Yeh Teri Galiyan

He’s gonna think it’s Ridoy and Asmita’s baby 🤦🏽‍♀️

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Another misunderstanding coming up 😩

But the relief Shaan will have when he finds out it’s not asmitas child I can’t wait 😅🤞🏽

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

Another misunderstanding coming up 😩

But the relief Shaan will have when he finds out it’s not asmitas child I can’t wait 😅🤞🏽

I feel Shan will confront Puchki about it however...he will have doubt on her that's for sure but yes maybe a misunderstanding but we have to see where the story goes and how the writers portray it that's for sure... 

but it will be interesting if Puckhi tells him the truth and then out of that Shan wil marry Puckhi ? because didn't Puckhi in the episode said that she was with Ridhoy after the accident but the DNA test will be interesting because that is not here baby that's for sure yes its Ridhoy but not Puckhi … 

I cant wait for this story line it sounds interesting yes misunderstanding but I think it will come to a good outcome lets see 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have no hopes for this new track as it is becoming as messy as previous ones and bechara shaan is the loser every time I am sick of seeing him loose all the time and this time they have crossed all limits turned him into a murderer a criminal and what not would have loved to see puchki by his side but I guess she has all but forgotten about him and found a new love in everything ridoy, ridoy and just ridoy.

Why do I always get a feeling that shaan is the least favorite character of the writers I so loved the children track where no matter what happened they always loved each other and never doubted each other.

What the writers are doing is pile up one misery after another on shaan with no respite and all this is getting boring and testing audience nerves.....serious redemption is needed for puchki she needs to find out the truth about ridoy even after finding that ridoy had relations with sonagchi girls her ridoy chants are getting on my nerves and the hatred she is showing towards shaan is way out of line seriously I fast forwarded the entire episode today stopping just for shaan scenes which had a total time of hardly 2 minutes the rest was puchki crap which is unbearable as I have left no sympathy for her character even her mahaanta is feeling hollow these days.