Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Pooja Sharma Msc topper (98 percentage)

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

According to Jaanvi the love is blind and stupid. 

Today we have both couples scenes. To me Jaanvi-Dhruv scene is better than Kapir-Kavya scene. 

Jaanvi handedover her great job  (give the wrong medicine to her mother in law) to kavya.

Today Kabir has a chance to recall his duty days. I like this scene and his acting too.

Kabir has an another responsibility  to hide Vyom's original face from Kavya and Arush. 

I guess the first lucky person who will be murdered by Jaanvi maybe the driver of PK.

He almost find a part of Jaanvi's past that Jaanvi is Pooja Sharma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Today we have both couples scenes. To me Jaanvi-Dhruv scene is better than Kapir-Kavya scene. 

Jaanvi handedover her great job  (give the wrong medicine to her mother in law) to kavya.

Today Kabir has a chance to recall his duty days. I like this scene and his acting too.

Kabir has an another responsibility  to hide Vyom's original face from Kavya and Arush. 

I guess the first lucky person who will be murdered by Jaanvi maybe the driver of PK.

wow ??

I will be happy to watch jhanvi n dhruv scene’s.

Ohh no so vyom has been hiding his original face from his family then.

Yes may be the driver is going to be the first target.

So the driver got to know abt her name n past but why he is finding out abt jhanvi pk said him to find abt kavya na 

krithi1990 thumbnail

[QUOTE=JDTKP]

wow ??

I will be happy to watch jhanvi n dhruv scene’s.

Ohh no so vyom has been hiding his original face from his family then.

Yes may be the driver is going to be the first target.

So the driver got to know abt her name n past but why he is finding out abt jhanvi pk said him to find abt kavya na 

[/QUOTE

So many toppers names are placed in an advertising board. I think he chanced to see this board in front of the college.

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohh no this is too bad for jhanvi.πŸ˜’

Thanks😳

Moumina thumbnail

just a request, 

can you please post this after telecast the show in IndiaπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

just a request, 

can you please post this after telecast the show in IndiaπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I do not reveal the whole things and I will never do it. I thought that my post may induce the viewers curiosity to watch the full episode.  If you feel that my post may affect the rate, I will never post tomorrow onwards. Sorry.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I do not reveal the whole things and I will never do it. I thought that my post may induce the viewers curiosity to watch the full episode.  If you feel that my post may affect the rate, I will never post tomorrow onwards. Sorry.

No please do not stop posting 

Your post actually increases the curiosity to watch the episode :). I love it

You never disclose anything , your brief trailer everyday make the episode interesting 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

No please do not stop posting 

Your post actually increases the curiosity to watch the episode :). I love it

You never disclose anything , your brief trailer everyday make the episode interesting 

Thank you.

Moumina thumbnail

Sorry......

didn't mean to hurt you.........

it's just request, because I thought, maybe it can ........ 

Once again sorry πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. I was mislead by the title.

I thought someone posted CBSE,ICSE topper list by mistake.

So we can expect unexpected twists in the show.

Thanks for the update