Sufiyana Pyaar Mera

The strong-minded at heart !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sufiyana Pyaar Mera ~ My musings 9.5.19  The Strong minded at heart

All three,Kainat, Sultanat and the visitor Zaroon are stubborn, resolute unwavering intheir particular stands. Today’s episode reveals how  all three battle against each othersindomitable spirit. There is a feud where each wants their love, but on their own terms. It’s a war wherereducing the distance of the goal post is kept in mind. Influencing Mainjaan into setting up an alliance between Humza and Kainat , a a point scored by Zaroon.

Kainat accepts her elders will. Zainab backs her daughter because the last thing she wants is others  to question  her single parental upbringing .

Sultanat is a stalwart when it comes to her principles and women’s self respect. It comesas no surprise ar Iftari  when Sultanat  objects to the alliance  between Kainat to Humza. Mainjaan putsSultanat  in her place. As her objection was accepted in the previous case ,as it pertained to her as an individual. In Kainat’s case thus, Saltanat has no leg to stand on, it’s an issue linked tosome else! But what of the slogan we are family!

But for Sultanat, issues linked to Kainat, especially those tampered with, by Zaroon are very much her business! She is regulated in her mindset. That actually makes her confront  Kainat in the kitchen.  Sultanat, as usual wants to know if shecontinues to fight Kainat’s seemingly silent half hearted  resolves. I loved the scene where Sultanat ‘sout cry about Kainat never really standing up for herself! comes about. Once again, Kainat too, senses that despite the cold war created by Zaroon between them, Sultanat still wants to know if she was pressurized by the elders into accepting Humza‘s proposal?

Despite their unpleasant distance due to Zaroon, I feel that , Kainat still confides inSultanat, even if it means  showing  Sultanat  , that like her, she too keeps  her grit!!  How  Kainat confesses  before  Sultanat that Zaroon, will be her first and last love, and that she still hasuntiring hope that her god will give her the only thing she ever requested god  for. Her love, Zaroon.

Sultanat was the shining pupil, the university topper! She was always, determined and persistent in life. Yet how her mother Rubina, loathes all  her characteristic strengths! She would rather burn her daughters qualities that set her apart ,from other, normal girls! The one’s according to Rubina , dream of marrying a rich man! and living a life of comfort and luxury! But not her Sultanat! She is hang up on her dogged principles! Which may slip many a good catch through the net!

Interesting scene, where Ghazala intrudes, upon Rubina letting off steam about Sultanat’s  tenacious mindset! Ghazala reveals that herson Zaroon is just the same.. in fact the feature that attracts him most to Sultanat,is the girl’s stubborn streak!

Here I would add, its Zaroon’s excitement to tame, overpower the strong willed Sultanat !that keeps him motivated ! as they say, blokes enjoy  the idea of chasing a girl! I do feel,  that Sultanat may feel this, and she too has the attitude that Zaroon too has to be told a few truths! That girls too haveself respect, and not all women,  like tobuild their lives on the ruins of another woman!

I liked the scene at the dining table at breaking fast time. The whole family observed thefirst Roza. It was a time of curbing needs, and discipling the flesh . The mind, heart, soul  goes through a degree ofdiscomfort and suffering. During fast it was time for reflection ,meditation,  communicating with one’s common god. It was time to redress mistakes too. Thus at Iftari,the fast is broken , and good news about Kainat and Humza alliance is alsobroken to the family!

Zaroon’s one up Manship!  impression at Sultanat across the diningtable, seems less pure and more devilish . He is bold as brass! Wants Sultanat to believe, yes ! he engineered  the alliance.. and what is she going to doabout it? Well Sultanat will strike back at Zaroon! And undo Kainat’s alliance,even if she has to confront Mainjaan , like Zaroon did , rationalized and gotthe senior most patriarchal figure to yes to Kainat  marrying Humza.

Sultanat  needs an accomplice to undo Zaroon’s deed ! Whobetter than  Neelam , her confidant and Kainat’swould be sister in law.

Fate smiles at Zaroon, as usual , when he over hears from the wings.  Sultanat  confess before Neelam , that yes she  sees asZaroon as her first and last love!words that echo  Kainat’s sentiments  too! But what Zaron fails to catch on to ,isthe rest of  Sultanat’s confession to Neelam. That her principles  she holds firmly.. so steadfast  she is in her  values, ethics  and morals that for theresake if needs be ,she is ready to sacrifice her love for Zaroon!

To me, many a times Kainat, appears to be hard done by. Timid , tied down too much, by  expectations of conformity. Yet she too hasher standards , norms she abides by. Her belief is the presence, the will ofgod is quite defined.  In this episode we see, that her mother Zainab veers her into facing her destiny. Kainat though, much rather hang on to the faith, that come what may, Zaroon was created for her.. is she being too naïve? Or is she  just a cloistered, pious, obedient girl  who dreams about her husband.. a man like Zaroon? erhh… chosen by her elders.

Well, it seems that Sultanat will now be Kainat s mouthpiece! Stop this pushed  Kainat into a sham marriage with Humza farce! SoMainjaan will have to answer for the dreams he set in Kainat’s eyes  for a groom like Zaroon? Mainjaan is answerable, who did Zaroon come to India for??

Precap: Zaroon trying to thwart Sultanat’s retaliatory  actions, by presenting Kainat with a necklace.One  Humza’s necklace, she has already spurned aside.. Zaroon gives her one to smother Kainat’s neck with his fake  love! all to make Sultanat jealous!. The love struck trio ,makes me shake my head, there are  many more sorrows in this world ,other than the grief of  love.. 9.5.19 hamlet53.

thanks for your likes.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters