the actors give their performance according to the situation. Very few scenes have been performed by the assistants to show the actors what should be  done by them

Still kavya doesn't try to live the character. Her dialogue delivery is looking like a recitation. In yesterday episode her emotional outburst also looking weird. Normally no one can do this thing in an attention position without a single movement of head and the other body parts .smiley19 


Hmmm I see...

Seems like you know the director here personally and maybe you also visit the set.. lol!!!

Anyways I think people here are very knowledgeable about acting then I do... 

Chalo peace out xxx

Thanks for enlightening me

Enjoy 

:D

Posted: 2019-05-11T18:55:52Z

Originally posted by sumz_d



Hmmm I see...

Seems like you know the director here personally and maybe you also visit the set.. lol!!!

Anyways I think people here are very knowledgeable about acting then I do... 

Chalo peace out xxx

Thanks for enlightening me

Enjoy 

:D

See, the viewers conclude an actor/ actress is good or bad on the basis of whether they can connect with that actor/actress or not. 

You can connect with her, that is why you feel she is good. Similarly, the people who are saying that she is bad at acting, are actually unable to connect with her , and that's why they feel like this. 

Liking or not liking an actor/actress is purely subjective in nature.

Edited by Sparklingstar22 - 2019-05-11T18:57:32Z
Posted: 2019-05-11T19:58:54Z

Originally posted by Sparklingstar22


See, the viewers conclude an actor/ actress is good or bad on the basis of whether they can connect with that actor/actress or not. 

You can connect with her, that is why you feel she is good. Similarly, the people who are saying that she is bad at acting, are actually unable to connect with her , and that's why they feel like this. 

Liking or not liking an actor/actress is purely subjective in nature.

Ya maybe... 

And sometimes I think its more about being a fan of a partiular actor due to which we tend to judge and pit the other new actor. 

Since people tend to compare their favs with other new actor. They develop this kind of biasesness in them.

But I get it its natural.. 

Everbody has a different choice and perspective.

:)

Edited by sumz_d - 2019-05-11T21:04:58Z

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
question about lead pair

illa8   5   2625

illa8 5 2625 2019-07-15T08:30:27Z LadyMacbeth
A question about laws in India

Amy142   0   534

Amy142 0 534 2019-07-12T06:03:26Z Amy142
please answer me one question

gaushiv13   1   579

gaushiv13 1 579 2019-06-22T11:05:34Z shruzzy

Topic Info

  • 21 Replies
  • 3953Views

Topic started by sumz_d

Last replied by Amy142

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP