Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana’s official statement on Mental Hai Kya solo release

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hrithik Roshan, Madhu Mentena and Ekta Kapoor had collectively decided that Hrithik would push Super 30’s release date and Ekta will bring her film MHK on 26th July, they had taken this call last week itself, I don’t know why he wrote this sob story but I am glad MHK getting a solo release, I salute my producer Ekta Kapoor for making her way in this male-dominated industry, its not easy to do what she does.... I applaud her courage and power."

😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The pathological liar!

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Then why are ekta n rangoli doing that shiz 😂😂

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She doesn't know why he wrote that sob story? Your sister has been harassing and threatening him openly. 

The audacity by which she said this is just revolting.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If HR had agreed to postpone Super 30 last week why was Rangoli abusing HR and tweeting about how both Ekta and HR took the call to clash after the meeting eventhough Kangu protested. Suffering from memory loss are we Kangu? Also calling others out on playing the victim card and sob story. Irony died a thousand death.

• Rangoli Chandel

@Rangoli_A

Kangana told Ekta Kapoor not to release MHK on 26th but Ekta said its is her prerogative as a producer to decide the relase date, then she had a meeting with her childhood friend Hrithik and they both took this call...(contd)

briahna thumbnail
your sister needs to be locked up tho. the psycho is ruining you. it amazes me to see her tweet on your behalf.
Mulann thumbnail

Again this "male dominating" rant 🤢 

Now may be her supporters will say that Kangna doesn't know what Rangoli says on Twitter. 

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

she is burning loool

how is even that possible when ekta said with her official statment that she know their is another film and will be sure that eveything will be ok

these lady exposed badly 

ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: briahna

your sister needs to be locked up tho. the psycho is ruining you. it amazes me to see her tweet on your behalf.

Yes she should be 👍

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Rangoli is the Mohra. Khiladi toh koi Whore hai 😆😆