Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

We picked up with Radha and Krishna on the roof, Radha told Krishna that she saw the scene in her eyes again. Krishna moved her and told her that it had been them since time immemorial. He was going to go help Balram, but Radha is holding him back, he understands that it was his plan, but he ends up staying with her, since she asks him. Krishna jokingly says that today he won't eat.

Balram is in the deepest despair, the kitchen is a storm. Radha and the girls come and tell her it's time for the result.

Finally, Radha was the one who gave the moral lesson for once. Nand and Yashoda congratulate Balram on his cooking, but it was Vrishban who understood that Radha was the one who cooked.

Radha says Balram cooked, she just tasted her food. 

She challenged Balram just to show Chandra and Govardhan that in a couple man and woman complement each other. There is no higher than the other, that they must be at the same height to move forward.

This passage was strong. It is something that is often lost in the quest for independence in a couple. To absolutely want to prove that we can do better than men or women. I congratulate the CV's for this reminder.

Radha told Balram that she would never have let him be humiliated. Balram apologizes and thanks her and tells her that she is a "Devi".

Krishna looks at Radha smiling, congratulates her without saying a word, then says to Balram, although Radha is in a human body, she remains a Devi. He looks at her, never looking away.

Balram forces him to turn off the ignition and asks him what's wrong. Krishna tells him that he has to understand himself before he can explain what is going on. 

The next scene Krishna tells Radha that he doesn't want to go home. He wants to stay close to her until he is satisfied. Kritika calls Radha, who asks Krishna if she should tell her mother about her desire to stay with her. Krishna says no, he'll do it himself.

The parents say good night, when Krishna arrives and talks about doing the Sangeet de Chandravali tonight. Radha, who doesn't want to make it easier, goes to her father and pretend she's tired. Krishna smiles and the episode ends.

As for Kans, I don't even want to waste my time with him... He's lost in his arrogance, but he ends up eating in the prison. Devaki reminds him that his end is near. 

The precap is the same as yesterday, except Krishna says that tonight he's going to tell Radha who he is.

So tomorrow Raas, Monday the rest and the beginning of the revelations and Tuesday the proposal... I can't wait!

Two things that stand out in the episode.

The first is the reminder that men and women must walk hand in hand without one feeling inferior to the other to make a couple work. 

The second, Krishna can't understand her feelings, which is a first. I don't know if it's intended. But love is love. He has loved her since, so it shouldn't be a discovery for him. Ah less that his love is taken to a new stage that he can't yet define with words?

Oh boy am I glad that they made her deliver the lesson... this is what I was expecting .. good good :) 

I can watch only at night so I will come back later. 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Oh boy am I glad that they made her deliver the lesson... this is what I was expecting .. good good :) 

I can watch only at night so I will come back later. 

I don't think Krishna made the choice.  It's Radha's game.  She told him at first when she stopped him from going to Balram.

Ok see you later.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Great analysis Cynthia.👏. Radha is slowly coming out of all the shadows of past  to shine as Devi , the Divine Lover of Krishna. See the acting talent of these two young actors❤️... how they are bringing back the feelings of those romantic overtures in a subtle way!! Every exchange of their tender feeling with those glances is redefining the meaning of love afresh every time they are on the screen, in front of our eyes. 😊

Yes... this is the real love we are longing to see since long, at last, got the opportunity to see it! Must congratulate the creatives for recreating this love on the screen. At last, they regained their sense and sensibility back regarding the love of our Radha Krishna. Thanks once again Cynthia.🤗

Image result for Radha smiling at Krishna

RainFire125 thumbnail

I don't think Krishna made the choice.  It's Radha's game.  She told him at first when she stopped him from going to Balram.

Ok see you later.

Yo Krishna had no hands in this I agree and this is what I was expecting. And today I guess this is what they showed. Krishna and radha are at par, one and the same, they are complete together and hence if radha has attained that stage then really kanha does not need to teach her anything per say. :) 

ReadLo thumbnail

Yo Krishna had no hands in this I agree and this is what I was expecting. And today I guess this is what they showed. Krishna and radha are at par, one and the same, they are complete together and hence if radha has attained that stage then really kanha does not need to teach her anything per say. :) 

I don't think it's going to be a lesson now. 

Besides, Krishna really didn't pay attention to what Radha wanted from the beginning. It was at that moment that he understood what she was playing. He is so lost in his desire to connect with her and satisfy her that he sees nothing around him.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Great analysis Cynthia.👏. Radha is slowly coming out of all the shadows of past  to shine as Devi , the Divine Lover of Krishna. See the acting talent of these two young actors❤️... how they are bringing back the feelings of those romantic overtures in a subtle way!! Every exchange of their tender feeling with those glances is redefining the meaning of love afresh every time they are on the screen, in front of our eyes. 😊

Yes... this is the real love we are longing to see since long, at last, got the opportunity to see it! Must congratulate the creatives for recreating this love on the screen. At last, they regained their sense and sensibility back regarding the love of our Radha Krishna. Thanks once again Cynthia.🤗

Image result for Radha smiling at Krishna

Yes, Mallika and Sumedh's game makes the scenes so romantic that you dream when you watch them. Especially Sumedh, his eyes are very eloquent, there can be no doubt that he is really in love.

The CV's have done a good job at the moment by making the Divine couple in this way. 

The romance is so well done that we ask for more.

In today's episode it is Krishna who needs to stay with Radha, we often see Radha looking for his proximity, now we see that he is the one who needs her. I really liked this attention and as we know our Kanha, he will get what he needs by doing his favorite tricks.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Well said Madhuri and Cynthia .. that the actors are doing such a good job of giving us a visual feel of Radha and Krishna. God bless all the actors and the whole team!!

Coming to the episode, I am going to write again as Kanha because i could really feel his emotions so well today :)

For the first time my Radhe did not get scared of the real home that I showed to her. She instead told me that she saw it and i with a melancholy feeling told her that that is us, always been us. I know one day her memory will return soon so that we become "us" in the real sense.

So Radhe you wanted me to not help Dau at all!! You played a game all along so that Dau loses :( :) .. This is not good as i will have to skip food today!! ha ha ha ... OK .. so this is a leela of yours!! OK, if you are going to show your first leela then Kanha ofcourse will see it and also will fully enjoy it!!

Whatever I am seeing and hearing is such a blissful and happy and something that I cannot name sort of a feeling!! This is so pleasingly strange that even though she is still human, even though she does not know who she really is, her karma infact has already started emoting as her real form .. as devi Radha!! So amazing to watch this!! I so want to spend more time with her because her completely loving nature is not making me think of anything else at all!! So I will do whatever I can to spend time with you Radhe, even if i have to make the whole world dance with me today, i will :) .... you just wait and watch!!

Frankly i could feel Kanha's overwhelming love today. So if we still consider this fact that they both are in manushya yuni, and give a leeway to Narayan and his being supreme and all, kanha's overwhelms is justified as Radha is still very much human. Her vikars were removed and he just ensured its completely removed, however her heart is so pure now that her karma is also reflecting pureness and I think that is like a gift for our Lord to witness. Ofcourse, becuase of this he has the unique desire to make her his and to spend all the time with her because subconsciously he knows what it will be at the end, he knows what all they have to face as the path ahead is not smooth at all!! SO he wants to give her himself.

However if we think him as Narayan purely (who knows it all) then this emotion is not needed as he knows once his Radhe becomes pure, her acts and emotions will only show pureness and nothing else. They will always be in sync. She is already his so this desire to make her completely his is also something which is not required to be portrayed.

But as i said lets give Kanha this leeway and lets enjoy this feeling of his :) This feeling we all know will give rise to him proposing to her.

I also want to pen about the proposal. I did think about what i have read and what outcome possibly the CVs might have thought. Ofcourse it will either be a yes or a no. OR it might be lets wait for a while ... CVs only know. I have two thoughts here - she can say yes as she also loves him equally, not that deeply as him yet but she will get there as one day her maan and abhimaan will be kanha. She can say no, as because of the fact that she knows they are one, and because of the drishya that they have been eternal lovers since ages, the need for marriage is really not necessary. But i think this thought will come only if she knows who she is. She might also say lets wait. I dont have a reason for this so i will not pen it now.

On the whole what ever is the outcome, I am ok as i sense that it will not turn into any negative state/plot ...

ReadLo thumbnail

Well said Madhuri and Cynthia .. that the actors are doing such a good job of giving us a visual feel of Radha and Krishna. God bless all the actors and the whole team!!

Coming to the episode, I am going to write again as Kanha because i could really feel his emotions so well today :)

For the first time my Radhe did not get scared of the real home that I showed to her. She instead told me that she saw it and i with a melancholy feeling told her that that is us, always been us. I know one day her memory will return soon so that we become "us" in the real sense.

So Radhe you wanted me to not help Dau at all!! You played a game all along so that Dau loses :( :) .. This is not good as i will have to skip food today!! ha ha ha ... OK .. so this is a leela of yours!! OK, if you are going to show your first leela then Kanha ofcourse will see it and also will fully enjoy it!!

Whatever I am seeing and hearing is such a blissful and happy and something that I cannot name sort of a feeling!! This is so pleasingly strange that even though she is still human, even though she does not know who she really is, her karma infact has already started emoting as her real form .. as devi Radha!! So amazing to watch this!! I so want to spend more time with her because her completely loving nature is not making me think of anything else at all!! So I will do whatever I can to spend time with you Radhe, even if i have to make the whole world dance with me today, i will :) .... you just wait and watch!!

Frankly i could feel Kanha's overwhelming love today. So if we still consider this fact that they both are in manushya yuni, and give a leeway to Narayan and his being supreme and all, kanha's overwhelms is justified as Radha is still very much human. Her vikars were removed and he just ensured its completely removed, however her heart is so pure now that her karma is also reflecting pureness and I think that is like a gift for our Lord to witness. Ofcourse, becuase of this he has the unique desire to make her his and to spend all the time with her because subconsciously he knows what it will be at the end, he knows what all they have to face as the path ahead is not smooth at all!! SO he wants to give her himself.

However if we think him as Narayan purely (who knows it all) then this emotion is not needed as he knows once his Radhe becomes pure, her acts and emotions will only show pureness and nothing else. They will always be in sync. She is already his so this desire to make her completely his is also something which is not required to be portrayed.

But as i said lets give Kanha this leeway and lets enjoy this feeling of his :) This feeling we all know will give rise to him proposing to her.

I also want to pen about the proposal. I did think about what i have read and what outcome possibly the CVs might have thought. Ofcourse it will either be a yes or a no. OR it might be lets wait for a while ... CVs only know. I have two thoughts here - she can say yes as she also loves him equally, not that deeply as him yet but she will get there as one day her maan and abhimaan will be kanha. She can say no, as because of the fact that she knows they are one, and because of the drishya that they have been eternal lovers since ages, the need for marriage is really not necessary. But i think this thought will come only if she knows who she is. She might also say lets wait. I dont have a reason for this so i will not pen it now.

On the whole what ever is the outcome, I am ok as i sense that it will not turn into any negative state/plot ...

Very well written Gayatri (I'm not mistaken in my first name?)

As for the proposal, I am 95% sure that it will say yes. There is really no place for her to say no, as you said, she doesn't know who she really is and why they came to earth, but later on this moment could be a reminder to help manage the separation.

So by saying yes, she doesn't betray any of her parts, she doesn't pay attention to what people say anymore, she often places herself on Krishna's side in public what she rarely did before, so on this point don't worry and then just see how she teased Krishna about telling her mother that he wants to spend time with her, she feels free to express herself if necessary. 

Now it remains to be seen. 

Okay, they marry the universe as a witness, but separation is inevitable, and then what? Will she remain fully human even if she no longer has any obstacles in her? Or will the connection between the two eventually be established on his side too?

Their love came at a turning point that is uncertain from my point of view, I had the impression that Krishna didn't feel safe or was just desperate to have her around. 

Let me explain. He wants her in every way, despite the fact that he does not marry her in front of society, I have more of a feeling that this heavenly marriage is more for him than for her. He is the one who needs this union, he feels the emptiness stronger than Radha, since she doesn't know who Krishna really is for her.

I like the way things are going right now. After that as far as negativity is concerned, we've already had a problem with "Moh", I don't think they're going to point the finger at their relationship again. However, Kans will not give up easily, so his puppets "Ayan and Jatila" will do his job, but how?

I don't put any hope in the future, I'm the wave of the moment, but I just hope they don't destroy what's so well established, by bringing in an event that can be avoided.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Very well written Gayatri (I'm not mistaken in my first name?)

As for the proposal, I am 95% sure that it will say yes. There is really no place for her to say no, as you said, she doesn't know who she really is and why they came to earth, but later on this moment could be a reminder to help manage the separation.

So by saying yes, she doesn't betray any of her parts, she doesn't pay attention to what people say anymore, she often places herself on Krishna's side in public what she rarely did before, so on this point don't worry and then just see how she teased Krishna about telling her mother that he wants to spend time with her, she feels free to express herself if necessary. 

Now it remains to be seen. 

Okay, they marry the universe as a witness, but separation is inevitable, and then what? Will she remain fully human even if she no longer has any obstacles in her? Or will the connection between the two eventually be established on his side too?

Their love came at a turning point that is uncertain from my point of view, I had the impression that Krishna didn't feel safe or was just desperate to have her around. 

Let me explain. He wants her in every way, despite the fact that he does not marry her in front of society, I have more of a feeling that this heavenly marriage is more for him than for her. He is the one who needs this union, he feels the emptiness stronger than Radha, since she doesn't know who Krishna really is for her.

I like the way things are going right now. After that as far as negativity is concerned, we've already had a problem with "Moh", I don't think they're going to point the finger at their relationship again. However, Kans will not give up easily, so his puppets "Ayan and Jatila" will do his job, but how?

I don't put any hope in the future, I'm the wave of the moment, but I just hope they don't destroy what's so well established, by bringing in an event that can be avoided.

true that they should not bring a situation for the sake of drama or masala and spoil the story. They have done enough damage already i feel.

Coming to your points .. my thoughts are this --

I too think she will say yes, i just mentioned the options and supported them with an explanation. At this point she has no reason to say no. I am not at all worried on her aspect of supporting Krishna in front of all. She has been doing that on and off, not very openly but now she will be open.

Now in reality she continued with her human life even after she left as that was her karma and there are many stories related to her end. I will not write that here now. Will pen that some other day but yes she continues to live her period without kanha till her end in Vrindavan. She moved from Barsana to Vrindavan. Their soulful connection is always there as she lives in him and he resides in her. I dont know what they will show in this SHOW. that is to be seen.

About Kanha's feeling, he is not at all insecure ... he wants to make her his for both of them. Yes his feelings are much more deep (it has always been as he knows who they are). Hers has yet to reach that stage because she has forgotten who they are. But now she is in a state where all her vikars are gone, she is very secure in her love, she does not "want" anything and remember she has the promise from Kanha that he will never leave her and go. So there is nothing else that she wants now. She has her love and she is good with that. However, with Kanha he is witnessing a pure karma and his radha is not even that devi Radha, she is still very much human so the Lord is so full of love that he wants to make her his .. I am seeing this as a gift for both .. him as well as her even though at this moment she is not thinking of marriage at all!!

See in reality again Krishna is the form of Narayan who will leave with anyone when he sees pure love in their eyes and heart. This is one reason why the BakeBihari temple in Mathura closes every few hours because they still have a faith that if the Lord sees love in someone's eyes that is very pure he just might go with them :) ... now this we are talking about his other form and his Radhe. I have written one story of their marriage in the EDT thread. The other story is that he wanted to give Radha this samaan, and because he could not marry her in front of society he requested her to marry him in front of the universe. They both knew their fate, they both knew the purpose of their birth, so he mentioned to her that he will her hers in every sense (athma- sense and also parmatma-sense) by this union. So he married her. 

About their relationship coming to be known .. again there are different interpretations and perceptions in scriptures :). I dont know which way the CVs will go. In many scriptures all knew they were divine and hence they did not question but in many others, Radha was considered to be a "black lady" sorts as she had a "love" relationship with Kanha. This is before the world came to know who she really is. So in many scriptures she did face the wrath of some humans. She stood out and that is how she got that respect and ofcourse the Lord reveled that she was his shakti and hence the world accepted them. Lets see what the Cvs want to show us !!

Their whole story is a great mystery Cynthia. No one knows the real facts i would say. We try to understand from the various scriptures we read, thats all. And what ever is written about them in Bhatwat geeta or devi bhagwatam or brahma vaivarta purana or any other is too little :) to know about their whole journey. These are the actual old puranas.

ReadLo thumbnail

true that they should not bring a situation for the sake of drama or masala and spoil the story. They have done enough damage already i feel.

Coming to your points .. my thoughts are this --

I too think she will say yes, i just mentioned the options and supported them with an explanation. At this point she has no reason to say no. I am not at all worried on her aspect of supporting Krishna in front of all. She has been doing that on and off, not very openly but now she will be open.

Now in reality she continued with her human life even after she left as that was her karma and there are many stories related to her end. I will not write that here now. Will pen that some other day but yes she continues to live her period without kanha till her end in Vrindavan. She moved from Barsana to Vrindavan. Their soulful connection is always there as she lives in him and he resides in her. I dont know what they will show in this SHOW. that is to be seen.

About Kanha's feeling, he is not at all insecure ... he wants to make her his for both of them. Yes his feelings are much more deep (it has always been as he knows who they are). Hers has yet to reach that stage because she has forgotten who they are. But now she is in a state where all her vikars are gone, she is very secure in her love, she does not "want" anything and remember she has the promise from Kanha that he will never leave her and go. So there is nothing else that she wants now. She has her love and she is good with that. However, with Kanha he is witnessing a pure karma and his radha is not even that devi Radha, she is still very much human so the Lord is so full of love that he wants to make her his .. I am seeing this as a gift for both .. him as well as her even though at this moment she is not thinking of marriage at all!!

See in reality again Krishna is the form of Narayan who will leave with anyone when he sees pure love in their eyes and heart. This is one reason why the BakeBihari temple in Mathura closes every few hours because they still have a faith that if the Lord sees love in someone's eyes that is very pure he just might go with them :) ... now this we are talking about his other form and his Radhe. I have written one story of their marriage in the EDT thread. The other story is that he wanted to give Radha this samaan, and because he could not marry her in front of society he requested her to marry him in front of the universe. They both knew their fate, they both knew the purpose of their birth, so he mentioned to her that he will her hers in every sense (athma- sense and also parmatma-sense) by this union. So he married her. 

About their relationship coming to be known .. again there are different interpretations and perceptions in scriptures :). I dont know which way the CVs will go. In many scriptures all knew they were divine and hence they did not question but in many others, Radha was considered to be a "black lady" sorts as she had a "love" relationship with Kanha. This is before the world came to know who she really is. So in many scriptures she did face the wrath of some humans. She stood out and that is how she got that respect and ofcourse the Lord reveled that she was his shakti and hence the world accepted them. Lets see what the Cvs want to show us !!

Their whole story is a great mystery Cynthia. No one knows the real facts i would say. We try to understand from the various scriptures we read, thats all. And what ever is written about them in Bhatwat geeta or devi bhagwatam or brahma vaivarta purana or any other is too little :) to know about their whole journey. These are the actual old puranas.

I understand and that's why I say I don't have any expectations on this side, until he doesn't go and ruin things with aimless events.

When I say Krishna is worried, I am more talking about the fact that he knows that their time is short. He's already starting to punish Kans, he told him he's going to make him suffer before he comes to kill him. Of course Kans' list of sins is very long, but it's a series, they're not going to play punishing him for 6 months, so we'd have to cut between them.

For Radha I imagine, although she will continue her human life it is the curse she received. 

Secret marriages are good, they bring peace of mind to the body and mind when you are pointed out by society. I've been in this kind of situation before. That's fine, and that's why I don't want to see her marry Ayan in the end.

May she continue her human life by remembering and living for the bond they have together. That it continues what they started in his absence, change people's mentalities about rights, etc....

Then I don't talk about the real story, but more from the point of view of the show. As I said, I don't know anything about RadhaKrishn, I discovered the God Krishna with the series Krishnadasi that was playing on Colors TV a few years ago, but I never looked any further.

I'm gonna go read what you put in the wire.