Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

What would you like to see?

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

There are many things a fan wants in a show. What would you like to see happening in the show in future? 

I would like to see janhvi concentrating on PK mittal's barbadi more😠.. Janhvi Dhruv bonding and romance😍... Start the actual role of kabir soon (His and janhvi's tashan)👊... Family outing to spice up the story😉...

Any suggestions? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

There are many things a fan wants in a show. What would you like to see happening in the show in future? 

I would like to see janhvi concentrating on PK mittal's barbadi more??.. Janhvi Dhruv bonding and romance??... Start the actual role of kabir soon (His and janhvi's tashan)??... Family outing to spice up the story??...

Any suggestions? 

1. I want to know more about Dhruv and Jhanvi.
  2. Want someone to doubt Jhanvi within the family(preferably Kabir), and then try to do something. 
  3. They need to balance out the negativity in the show.
  4. Change in Kavya's costumes and makeup.
  5. Also, Why P.K Mittal believes Jhanvi so much, when he doesn't pay any attention to the other members of his family.
SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. Dhruv/Jhanvi budding romance -  also maybe slow revelation on how they met and married

2. Brothers/sister bondings without Tanvi/Ishani or Jhanvi

3. More of Jhanvi/Arush bonding.  Somehow this is more beautiful than Tanvi/Arush

4. More family positive activities

5. I love Kabir/dad/Jhanvi bondings too but this would create more negativity.  They need to balance the show with some positivity.

6. Kabir/mom bonding

Please definetly less of the Kabir/Kavya awkward forced romance.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

2. Want someone to doubt Jhanvi within the family(preferably Kabir), and then try to do something. 
  5. Ishani should be doing something productive and help Jhanvi instead of crying and whining all the time.
  6. Also, Why P.K Mittal believes Jhanvi so much, when he doesn't pay any attention to the other members of his family.

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

5. Also, why P.K Mittal believes Jhanvi so much, when he doesn't pay any attention to the other members of his family.

Yes.. They showed few glimpses of janhvi's first meeting with PK today.. Will show more of it I am sure

AnnStyles thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

1. Dhruv/Jhanvi budding romance -  also maybe slow revelation on how they met and married

2. Brothers/sister bondings without Tanvi/Ishani or Jhanvi

3. More of Jhanvi/Arush bonding.  Somehow this is more beautiful than Tanvi/Arush

4. More family positive activities

5. I love Kabir/dad/Jhanvi bondings too but this would create more negativity.  They need to balance the show with some positivity.

6. Kabir/mom bonding

Please definetly less of the Kabir/Kavya awkward forced romance.

Yes yes 😍

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I would like to see Kabir side of story .rather than forces romance f kabir-kavya ..

Kabir is hiding truth about Vyom ( the double agent )  this shocked me and it was not very convincing as an audience ...its like betraying the country and he is betraying Kavya also ..

I want to see Jhanvi past also ...FB with her dad ..etc

I know its only 2nd week and we r asking too much ..

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to see Jaanvi's college days at least one month.. A handsome+manly hero should be introduced as the lover of Jaanvi. Who should be the professor of Jaanvi or the employee of PK.. Her love life also become failure due to PK's influence. After that Jaanvi should join his industry to take revenge for the whole things.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe Vyom coming back and taking kavya and arush away and exiting the show would be good...then a dynamic actress who will have good chemistry with Zain can be introduced..she can be a strong  forceful character ..who will clash with shrenu, sort out Ayub’s  character..he’s too rude and obnoxious...and we can see romance and then marriage between her and Kabir..then they both can sort out Jhaanvi and get her on the right path...maybe jhaanvi can be redeemed before she goes all psycho and loses it completely...Maybe this might improve the trps also...

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

1. I don't know about others, but I really like Kabir. Ppl feel that its a side character, etc, but I really like his characterization. So, I want more of Kabir's backstory, esp. in the army. Also, how does he handle Vyom's truth.

2. More of Kabir, Dhruv, Jay and Sonali i.e. siblings bonding. That adds some lightness to the show. 

3. I think PK already knows about Jahnvi. If he doesn't, I wish that by the second month or so, he does. Then the game will become interesting. Also, please Ayub sir needs to tone it down. Maybe the director thought that making him dramatic will work, but it just makes him obnoxious.

4. More of Jahnvi and Ishani's backstory. I think that will be revealed slowly. 

5. Jahnvi and Amma scenes. 

6. Jahnvi bonding with Aarush. 

7. Kabir protecting his family, at the same time, considering he is a righteous character, he would also feel that Jahnvi is right somewhere. I want that dilemma. 

8. Kavya getting a job maybe, or something else. Because Kavya as adarsh bahu is not working as it should. Showing some of her individual scenes, to build her character first, would probably make me invest in her more. Lemme just say I am okay with Tanvi. I have tolerated worse actors than her in other shows, she is actually pretty okay. But I need to know something about Kavya, other than her being Kabir's love interest. 

9. More of Dadaji! 

In general, I am pretty satisfied with the writing of this show. Most of the things I wish for, I am getting, and I think I'll get the above list in future. 

Its just been three weeks, so I am patient. Ppl commented somewhere that the episodes are fast, and at the same time, they want everything now. Both can't happen 😆 Currently, they are creating Jahnvi's backstory. Soon the focus will be on Kabir-Kavya, because romance is needed in a show. I just hope Zain and Tanvi's chemistry improves by then. 

The only thing I don't like is OTT Chaachi, because she is not even funny. instead of chaachi, I want Dadaji, who is sweet and sober!