IMPORTANT: Login Issues Fixed. - Page 3

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 years ago

Vijay Sir .

I can sticky me own updates /edit headers 

No copy is working 

Members only is working 

I still cant log in..sent you PM regarding this issue !

Originally posted by HinaMunirKhan

I still cant log in..sent you PM regarding this issue !

finally logged into my account YAAYYY!

Sorry Sir, but my log in issue is not resolved. I am able to post this as I can log in from my phone but just cannot from my PC since you redesigned the website, except briefly yesterday.

You ask us to use email id instead of username but my problem is when I press the log in icon, I do not get the username or password option but soon as I press the icon, error 403, permission denied message confronts me.  So there is no scope to log in. Hope you have understood the problem, have complained so many times to you and IF, kindly give my case some time and resolve it!

You ask us to use email id instead of username but my problem is when I press the log in icon, I do not get the username or password option but soon as I press the icon, error 403, permission denied message confronts me.  So there is no scope to log in. Hope you have understood the problem, have complained so many times to you and IF, kindly give my case some time and resolve it!

Edited by elysse77 - 1 years ago

Sir,

My user account is swapna.p

But it is not opening, it is asking mail id as I typed

It is showing already existing,but account is not opening.

I want to operate my account.

It's my sister account..

Plz help me

Hello

A friend of mine has emailed you that she doesn't have access to the email which she used to sign up for India Forums, but her username is ritzbitz786. Please can you verify and activate it for me, so that she can log in and change her email, Thanks.

Nope login issues not fixed 

I read that u can login using ur new email with ur old password so u retain being a Goldie etc etc

Don’t want to stay a newbie - had forgotten my old email so had to create a new one 

Tried did not work 

Had asked this question couple of days ago but the question just disappeared so asking again