Barun Sobti is a fantastic actor - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Barun Sobti - Waiting For New project Asura and Halahal.

Barun Sobti - wonderful talented actor! His works are magnificent, his characters are amazing. Waiting for a new project - Asura and Halahal.

Barun Sobti is a magnificent actor and a wonderful person. I adore him

BARUN SOBTI, incredible, magnificent! The most beautiful man, the most talented actor, the charming and modest person!

Barun Sobti, Best actor of all time... Very talented actor and the most beautiful man in the world!

Barun Sobti, Best actor of all time. Very talented actor and the most beautiful man in the world!

Barun Sobti, all your roles are perfect, I am in love with each of your heroes, you are an amazing actor with magical eyes, the most beautiful and talented in India! Waiting for your new projects, "Asura" and " Halahal"

Barun Sobti, all your roles are perfect, I am in love with each of your characters, you are a fantastic actor, your ability to transform is simply amazing!!! I look forward to your new web series projects-Asura and Halahal.

Barun Sobti, my superstar, your incredible talent makes me happy. I love all your characters, they are perfect. He is a wonderful person and the best actor!

Barun Sobti my bright star, thank you for your incredible talent