Barun Sobti is a fantastic actor

Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome talent of Barun Sobti makes us fall in love him again and again. He is a magnificent actor, a fantastic

Regina,

The IF basic tutorial and method to follow for login issues is given under global announcement and visible on home page of IF by scrolling down.

I had circulated on twitter. Requesting all of you to circulate within friends.

And thanks for tracking the story!😃

Neha, please give a link. I still cannot find anything here. I am commenting on raising Barun’s rating, but I don’t know how it will work now.

Originally posted by Regina.BS

Neha, please give a link. I still cannot find anything here. I am commenting on raising Barun’s rating, but I don’t know how it will work now.

tutorial

Login Issues

New Issues

For this week, there will be no rating for any actor, it will start by next week or maybe week after next. The whole procedure may change. 

Keep watching Vijay's threads on the home page of Indiaforums.com  He will post the thread and method there.

Barun sobti we look forward to learning more about this new project and all the best and good luck in everything you do in life, love you!

Love Barun! Love all Barun Fans!

Barun Sobti is a magnificent actor and a wonderful person. I wish him wonderful roles  and happiness

BARUN SOBTI is my favorite actor! The most beautiful, the most talented. He deserved all the great love of his fans.

Incredible BARUN SOBTI... The most beautiful man, the most talented actor, the most charming person. I love you! Be happy always! You are the best.