I don't want to be happy by hurting you :MauNal OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't want to be happy by hurting you

Kunal has become a restless frustrated person.He is scared if he will hurt Mauli if Nandini comes between them.

Mauli:Kunal..let's do shopping.I will call Nandu also.

Kunal lost his control and shouted:Why are you always calling Nandini?Why are you letting Nandini come between?Why do you trust me blindly Mauli?

Tears which flowed from Kunal stunned Mauli along with his words.

Mauli:What are you saying Kunal?I trust you completely.What's the problem with that?

Kunal:Please don't trust me blindly Mauli.I don't deserve your trust.

Mauli:I can't understand what you are saying?And when I am calling Nandini to join us how does the matter of trust come?

Kunal could not keep it anymore and burst out:Don't bring Nandini here.I am scared whether I will fall in love with her more and more.

Mauli was shocked.She could not believe her ears.

Mauli:What did you say Kunal?My ears are cheating me.

Kunal:No Mauli.You heard it right.

He burst into tears.

Kunal:Mauli...I have started falling for Nandini.

Mauli was shattered.She felt that her world was crushing down.But she remained calm.

She sat down due to weakness.

Mauli stammered:Does Nandini also love you?

Kunal:I think yes.That's what I understood from her face.May be she left our house as she also did'nt want to betray you.

Mauli was shattered.The 2 people whom she trusted the most fell in love with each other behind her back.

Mauli was numb.

Kunal:Mauli...please don't be silent.Please tell me something.

Mauli did not react.

Kunal:Please slap me.I deserve your slap for breaking your trust in me.

Still Mauli did not move.

Kunal held her hand and slapped his own face.

Slowly Mauli looked at his face.She took back her hand off his.

Mauli:What kind of madness is this Kunal?

Kunal:I deserve the worst punishment from you.

Mauli looked at him tearfully.

Mauli:Don't you know that your Mauli can't hurt you.

Kunal looked at her emotionally.

Mauli was becoming restless:Kunal...good that you confessed everything to me.I am your friend also.Right?I will make everything alright.I forgive you Kunal.Let us forget everything and start fresh.

Kunal said painfully:How can you be so good Mauli?I am shamed to stand in front of you.I feel more guilty now.But Mauli...nothing can be same like before.It's true that I have done mental cheating with you.So I don't deserve you nor I deserve to stay with you.So I am leaving this house.

Mauli was shocked:Kunal...how can you leave me like this?

Kunal wept:Because I can't cheat you anymore.I can't face you.Sorry Mauli..I can't live with you.

Mauli was broken completely.

Kunal packed his luggage.

Mauli's lips shivered:Kunal..are you leaving me for Nandini?Are you going to stay with Nandini?

Kunal's eyes became wet.

Kunal:I admit that I have feelings for Nandini.But I can never give your place to any other woman.I don't want to live happily with Nandini by hurting you.I don't need any happiness keeping your emotions at stake.

His words touched touched her heart.Tears flowed down from her eyes.

Mauli:Kunal...

They shared an emotional eye lock.They broke the eye lock and came back to senses.

Mauli:Kunal..will you ever come back to me?

Kunal:Right now my heart is poisoned by some unknown emotions.I will clean it by myself.I may come back after cleansing myself.

Kunal left the house tearfully.Mauli broke into tears.

Slowly she wiped her tears.

Mauli:I am sure Kunal... that one day you will come back to me as my Kunal..only as my Kunal.I have full faith in our love.You will return one day and I will wait for that moment.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail

This was such a Heartfelt Emotional OS 

I totally enjoyed this read 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

emotional OS! nicely written! thanks for the pm 

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous emotional OS dear

Thanks for pm

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This is how it shud hv been shown. Well done! 👍🏼

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

wow beautiful...this is how it should have been down neither it destroyed maunal nor kunan...kunal admit that he has feelings for nandini n he is feeling guilty abt it...he didn't want to go to nandini...he just want peace through cleansing himself n going back to mauli...what a beautiful way of writing an EMA story w/o tainting the marriage...friendship n new found attraction...this is how ot should be shown in the show

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow this is beautiful.....loved it ❤️❤️...i wish the leap happen with this  type of story....keep writing about maunal

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow such a heartouching OS❤️!Loved it totally...if we're served this it would have been a bold move....But typical Silsila writer are predictable now they don't know how to fully & efficiently utilize their leads acting power 😵...All they do is work according the biggest fandom wishes 🤣!!!

But this was an emotional infact heartfelt one !!keep writing

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful OS.

thanks for the pm 😊