Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC # 4 - Page 120

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by stormborn

Why talk with someone who has the exactly same views ? What's to learn from that discussion ? I mean do you really want someone to reply with just 'I agree' *nod emoji*-----How's that fun ? 😲

Storm 🤗different attitudes toward different perceptions. Some people love to share their feelings, appreciate it, some people love to ponder on it, to search an answer through those thoughts, different interpretations on different topics, some people love to follow the Socratic theory-- start a discussion and carry that forward to know others' opinion. Admire it . Again , different perceptions with diverse views.🤗

Originally posted by stormborn

Why talk with someone who has the exactly same views ? What's to learn from that discussion ? I mean do you really want someone to reply with just 'I agree' *nod emoji*-----How's that fun ? 😲

Ok Will share my views with you ... if you wish to know them .. 

BTW everyone here calls you Storm ..that can’t be your name definitely !! What’s your name am I allowed to ask ?? 

Because of all our learned friends' lively discussions this thread got the highest viewership so far!!❤️--53400!! Let us move on to the new stage which was arranged by our  Suta for all of us.⭐️⭐️⭐️ Here is the new link--- 

Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC #5 

Related image

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago