Posted: 4 years ago

Hi folks! Looks like new sikander is not acting like himself. There is something different about him. He doesnt call amyra by her pet name.Dont know whats cooking !!

He has forgotten kulfi. I think he is disguised. Doesn't seem to be real. Johnny kutta ji was also barking at him. A dog recognizes a person more than anyone else. I think he is someone else. Sounded like Tevar sometimes...his way of talking. What I am not liking is the fact that again Kulfi will suffer and monster Amayra is having an upper hand ! Why couldn't they show vice versa. Him forgetting monster child and remembering only kulfi. At least kabhi to kulfi ki jeet dikhao! Why always they show evil winning over....jaan bachane ke baad bhi shez endorsing same hatred towards her life saviour....bloody disgusting thankless good for nothing daayan !!!

Originally posted by mintisara

He has forgotten kulfi. I think he is disguised. Doesn't seem to be real. Johnny kutta ji was also barking at him. A dog recognizes a person more than anyone else. I think he is someone else. Sounded like Tevar sometimes...his way of talking. What I am not liking is the fact that again Kulfi will suffer and monster Amayra is having an upper hand ! Why couldn't they show vice versa. Him forgetting monster child and remembering only kulfi. At least kabhi to kulfi ki jeet dikhao! Why always they show evil winning over....jaan bachane ke baad bhi shez endorsing same hatred towards her life saviour....bloody disgusting thankless good for nothing daayan !!!

Because Kulfi toh hai hi Bahurani. Usko sab jhelna hi padega. I don't get ki what are they trying to show. Isn't this show followed by many young kids too? What impression are they making? Total Disgusting!!

i felt the same that  it could be tevar caz his way of talking and use of words was what tevar used to use for Kulfii but then why would you ruin the best character you presented on this otherwise shitshow by making Tevar a vile lookalike of mahaan sikaaa ji  ughhggh

i don't want to have tevar ruined he was the best thing that happened to this show

I felt the same that this is not Sikandar.  Remember he fell out of the car at the scene of the accident but there was another guy in the car? The face was badly burnt (they kept the face covered the entire time in the hospital) so maybe the series of operations were plastic surgeries and the guy was made to look like Sikandar as the docs thought it was Sikandar? After this false guy stretch, maybe the old Sikka, all reformed, will show up? Conveniently this false guy lost his singing voice - only way the real Sikandar could have been outed.  

i completely agree with your points . i think this guy might be the other one who jumped in Sikka's car. i was also wondering why they are showing Sikka's face completely drenched in his blood and in hospital too they dint show his face, only side pose and then full bandaged face. I guess the runner guy has disguised as Sikka to save himself from the police. That is why he is sporting a ganwaar lingual and everyone knows about Sikka and Amayra as they are famous celebrities. 

Had it been Tevar  by any chance, he wouldnt have side lined Kulfi  by ignoring her completely. This gesture shows he knows nothing about Kulfi and is only aware of the main family members. The main proof is Johny barking at him. Even if your traits or for that matter your face is also changed post operation, dogs would be the first one to recognise you. We have witnessed it in many movies and also in real life. Pets are connected to you thru your body stench and aura. They recognise your feel and touch, irrespective of what facial characters you are bearing. 

It cant be Tevar coz he has no connection what so ever with this show now. But the bottom line remains - what ever they are going to show, be ready for more n more trouble for Kulfi as Amayra is still the same monster at heart and Lovely who is on a temporary sheep mode, will bounce back to her real self with continous coaxing from Amayra !! 

Ugh ugh and ugh. That is all have to say. What a revolting development this is!! 🤢

But even if this is the other guy, then how come he knows fully about sikka's family members? Eitherways the story is not progressing in a good manner. Hope they either end this show for gud ! But as we all know they will go for a leap and again two girls fighting for one guy drama. Yuck!!

Originally posted by samyukthag1

But even if this is the other guy, then how come he knows fully about sikka's family members? Eitherways the story is not progressing in a good manner. Hope they either end this show for gud ! But as we all know they will go for a leap and again two girls fighting for one guy drama. Yuck!!

Well, it is very easy to find out about Sikander's life. Especially after participating  in Little Super Star reality show, all aspects of his life are public knowledge.

If the dog des not recognise him, then it cannot be Sikander. There is some big gadbad. If the writers are desparate to bring in mystery to what used to be a family drama, then this does not bode well for the show.

I hope that something good comes out of this. Kulfi is already alerted that something is off and she might get to the bottom of this and find the real Sikander.

Originally posted by aimf

Well, it is very easy to find out about Sikander's life. Especially after participating  in Little Super Star reality show, all aspects of his life are public knowledge.

If the dog des not recognise him, then it cannot be Sikander. There is some big gadbad. If the writers are desparate to bring in mystery to what used to be a family drama, then this does not bode well for the show.

I hope that something good comes out of this. Kulfi is already alerted that something is off and she might get to the bottom of this and find the real Sikander.

@bold, another awesome trait of ITV bahu.😃 Kulfi is setting the bahu bar high for everyone.😃